剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Who... who are you talking about?
文森特
Vincent...
文森特 对不起 我不知道该怎么办
Vincent, I'm sorry. I don't know what to do.
没关系
It's okay.
不 你得醒一醒
No, it isn't. You have to wake up.
你得战斗 你得尽你最大的努力
You have to fight. You have to do everything you can.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
我爱你
I love you.
不 文森特
No, Vincent.
最后的机会
Last chance.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我们只有一次机会
We only get one shot at this.
求你了 你要相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
我们不为任何人效力
We are not working for anyone.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
凯特 不要
Cat, don't!
莫林医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Moline to oncology.
莫林医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Moline to oncology, please.
她怎么样
How is she?
她...
Well, she's...
在她恢复之前
she's in an induced coma
暂时让她诱导性昏迷
until she can recover.
她会恢复吗
Will she recover?
很难说
It's hard to say.
凯瑟琳 这不是你的错
Look, Catherine, it's not your fault, okay?
她打算杀了我
She was going to kill me,
而且她让我们受过那么多苦
and after everything she's put us through...
我知道
I know, I know.
但是她那种人和我们这种人
But there's supposed to be a difference
应该是有区别的
between people like her and people like us.
我想我就是 失控了
I guess I just... lost it.
你失控总比我失控好 对吧
Well, better you than me, right?
你相信她说的话吗
Do you believe what she was saying?
她这样做是为了阻止别人
That she did all this to stop somebody else?
我不知道 我觉得那是她的问题 而不是我们的
I don't know. I think that's more her problem than ours.
而且 很难相信
Besides, it's hard to believe
世界上还有比她更坏的人
that there is someone out there that's worse than her.
至少她没法再对无辜百姓
At least she won't be experimenting
做实验了 不管是出于什么原因
on innocents anymore, whatever the reason.
这事一开始时
Well, that's all we set out to stop
我们就是为了阻止实验的 对吧
when this first started, right?
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我们能回头说这个吗
Can we get back to you on that?
你觉得我们可以把她
Yeah. Hey, how long do you think
留在监狱病房♥多长时间
we can keep her on the jail ward for?
你是医生 你告诉我啊
Hey, you're the doctor. You tell me.
好吧
Okay.
如果可以的话
If it's all right, I...
我不想让她以无名氏的身份登记
I'd rather not admit her as a Jane Doe.
我最近一直在搞掩护
It's just kind of dicey with all
这样做有些冒险
the covering I've been doing lately.
真抱歉 苔丝
Yeah, I am so sorry, Tess.
不不
No, no, no.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
就是这样
It is what it is, and...
最重要的是 你抓住了大恶人
most importantly, you caught the Big Bad.
实际上 是你的男朋友帮了我们
Well, actually, it was your boyfriend who helped us out.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 没有JT和希瑟 我们做不到的
Yeah, without JT and Heather, we wouldn't have made it.
文森特肯定就死了
Vincent wouldn't be alive.
我不惊讶
Yeah, well, I'm not surprised.
JT总是为文森特付出一切
JT always comes through for Vincent.
无论如何
No matter what.
没必要道歉
No need to apologize.
你可以不用恭喜了
And you can hold the congratulations.
这是团队合作
It was a team effort.
怎么了
What's going on?
我真的很喜欢这件运动衫
I really love this sweatshirt.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
难以置信
That's hard to believe.
你基本每晚都穿着这件睡觉
Well, you sleep in it almost every night.
我喜欢看你穿这件
And I love to see you in it.
你穿着很好看
It looks good on you.
你想说什么 苔丝 告诉我
Where are you going with this? Tess, talk to me.
听着 JT
Look, JT.
你力挽狂澜了
You saved the day.
你解开了大谜团
You know? You solved the grand mythological mystery.
只是你完全不在乎
It's... it's just that you didn't give a rat's ass
我经历的事或者我需要什么
about what I was going through or what I needed.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
没必要
No, don't.
苔丝
Tess,
我承认
I admit, I-I...
我一心想找到那个男人
I was preoccupied with finding the guy--
其实是幕后的女人
woman, as it turns out-- behind it all.
但是那很值得 对吧
But it was worth it, right? I...
我是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
我想确保我们的安全
I was trying to keep us safe.
你做到了
And you did.
你做到了 我很感激 真的
You did, and I'm grateful, I really am.
你做了一件好事
You... you did a good thing.
那问题是什么
So what's the problem?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道问题是什么 好吗
I don't know what the problem is, okay?
也许是因为你帮助了
Maybe it's because you've been
文森特多年时间
helping Vincent for years.
也许是内疚他是个野兽
Maybe it's guilt because he's a beast,
或者是对他的忠诚 我不知道
or loyalty to him, I don't know,
但我只知道你对我不忠诚 JT
but all I know is that you're not loyal to me, JT,
至少在情感上不是
at least not emotionally.
也许 我想要忠诚很自私
And maybe... it is, it's selfish of me to want that,
如果是的话 那就是吧 但是
and if it is, so be it, but...
我想跟把我放在第一位的人在一起
I want to be with someone who puts me first.
先在乎我需要的东西的人
Who cares about what I need first.
那不是你
And that's not you.
苔丝
Tess...
难以置信我差点失去了你
I can't believe I almost lost you.
说点新鲜的吧
What's new?
但这次不一样
Yeah, but this time it was different.
朱莉安娜打算杀了你
Julianna was going to kill you,
我无能为力 只能看着这一切发生
and there was nothing I could do but watch it happen.
但这没有发生
But it didn't happen.
我只是一直想着你死
I just kept thinking about you dying--
我们死 甚至都没有结婚的机会
us dying-- without ever getting a chance to get married.
幸亏我们没私奔 对吧
Well, it's a good thing we didn't elope, then, right?
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我的父母
My parents, they, uh...
他们没有像你的父母那样浪漫化婚礼
they didn't romanticize their wedding the way yours did.
大家都不同 知道吧
Oh, well, you know, everybody's different, you know?
那并不意味着他们不爱对方
Doesn't mean they didn't love each other.
不 我知道 他们爱着对方
No, I know. And they did.
直到我想到
It wasn't until it hit me
我们也许没法拥有真正的婚礼
that we might not get a real wedding
那时候我才意识到我也许想要一场婚礼
that I realized that I might want one.
你想吗
Do you?
是啊
Yeah.
我想
Yeah, I do.
特别是我们经历过那一切才走到今天
Especially after everything we've been through to get here,
困难重重
against all odds.
我不想还没来得及庆祝
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表