剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
利亚姆派你们来的
Liam sent you.
-利亚姆是谁 -他骗我把他变成了超人类
- Who is Liam? - He tricked me into making him superhuman.
此后我一直想弄明白怎么阻止他
And I have been trying to figure out how to stop him,
现在你得阻止他了
and now you have to.
快走
Quickly, go!
快
Move it!
他去了哪里
Where'd he go?
他走了
He's gone.
利亚姆在追杀更多受害人
Liam's going after more victims.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
根本没有什么受害人啊
There aren't any more victims.
把这番话跟利亚姆的职业杀手说去
Yeah, well, try telling that to Liam's hit man, okay?
我刚跟着他找到了奥尔顿·费恩
Get this-- I just tracked him to Alton Finn.
奥尔顿
Alton?
但他体内都没有血清了
But the serum isn't even in him anymore.
我知道 这说明利亚姆盯上了所有
I know-- which means that Liam's now going after anyone
体内曾经有血清的人
who's had the serum in them.
纽约收♥容♥所♥炸♥弹♥事件
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, hey, sorry I'm late.
我去看了看奥尔顿 确保他没事
I had to go check in on Alton, make sure he's okay.
应该的 他怎么样
Of course. How is he?
很害怕 再迟一分钟
Scared-- you know, another minute,
利亚姆雇佣的杀手就会把他的血放到
and Liam's hired gun would have drained enough blood
使他低血容量性休克
to put him into hypovolemic shock.
还好你及时救了他
Well, it's a good thing you got to him in time.
幸好你没听我的话
And a good thing that you did not listen to me.
你能别再自责了吗
Would you stop beating yourself up about that, okay?
要国安局的人再调查这个案子
Wanting DHS back on the case,
是最合理不过的了
it made all the sense in the world.
尤其是利亚姆毁了我们的婚礼
Especially after what Liam did to our wedding.
不过我还是错了 阻止利亚姆是我们的责任
Yeah, still, I was wrong-- it is our responsibility to stop Liam.
我忘记这点导致差点害死希瑟和JT
And forgetting that almost cost Heather and JT their lives.
听我说
Oh, listen to me.
我们是夫妻档
We are a team, okay?
这件事也不会容易
And there is no easy answer here.
所以有时你依赖我
Which is why sometimes you rely on me,
有时我也依赖你
and sometimes I rely on you.
鉴于之前大部分是我依赖你
And since I've been a little bit behind on that front,
所以这次你依赖我 好吗
this time you get to rely on me, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那都是些什么
Now what's all this stuff?
国安局的文件 我们的文件
DHS files, our files.
我想搞清利亚姆的简介
I'm trying to profile Liam.
弄明白他到底是谁 我们好找到他
Figure out who he really is so that we can find him.
你还想知道什么
What's there to know?
朱莉安娜把他变成了超人类杀手
Julianna turned him into some superhuman killer--
很不幸 他就是个超人类杀手而已
unfortunately, that's all he is.
如果我们弄清楚他为什么杀人
Well, if we can figure out why he's killing,
他的目的是什么 或许能帮我们找到他
what his endgame is, it might help us to track him.
我一定在他达到目的前找到他 好吗
Look, I'm gonna track him way before he gets to his endgame, okay?
虽然他很擅长隐藏行踪
As good as he is at covering his tracks,
也很擅长杀人之类的
killing anything and everything that's been enhanced.
所以我们才要保护JT和奥尔顿 我知道
Which is why we're protecting JT and Alton, I know.
但你看这个
But, okay, look at this.
三起收♥容♥所♥炸♥弹♥事件
Three hospice bombings.
都是在利亚姆到这里之后
All since Liam came to the city.
这跟他有什么关系
Okay, what's that got to do with him?
可能没关系 但是这个跟利亚姆来纽约之前
Maybe nothing, but it matches the same type of targeted attack
待过的四个国家里发生的
in four of the countries that Liam was in
目标袭击事件情况吻合
before he came to New York.
我就想 他的一贯伎俩是躲藏
I'm just saying-- his M.O. is to hide,
掩盖自己的超人类踪迹 还有增强血液 对吧
cover up his superhuman tracks and enhanced blood, right?
所以这些炸♥弹♥事件之间可能有某种联♥系♥
So maybe these bombings are connected somehow.
可能他在找其他人
Maybe he's looking for somebody else.
恕我直言
Look, with all due respect,
我们试过用警方的方式找他
we tried tracking him the police way,
但是没找到 对吧
it didn't work out, all right?
我要去换衣服
But I'm gonna go get changed,
出去用我的方式找他了
get back out there and track him my way.
文森特 我跟你说 直觉告诉我...
Vincent, I am telling you, something tells me...
现在我们知道他的目标了 是吧
Look, we know what he wants now, okay?
JT和奥尔顿
JT and Alton.
也就是说他可能正在跟踪他们
It means he's probably out there stalking them somehow,
所以我能找到他的踪迹 知道吗
which means I can pick up his trail, okay?
拜托了
Please.
这次你就相信我 好吗
Just trust me this time, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
JT 你还好吗
Hey, JT, you all right?
我一点都不好
No, I'm not all right.
这就好像噩梦重现
This is like bad deja vu.
真不敢相信我又处于警方保护之下了
Can't believe I'm under police protection again.
介意我用一下你的卫生间吗
Mind if I use your restroom?
介意
Yes.
坚持住 好吗
Look, just hang in there, okay?
我们会抓到利亚姆的 伙计
We're gonna get Liam, buddy.
真棒 什么时候
Great, when?
因为我才收到系主任的邮件
Because I just got an e-mail from my dean
说今晚就要我的终身教职文件
saying he needs my tenure package tonight.
好吧 我马上就去追踪利亚姆
Okay, look. I'm gonna go track Liam right now.
拜托告诉我你的血液检测有发现了
Please tell me you had some luck on those blood tests.
没有发现
No, nothing.
我和奥尔顿的血液里
There's no trace of enhanced serum
都没发现强效血清
in either my blood or Alton's.
正在进行血液增强扫描
JT`福布斯 奥尔顿·费恩
这意味着利亚姆还追杀我们
Which means it doesn't make any sense
根本说不通
why Liam is still after us.
或许他只是不知道
Well, maybe he just doesn't know, you know?
想要确认
He wants to make sure.
或者他可能掌握我们不知道的血清的信息
Or maybe he knows something about the serum that I don't,
我也没发现
and I'm just missing it.
等等 你怎么收到的那封邮件
Wait, why'd you say you got that e-mail?
-什么意思 -你还在休假 对吗
- What do you mean? - Well, you're still on sabbatical, right?
-没错 -怎么突然催你申请终身教职
- Yeah. - So why the sudden tenure rush?
不知道 你觉得是陷阱吗
I don't know. D-Do you think it's a trap?
把你骗去公共场合 有可能
To lure you out in the open, yeah, possibly.
这可能是我们要找的突破口
Buddy, this could be the break that we're looking for.
不如你给奥尔顿打个电♥话♥
But why don't you give Alton a call,
看看他能不能帮忙找出
see if he can help figure out
为什么利亚姆还在找你 好吗
why Liam's still after your blood, okay?
好 但你怎么办
Okay, but what are you gonna do?
我去确保利亚姆的小陷阱起效
I'm gonna make sure Liam's little trap works.
喂
Hello?
没事
It's okay.
你还活着哈 JT
Still alive, are you, JT?
还没死
So far.
看来我们是最后两个遗珠了 奥尔顿
Looks like we're the last of the Mohicans, Alton.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我还是在输血 不过快好了
I'm still a pint low, I think, but I'm getting there.
只要那个吸血鬼别再找到我
As long as that bloodsucker doesn't get me again.
是 关于那事...
Yeah, uh, about that-- um...
你有可能还有...
are you, you know, still getting any...
什么病征吗
symptoms, by any chance?
什么样的病征
What kind of symptoms?
血清带来的
From the serum.
我以为你说我做手术时
But I thought you said it all got transfused
全都过滤走了
out of me during my operation.
是的 起码我以为是
It did, or at least I think it did.
就像我以为我的也都干净了
Just like I thought it was all out of me.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表