剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
You did your homework.
失败代价太大
Got a lot at stake.
你我都一样
We both do.
你知道我们从没讨论过在毁掉血样之后
You know, we never discussed what happens
我们该怎么做
after we destroy the blood samples.
你知道我不会让你如愿施行
You know I can't just let you go through whatever
你的计划
it is you're planning.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
你要么是我的同伴 要么是我的敌人
You'll either be with me or against me.
你不会以为我会真的跟你合作吧
You can't possibly think that I'd actually team up with you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你现在不就在跟我合作吗
You're teaming up with me now, aren't you?
承认吧 文森特
Admit it, Vincent,
那一跳时 你内心深处感觉很爽
part of you felt good making that jump.
你一直在压抑这种想法 但为了什么
A part you've been suppressing, but to what end?
为了爱情 那可不会长久
Love? That won't last.
你告诉自己怎么做就行
Speak for yourself.
我在告诉你怎么做
I'm speaking for you
因为我了解更深
because I know better.
因为我活得更久
Because I've been around longer,
当了更久野兽
been a beast longer.
而这个 你的身份
And this-- who you are,
你真正的自己 会陪你到永远
who you really are-- that will last.
好极了 如果我不跟你合作呢
Great. And if I don't team up with you?
我会毁掉你
I'll destroy you.
然后再毁掉她
Then I'll destroy her.
你听了很生气 对吧
That pisses you off, doesn't it?
让你想要杀了我
Makes you want to kill me.
很好 那是真实反应 是真正的你
Good, that's real. That's you.
让我们赶快完事吧
Let's just get this over with.
没问题
Sure thing.
电磁锁 实验室在门后面
Electromagnetic lock, lab's on the other side.
唯一的问题就是连我都没法进去
The only problem is even I can't get into there.
我们得合作才行
We're gonna have to work together.
警卫随时都会回来这里
They're gonna be here any second.
要么我们一起变身推开门
Either we both go primal on this door,
要么我变身对付他们
or I go primal on them.
开始吧
Let's go.
使劲 推啊
Come on. Push!
我们成功了
We did it.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
这是利亚姆的DNA检测结果
This is Liam's DNA test.
卡伦 利亚姆
伊灵沃斯 海伦
根据实验室检测报告
According to the lab report,
利亚姆和海伦
Liam and Helen match
送检的所有基因组特异性标记都吻合
on every one of the genome markers tested.
说明他们有98%的可能性是兄妹 抱歉
Meaning there's a 98% chance they're siblings. Sorry.
肯定有问题 利亚姆是野兽
There has to be something wrong. Liam is a beast.
你能查下那个吗
Well, hey, can't you check for that?
我可以试试看
I can... I can try.
这说不通
This doesn't make sense.
利亚姆不仅是个野兽 他还是个超人类
Liam's not only a beast, he's also superhuman
他变成这样是有原因的
and he became that way for a reason,
正是这个原因 这些年让很多人
a reason that has gotten a lot of innocent people killed
无辜枉死
over a lot of years,
伊灵沃斯家族的人不可能这么做
which is the last thing any Ellingsworth would ever do.
所以 这个人到底是谁
So, who the hell is this guy?
该死
Holy crap.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
他的标记并不是兄妹特征
Uh, hi-his markers-- I don't think they're sibling traits.
实验报告
研究对象所有特征基因标记吻合
研究对象为兄妹的可能性是99%
我想它们是遗传性的
I think they're hereditary.
利亚姆不是海伦·伊灵沃斯的兄弟
Liam's not Helen Ellingsworth's brother,
他是她的祖先
he's her ancestor.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我想不出其他解释了
I-I don't know how else to explain it.
但那是不可能的 是吧
But that's impossible, isn't it?
什么 利亚姆已经200岁了吗 对
What, Liam being 200 years old? Yeah.
但事实就写在那
But there it is.
实验报告
研究对象所有特征基因标记吻合
研究对象为兄妹的可能性是99%
更正 海伦·伊灵沃斯是利亚姆·卡伦的后代
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道他很面熟
I knew he looked familiar,
但是看这个
but look.
利亚姆
Liam.
不是 但可能是
No, uh, maybe.
这是旧伦敦报上的一张照片
That's a photo from an old London newspaper.
在阿利斯特之前瑞贝卡跟他订了婚
But that's who Rebecca was engaged to before Alistair,
他是他们谋杀案的主要嫌疑人
and the chief suspect of their murders.
所以利亚姆是从1854年来的野兽吗
So Liam is the beast from 1854?
如果我们比照从同一个祖先母亲那里
If you compare mitochondrial DNA,
遗传的线粒体DNA
which is passed down from a common ancestral mother,
海伦和利亚姆的完全吻合
it's a perfect match with Helen.
但在利亚姆的情况下
Except in Liam's case,
他的常染色体标记表明他与海伦隔了几代
his autosomal markers show he's several generations removed.
请说英语
English, please?
好吧 不管用英语还是其他语言
Okay, in English or in any other language,
利亚姆已经200...多岁了
Liam's 200 years old. Ish.
但那太疯狂了
But that's crazy.
也没那么疯狂
Uh, no, not really.
每个物种的寿命都不一样
Life spans vary in every species.
鲸鱼可以活200多年
Whales can live over 200 years.
巨型陆龟也是
Giant tortoises, too.
谁知道野兽们能活多久
I mean, who knows how long beasts live?
对利亚姆来说 他活得太久了
Too long in Liam's case.
这至少证明了为什么他那么自大
It explains why he's so cocky at least.
为什么他能做到这一切
Why he's been able to pull all of this off.
想象一下他的阅历有多丰富
Imagine how much he's learned, what he knows.
没错 但他好像有点墨守陈规
Yeah, but he also seems like a creature of habit.
他对你和文森特复♥制♥了
I mean, he's doing to you and Vincent
对瑞贝卡和阿利斯特的那一套
what he tried to do to Rebecca and Alistair.
各个击破
Divide and conquer.
这又是个我们必须挣脱的枷锁
Another chain we have to break.
什么 你要去哪
What, where are you going?
警告文森特 他还不知道敌人的真面目
To warn Vincent-- he doesn't know what he's up against.
确保文森特阻止利亚姆
Well, make sure Vincent doesn't let Liam
毁了血样
destroy the blood samples.
为什么?
Why?
因为那些血样是对付他的最好方法
Because those samples are the best way to stop him.
利亚姆不仅担心国安局揭露他的野兽身份
Liam's not just worried DHS will expose him as a beast,
他还担心会被发现是个200岁的怪物
he's worried they'll find out he's a 200-year-old freak.
说真的 他们会立刻带他到51区
Seriously, they'd Area 51 his ass in a nanosecond,
把他关起来并将他彻底解剖
lock him up and dissect the hell out of him.
我们有了血样 就有了对付他的筹码
So if we have the blood samples, we have leverage over him.
你没有把我的血样给国安局吧
You didn't give DHS my blood samples, did you?
你确定他们不在这里吗
Oh, y-you sure they're not here?
好吧 我说谎了
Okay, I lied.
谢谢你帮我找到奥尔顿的血
Thanks for helping me find Alton's blood.
也谢谢你帮我污染了它
And thanks for helping me contaminate it.
是时候了吗
This it?
是时候分出胜负了吗
This where it all goes down?
你没法战胜我 文森特
You can't beat me, Vincent.
这是自杀行为
It's suicide.
很显然你觉得凯瑟琳和我可以战胜你
Well, obviously, you think Catherine and I can.
不然你为什么要引诱我搅进这破事
Otherwise, why lure me into this crap, huh?
为什么让我们分开
Why separate us?
因为我只差一点就能结束无休止的折磨了
Because I'm too close to ending my endless suffering.
现在我不会冒险
And I'm not about to risk
让任何事阻挡我
letting anything stop me now.
你 你害怕我们
You are-- you're afraid of us.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表