剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
难道你不想结束你的折磨吗
Don't you want to end your suffering, too?
永无止境地挣扎着
The never-ending struggle
克制着内心的野兽本性
to keep yourself from losing it, beasting out?
你在克制 文森特
You're holding back, Vincent.
释放自己吧
Just... let... go.
爱救不了你 什么都救不了你
Love can't save you, nothing can.
这是我们的命运 我们的本性
This is our fate, this is who we are.
你既救不了你自己
And you can't save yourself any more
也救不了凯瑟琳
than you can save Catherine.
苔丝 我们得进去了
Tess, we got to get inside.
不行 利亚姆还没出来
No, we can't-- Liam hasn't come out, yet.
无所谓 我们必须阻止他
It doesn't matter-- we've got to stop him
毁掉血样或是伤害文森特
before he destroys the blood or Vincent.
-该死 -上
- Oh, damn it. - Let's go.
-上上上 前进 -前进
- Let's go, move, move. - Move.
三队留守后防
Team three around back.
上上上
Move, move, move.
等等 等等
Hold back, hold back.
你可以待在这向他们解释你无罪
You can stay here and try to explain your way out of this.
但鉴于你现在的状态 可能有点困难
May be a little tricky considering your current state.
或者你可以不再抗拒兽♥性♥ 不再对抗我
Or you could stop fighting it and fighting me.
最后的机会 文森特
Last chance, Vincent.
你要么跟我一伙 要么跟我敌对
You're either with me or against me.
听我的指令
On my signal.
-上 -警♥察♥ 不许动 上上上
- Go. - Police! Don't move. Move, move move!
警♥察♥ 不许动 纽约警局
Police! Don't move! NYPD!
左方安全
Left side clear!
右方安全 房♥间安全
Right side's clear! Room clear!
凯特 文森特去哪了
Cat, where's Vincent?
我不知道
I don't know.
欢迎你 兄弟
Welcome, brother.
你做了正确的选择
You made the right choice.
我知道
I know.
JT百分百确定他们是同一个人吗
So JT is 100% positive it's the same guy?
不是百分百
No, not 100%.
除非他亲自检查了利亚姆的血样
Not until he tests Liam's blood himself.
不管怎样 他走路和说话都像野兽
Still, if it walks like a beast and talks like a beast.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这个利亚姆真是充满惊喜啊 是不是
Well, this Liam guy really is full of surprises, isn't he?
他这方面确实有一套
He does have a knack for that.
很难相信这是真的 是不是
It's hard to believe this is all real, isn't it?
是啊 而且往好的方面看
Yeah, and on the bright side,
这意味着我可能能活两百多年
this means that I might live to be 200 years old.
很好 不过你就得做鳏夫了
Great, but you'll be a widower.
不过那就是以后的问题了
But that is a tomorrow problem.
眼下最重要的就是你很安全
For now, all that matters is that you're home safe
也没有别的人丧命
and that no one else got killed.
我还是有点担心这个利亚姆
Well, I'm still worried about Liam.
他还逍遥法外
He's still out there,
伊灵沃斯家族还在保护他
and the Ellingsworths are still protecting him.
也许你应该告诉海伦
Maybe you ought to try telling Helen.
告诉她利亚姆是她的先祖吗 怎么开口啊
That Liam is her ancestor? How?
血样都被他毁掉了
He destroyed the blood samples,
再说了 我强烈怀疑她会相信这些话
and besides, I highly doubt that she would believe that.
也是
Right.
你查清楚利亚姆想对他们做什么了吗
Did you figure out what Liam wants with them?
没有 但我能感觉到复仇的气息
No. No, but I can sense revenge.
具体要做什么 怎么做
Specifically what or how,
我不知道 但的确是复仇在驱使着他
I don't know, but it certainly drives the guy.
就因为瑞贝卡几百年前拒绝了他吗
Because Rebecca rejected him all those decades ago?
其中联♥系♥是什么
What's the connection?
也许什么联♥系♥都没有
Well, maybe none.
我感觉到 他的痛苦远远不止
You know, I get the feeling that his pain
和瑞贝卡有关
precedes Rebecca.
要比这更原始 更兽♥性♥
It's more primal or something.
要我说的话
If it was my guess,
可能和他的家人有关系
I would say it has to do with his family.
根据他们的家谱 如果他就是这个孩子
Well, according to the their genealogy, if it's the same kid,
那他们就是弃养了他 把他丢进了孤儿院
they abandoned him and put him in an orphanage.
也许是发现了他真正的另一面
Probably after they found out what his other half really was.
即便如此 海伦也不能为
Even so, Helen's not responsible
她亲戚在十九世纪做下的事负责
for what her relatives may have done back in the 1800s.
因果报应啊
Fruit of the poisoned tree.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们得尽快查清楚
Well, we've got to figure it out soon,
因为现在利亚姆知道得不到你的支持
because now that Liam knows he can't turn you,
他就得着手升级他的计划了
he's gonna have to escalate whatever he's planning.
不过那也是以后的问题了
Now, that is a tomorrow problem.
你想不想...
Do you want to go, uh,
出去走走
maybe take a walk?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你能帮我个忙吗
Um, hey, can you do me a favor?
如果苔丝来电♥话♥ 就告诉我
If Tess calls, let me know.
她去看望JT了
She went to go see JT.
我想知道她好不好
I want to make sure she's okay.
-可以 -多谢了
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么瞒着我
Why would you hide this from me?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
胡扯
Bull.
不担心才怪 告诉我为什么
It is. Go on, tell me why.
我想可能是不想在你面前变得脆弱
I guess I just don't want to be weak around you, okay?
我真不想 我就直说了吧
I don't. I mean, let's face it.
你开始喜欢我了 真心喜欢我了
You started liking me, really started liking me,
就因为你以为我是
when you thought I was...
超人类
Superhuman?
-是啊 -你这是胡说
- Yeah. - That's-that's crazy.
我从来没在乎过 你怎么回事
I never cared... What is the matter with you?
我怎么回事
What's the matter with me?
我快死了 苔丝
I'm dying, Tess.
也许吧 但我从来都不在乎这一点 没有
Look, maybe, but I never cared about that, never.
我爱的是你
I love you.
我根本不在乎你是不是能枪枪十环
I never cared about whether you could hit a bull's-eye,
或者变成千里眼
or see without your glasses,
或者在高楼间飞来飞去
or leap tall buildings, never.
我在乎你 我爱你
I care about you. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too, okay?
那就别在受伤的时候推开我 明白吗
Then don't push me away when you're hurting, okay?
好
Okay.
-我答应 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
这已经不是我们第一次
Look, it's not like this is the first time
经历这种事了
we've gone through this.
我曾以为我失去你了 但是没有
I thought I lost you once, and I didn't.
你得救了
You were saved.
是啊 救我的血清现在正在杀死我
Yeah, by the very same serum that's killing me now.
我反复想了无数次了
I've gone over and over again.
正是这种T细胞 既加速了我的愈合
The same T-cells that accelerated my healing
现在也加速了
are now accelerating...
JT 我们会有办法的
JT, we'll figure it out.
我无法失去你
I can't lose you.
快说说 你到底有多担心
Come on, how worried were you, really?
我说了 就一开始担心了一下
I told you, only at first.
我知道你会面临考验
I knew that you'd be tested,
对此我也不能左右什么
and that I'd have no control over it.
这是第一次面临涉及野兽的考验
Yeah, well, it was the first time the test involved a beast.
而且也不是普通的野兽
And not just any beast.
我知道
I know.
我也开始觉得这对我也是考验
And then I started to think that it was a test for me, too.
考验我是否能够 坚持自我
To see if I could... be myself.
而不是整天被各种担心所左右
Not make all my choices based on worrying about it all the time,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表