剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Following in his Uncle Hank's footsteps.
-当然 -这是达蒙
- Of course. - And this here is Damon.
-在华尔街上班 -幸会
- He works on Wall Street. - Pleasure.
-很高兴 -总有人得去 对吗
- Nice to meet you. - Hey, somebody has to, right?
所以...
So, uh...
你找到了我家人哈
you-you tracked down the family?
凯瑟琳...知道这事吗
Catherine, uh, knew about this, huh?
是的 教授告诉了我们
Ah, yeah, the professor told us
那位幸运的女人
about the lucky lady.
我们很想见她
We're looking forward to meeting her.
我们都觉得这是个好主意
We both thought it would be a good idea.
把它当成早到的结婚礼物吧
Think of it as an early wedding present.
你侄子出国了 找不到他
Couldn't get your nephew 'cause he's overseas.
但我找到了你的表弟们
But I was able to track down your cousins.
赶快
And presto!
去单身汉派对吧
Instant bachelor party.
单身派对吗
"B-Bachelor party"?
又一个惊喜
Surprise again!
小文 见到你真好 兄弟
Hey, Vin. It's great to see you, man.
周末增派警力去高地巡逻 好吗
...extra patrols on the Heights through the weekend, all right?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
姨妈 火车站
Aunts, train station...
你想到什么没有
any of this ringing a bell?
是 希瑟去接她们了
Yeah, Heather's picking them up.
那我给你排两天假是为了什么
So, I scheduled you for two days off why exactly?
我知道 也很谢谢你
I know, and I appreciate it.
好 那快走啊
All right, then scram.
抱抱你姨妈 挂挂纱带
Hug your aunts, hang crepe paper.
我们送礼会见
I'll see you at the shower.
我要带台卡拉OK机去吗
Hey, should I bring a karaoke machine?
实际上 希瑟的计划更偏下午茶一点
Actually, Heather's plan is more high tea at the palace.
她还要做黄瓜三明治
And she's even making cucumber sandwiches.
所以呢 我得戴帽子去吗
So what? I got to, like, wear a hat?
我只想再检查一次
I just want to check out Bob and
鲍勃和卡罗的家
Carol's place one more time.
为什么 我们不都查过了
Why? We've been over this.
你觉得你能找到什么
What do you think you're gonna find?
但愿能找到雇佣他们的人的线索
Hopefully, something that gives me a clue as to who hired them.
我觉得我们忽略了什么
I think maybe we missed something.
别那么看我 苔丝
Do not give me that look, Tess.
有人在追杀文森特 我怎么能就去
I cannot justify going for tea with my mom's sisters
和我妈的妹妹们喝茶
when somebody's hunting Vincent.
他们没追杀文森特 追杀的是野兽
They're not hunting Vincent. They're hunting beasts.
他们都不知道他也是
They don't even know that he is one.
所以你最好再想个好点的借口...
So you're gonna have to come up with a better excuse...
好吧
Okay.
希瑟 怎么样
Hey, Heath. How's it going?
"怎么样"吗
"How's it going?"
我替两个姨妈拖着
I've got two tiny little aunts here
两个巨型箱子 还没姐姐帮我
with two giant suitcases and no sister.
没姐姐帮我
And no sister!
对不起 我被工作拖住了
I'm sorry. I'm just got hung up at work.
她们是来看你的 不是看我
They're here to see you, not me!
希瑟 我是苔丝
Hey, Heather. It's Tess.
你猜怎么着 是我的错
Yeah, you know what? It's my fault.
是...有案子
It's a, it's a case.
但只是一件事而已
Mm-hmm, but it's just one thing.
她一小时后就回家
She'll be home in an hour.
好吧
Fine.
好 给你一小时
All right, you got one hour.
看看能找到什么 然后...
See what you can find. Then...
就去和你的姨妈们搞好关系
go make nice with your aunts.
-去啊 -好
- Go! - Okay.
双20
Double top!
快赶上来啊 小弟
Got some catching up to do, little bro.
是 我等着你继续
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Until you choke
紧张然后扔丢了
and go bust like always.
让你想起了其他兄弟吗
Remind you of couple other brothers?
是啊
Yeah.
我现在还是每天想他们
You know, I still miss them every day.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着
Listen, um,
我这么做
you're not mad at me
你没生我气吧
about all this, right?
没有 伙计 我只是...
No. No, not at all, man. I just...
我想和我家人亲近
Look, I wanted to connect with my family.
只是...不知道该怎么做
I just, I didn't know how.
来了 先生们
Well, here we are gentlemen.
三重蒸馏
Triple distilled,
三十年雪莉桶陈酿
30 years in sherry casks.
名贵好酒
Top shelf.
谢谢 汉克
Eh, uh, thanks, Hank.
但我喝啤酒就行了
But I think I'm okay with beer.
来吧
Oh, come on.
最后的疯狂了
One last blowout, right?
要喝就喝好的
Only the best.
-干杯 -健康
- Cheers. - L'Chaim.
-给钱吧小弟 -敢不敢加倍
- Pay up, little brother! - Oh, come on! Double or nothing.
-你的钱呢 -现在我真的想起来
- Where's your money? - Now that really reminds me
以前了 那些凯勒家的垒球赛
of the old days-- those Keller family softball games?
-输了的人买♥♥啤酒 -一般都是
- Loser always bought the beer. - Which was
你们队 因为凯勒兄弟
usually your team 'cause the Keller brothers
总是赢
were always winning.
修正主义者的历史 对吧
Revisionist history, am I right?
是啊 其实我记不得了
Yeah, not really ringing a bell actually.
什么 拜托 每个劳动节
What? Come on, uh, every Labor Day,
展望公园 全家人都在
Prospect Park, whole family.
你真不记得了
You really don't remember?
我猜我那时
I guess I must've been
应该在上法学院
at law school at the time, huh?
-真遗憾 那会儿多开心 -是啊
- Too bad. It was good times. - Yeah.
我找文森特·凯勒
I'm looking for Vincent Keller.
我是
Yeah.
怎么了 凯瑟琳没事吧
Yeah, what's going on? Is Catherine okay?
凯勒先生 你被捕了
Mr. Keller, you're under arrest.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
不 我接到的命令很明确
Oh, no, my orders are quite clear.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
好吧
Okay.
JT
Uh... JT?
JT
JT?!
我...
I...
我听说你喜欢制♥服♥诱惑
I heard you like a woman in uniform.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我毫不知情 我发誓
I don't know anything about this, I swear.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
这...这完全没必要 伙计们
You know, this is, this is completely unnecessary. Guys?
他们付了钱 亲爱的
It's all covered, sweetie.
你来发号♥施令
You're calling the shots.
抱歉
Sorry.
趴下 趴下
Hey, get down! Get down!
滚出我的街道
Get off of my street!
退后
Step back!
退后 伙计们 退后
Get back! Back! Get back, man!
-滚 你们都给我滚 -退后
- Clear out, all of you! - Get back!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
-不 我们得离开 -文森特
- No, uh, we got to go! - Vincent!
-文森特 -不 汉克 汉克
- Vincent! - No! Hey, Hank! Hank!
汉克 汉克
Hank! Hank!
趴下 伙计
Get down, man!
文森特 下面
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表