剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
一直以来所做的一切 但我...
you guys have done so far, but I...
我不会改变主意的
I am not changing my mind.
我不该把大家牵扯进来
I was wrong to put us on this path
不把大家撇清我是不会停手的
and I'm not going to stop till I get us off it.
我去看看她
I'll go check on her.
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Do you realize what you just did?
怎么了 我只是怎么想就怎么说
What? I was just saying how I feel.
你把许多人的生命都置于危险之中
You put a whole lot of people's lives at risk.
-无辜平民 -文森特
- Innocent people. - Vincent...
你以为我愿意这么做吗 希瑟
You think I like doing this, Heather?
你以为我愿意看到
You think I like the fact
自己的婚礼被人当面破坏吗
that my wedding just blew up in my face?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果凯特不快点回心转意
Yeah, because if Cat doesn't turn it around, and quick,
利亚姆会逍遥法外
Liam is gonna be out there
很多无辜的人会因此而死
and a whole lot of innocent people are gonna die.
有危险的不只是我们
It's not just our lives at stake here.
你明白吗
You get that?
明白
Yeah.
我去试试追踪利亚姆
I'm gonna go and try and track Liam.
介意我坐这儿吗
Mind if I join you?
看情况
Depends.
你也要吼我吗
Are you gonna yell at me, too?
我从没见过文森特那么生气
Never seen Vincent that mad before.
你没见过他变身吗
You've never seen him beast out?
好吧 那个不算
Okay, other than that.
没冲我生过气
Just... not at me.
我没意识到自己插手了
Didn't realize what I was getting myself
-什么样的事 -是吗
- in the middle of. - Yeah?
欢迎加入我们 这可不容易
Well, welcome to the club. It ain't easy.
我觉得文森特不是有意的
And I don't think Vincent meant to get that upset.
他只是担心凯特
He's just worried about Cat.
他知道你对她有多重要
And he knows how important you are to her
她多看重你的意见
and how much she values your opinion.
好吧 既然他那么担心她
Okay, well, if he's so worried about her,
为什么还要拿她的性命冒险呢
then why is he so willing to risk her life?
这是什么
What's this?
凯特愿意拿自己的命冒险的原因
The reason Cat's willing to risk her life.
至少今天之前都是这样的
Well, at least up until today.
我不明白
I don't get it.
就是本日记嘛
It's a journal.
有些年头了
And it looks old.
是很有年头
It is old.
170年了
About 170 years old.
它属于凯特的
It belonged to Cat's
曾曾曾叔祖母 瑞贝卡
great-great-great-great aunt, Rebecca.
凯特父亲那头的
Cat's father's line,
不是你的
but not yours.
概括来说
And bottom line is,
瑞贝卡也爱上了一只野兽
Rebecca fell in love with a beast, too.
什么
What?
说来话长 重点是
It's a long story, but the point is,
凯特也从不相信命运什么的
Cat never believed in any of this destiny stuff, either,
直到她读了这个
until she read this.
然后她发现自己和文森特
And then she saw that she and Vincent
在重演瑞贝卡和她的野兽
were following in the same footsteps
几十年前的故事
as Rebecca and her beast, decades ago.
我头一次听说这件事
This is the first I've ever heard of any of this.
好吧 这意味着什么
Okay, so... what does it mean?
凯特担心...
Um... as far as Cat's concerned--
之前担心...
was concerned--
这意味着她和文森特注定要做更多事
it means she and Vincent are destined to do more.
好 我知道
Okay, I know,
但当你了解并思考
but when you read it, and then when you think about
凯特和文森特经历的一切
all that Cat and Vincent have been through,
他们在一起的原因
why they're together...
你不相信都难
it's hard not to believe.
昆士黛尔精神病院
疯人院让我瘆得慌
Ooh, asylums creep me out.
太糟了 我们可能要待好一会儿
Too bad, 'cause we might be here a while.
你带尿壶没
Did you bring a pee bottle?
我们要监视这地方吗
We're staking the place out?
我以为你只想和赞恩谈谈
I thought you just wanted to talk to Zane.
不 我想等利亚姆过来杀他
No, I want to wait till Liam comes after him.
获取赞恩的血
To get Zane's blood.
如果我想得没错的话
If I'm right, yeah.
他循着朱莉安娜的血找她
I mean, he went after Julianna's blood,
觉得她的血被强化了
thinking it was enhanced.
为什么不也找她第一个实验对象呢
Why not go after her first experiment, too?
那其他实验对象呢
What about the other experiments?
好吧 鲍勃和卡罗都已经死了
Well, Bob and Carol are already dead
在大瀑布追杀我们的雇佣兵也是
and so's the mercenary who came after us at the falls.
JT和奥尔顿已经治愈了
And JT and Alton are already cured.
好吧 要是利亚姆攻击赞恩怎么办
Okay, what do we do if Liam attacks Zane?
用麻♥醉♥枪♥
Tranq gun.
要是没用呢
What if that doesn't work?
那我们就大吵大闹
Then we make a big-ass scene.
弄响所有警报
We get every alarm sounding,
让所有监控摄像机拍下来
every surveillance camera shooting,
曝光他
and expose him.
或者就叫文森特
Or we could just call Vincent
让野兽稍微帮我们一下
and get a little beast help over here.
行了 苔丝 我们已经谈过了
Come on, Tess, we've already gone over this.
这样没办法帮你我收拾烂摊子
It's not going to help you or us move past this mess.
好吧 叫支援
Okay, call for backup!
调度中心 我是瓦格斯队长 有枪击
Dispatch, this is Captain Vargas. Shots fired.
不许动
Freeze!
那不是利亚姆
That's not Liam.
你照顾文森特
You check on Vincent.
行
Okay.
纽约警局 请求支援
NYPD! Back me up!
-你没事吧 -我觉得没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我追踪他到赞恩这里
Look, I tracked him here to Zane,
但已经晚了
but I was too late.
赞恩死了
Zane's dead.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
他不会死吧
Is he going to live?
如果他不总出现在这里就不会
Not if he keeps ending up in here.
最近你当病人的时间比当医生多啊 医生
You've been more patient than doctor lately, Doctor.
没错 我想我只是比较容易遭遇意外
Yeah, I guess I'm just accident-prone.
没错 这是问题所在
Oh, yeah, that's the problem.
行 没事
Okay, well, uh,
没有脑震荡的症状
there's no signs of a concussion.
有几处小擦伤和淤青
A few minor abrasions and bruises.
你运气好 没骨折
You're lucky you didn't break anything.
也许下次你该乘电梯
Maybe next time you should take the elevator.
行
Yes.
-电梯 -怎么
- Elevator? - Wh-What?
你说你怎么了
What did you say you did?
就说我摔下楼梯了
Just that I fell down some stairs.
事情不是这样的
That's not what happened.
那我该怎么跟他说
Well, what am I supposed to tell him?
我从四楼窗户跳下来
That I jumped out of a fourth-story window
为了躲机关枪吗
to avoid machine gun fire?
可这是事实
Well, that's the truth.
我们得解释发生了什么
We have to explain what happened somehow.
那我怎么解释只有点小磕碰呢
How do I explain that with a few bumps and bruises?
算了 难道你也想让我暴露
Come on. You want me to expose myself, too?
要是掉下来时不变身
Look, if I hadn't beasted out on the fall,
我可能已经是死人了
I'd probably be a dead man right now.
没错 要是杀手再准点
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表