剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I have to bring you in for questioning.
你是认真的
Oh, you-you're serious?
亲爱的 别逼我逮捕你
Don't make me arrest you, honey.
侠胆雄狮 第三季第九集
如果你得发传票命令交出录像 那就这样做
Listen, if you have to subpoena tapes, then do it,
加油站 自动取款机 地铁站
gas stations, ATMs, Metro.
我要看我能得到的所有录像
I'll take every camera I can get.
凯特
Cat.
第39号♥分局正发送给我们更多监控画面
39th is sending us more surveillance,
看看能否在停尸房♥附近发现利亚姆行踪
see if we can spot Liam near the morgue.
告诉我你没有叫文森特去讯问
Tell me you didn't bring Vincent in for questioning.
-拜托 -是我
- Please? - Yeah, I did.
-凯特 -别担心
- Cat... - Relax.
其实不是真的讯问
It's not really for questioning.
演给别人看的
It's just for show.
司法部正在密切关注你
With Command breathing down your neck,
我不想省事走捷径 这是为你好
I didn't want to cut any corners. It's for your own good.
对你可不好 文森特很生气
Well, it's not for your own good. Vincent's pissed.
等这事情过去以后他就不会再生气了
Well, he won't be when this is all behind us.
等我们重获普通生活后
When we get our normal lives back,
这可是他想要的
which is all he ever wanted.
听着凯特 一般我会第一个为你鼓掌
Look, Cat, normally I'd be the first to applaud you,
重新回来 做警♥察♥
you know, getting back in the fold, being a cop,
但我得说 我觉得这件事情
but I gotta say, I don't think you're really thinking
-你没有想清楚 -苔丝
- this thing through. - Tess...
你逮捕了朱莉安娜
you arrested Julianna.
她逃走并闯进你的辖区
She escaped and broke into your precinct,
然后在你眼皮子底下被杀
then she got killed on your watch.
虽然我不是这样看待这件事情
Now, that's not the way that I'd look at it,
但沃德长官是这样看的
but it's the way that Chief Ward does.
你不能再掩盖事实了
You need to stop covering.
你需要一个合理的解释
You need a plausible explanation,
能做到这一点的唯一办法
and the only way to get that
就是抓到害死她的凶手 利亚姆
is to bust the guy who killed her: Liam.
钱德勒警探
This is Detective Chandler.
我告诉过你了
I'm telling you, okay?
凯瑟琳脑子坏了
Catherine is losing her damn mind.
冷静点 我们会弄清楚的
Okay, let's calm down. We'll figure this out.
到底有什么要弄清楚的
What-What's there to figure out, okay?
我们必须让她回来
We gotta get her back on board.
凯瑟琳知道我们一起工作更好 对吧
Catherine knows that we work better together, all right?
她到底在想什么
What the hell is she thinking?
她没有想 文森特 她很害怕
She's not thinking, Vincent. She's afraid.
她怕自己犯了一个可怕的错误
She's afraid she made a terrible mistake,
把我们搞成这样 她觉得自己也有责任
putting us all up to this, and she feels responsible.
起初让我们参与这件事她说的是对的
Well, she was right to get us involved in this in the first place.
我们一开始没意识到 但她是对的
Maybe we didn't see it at first, but she was. She was right.
除了现在 她不是很确定
Except now she's not so sure,
所以她想要阻止这件事
which is why she wants to stop it--
危险 隐瞒 好吗
the-the danger, the cover-ups, okay?
从她的角度说 这样活着不太好
In her defense, it's not a great way to live.
我理解 相信我 我人生中有12年
I know, believe me. I spent 12 years of my life
都试图掩盖 这不是解决问题的办法
trying to cover things up. It's not the solution.
但这也不能帮我们抓到利亚姆
But it won't catch Liam, either.
苔丝 我们必须阻止他
Tess, we gotta stop him, okay?
否则只有上帝知道他下一步要干什么
Otherwise, God only knows what he's gonna do next.
我知道 但我也了解
I know. I know, but I also know
你和凯特不协调的时候 会发生不好的事
that bad things happen when you and Cat aren't in sync.
所以你的建议呢
So what do you suggest we do?
更激烈一点的事
Something a little drastic.
泰勒·赞恩
Yeah, Tyler Zane.
我们三个月前逮捕了他
We arrested him three months ago.
他被关进了精神病院
He was put into a psychiatric hospital.
我不记得是哪家了
I can't remember which one.
好的 再打给我
Oh, yeah, call me back.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thanks. Bye.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
发生什么事了
What is going on?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
这是什么 干涉吗
What is this, an intervention?
我不敢相信你们居然联合起来对付我
I can't believe you guys are ganging up on me.
我们只是想让你明白
We're just trying to make you understand
你犯了一个大错
that you are making a huge mistake.
我正在试着改正这个错误
No, I am trying to rectify one.
顺便说一句
And, by the way,
我所处的位置
the position that I am taking
是你们之前习惯待着的
is the same one you all used to take.
所以呢 你不想再要正常生活了还是怎么样
So, what, you don't want normal lives anymore?
不 我们当然想要这种生活 凯特
No, of course we do, Cat,
但我们也不能假装这些都没有发生
but we can't pretend this isn't happening,
利亚姆没逍遥法外 不是吗
that Liam's not out there, can we?
不能 我说了
We're not. I told you.
只是我们不能再只靠自己摆平
We're just not going to handle this by ourselves anymore.
伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys, what's going on?
希瑟 你在这儿做什么
Heather, what are you doing here?
我刚把礼物从教堂拿回来
I'm just bringing the presents back from the church.
我猜你想把它们还回去
I'm assuming you're returning them?
凯特 我们当然想过正常生活
Cat, of course we all still want normal lives.
这一点并没有变
That hasn't changed.
但我想知道你为什么变了
But what I'm trying to figure out is why you changed.
好吧 你没去婚礼吗 没看到发生了什么吗
Okay. Weren't you at the wedding? Didn't you see what happened?
看到了 但是坦白说 这种事天天发生
Yeah, but frankly, that stuff happens to us all the time.
没像那天那样
Not like that, it doesn't.
我也不想再经历这种事
And not anymore.
有人想告诉我发生了什么吗
Does anyone want to fill me in, here?
也许这是达成理想的必经之路
Look, maybe it was part of the bigger purpose, all right?
那是你曾经相信的东西
Something that you used to believe in.
而我一开始对此持怀疑态度
And something I was pretty skeptical about at first,
-但现在不了 -同上
- but now I'm not. - Ditto that.
凯特 我只想过普通的生活
Look, Cat, all I want is a normal life.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, okay?
但这只有完成未竟的使命才能够实现
But we can't have that until we finish what we started.
也就是阻止幕后黑手
Which is to stop whoever is behind all this.
但我们阻止不了他们
But we can't stop them.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我们不是超人类
We are not superhuman.
我们没法一直对抗他们 没人可以
We-we can't fight every fight. No one can.
我可不想因此赔上性命
And I don't want to die trying.
我赞同凯特的观点
I agree with Cat.
希瑟 拜托 现在别搀和
Heather, please. Not now.
我知道我最近才搅进
Look, I know that I am relatively new
这整件野兽超人类的事情
to this whole beast/superhuman thing,
但我做她妹妹不是一天两天了
but I'm not new to being a sister.
她是我唯一的亲人 我不想失去她
She's the only family I have left and I don't want to lose her.
我不想失去你们任何人
I don't want to lose any of you.
或者我自己
Or me.
我理解她的想法
I get her argument,
但不理解你们的
but I don't get any of yours.
你要么相信命运 要么不相信 但是...
Well, either you buy into the destiny of it all or you don't, but...
谁说的 你怎么能证明那就是她的命运
Who says? I mean, how can you prove that it's her destiny?
或者你的 或者我的
Or yours or mine?
我甚至不知道我是不是相信命运
I don't even know if I believe in destiny, anyway.
好吧 希瑟 那责任呢
Okay, Heather, what about responsibility?
你相信责任吗
Don't you believe in that?
凯特想按警方的方式处理这件事
Well, it sounds to me like Cat's being very responsible,
而不是单枪匹马拿命冒险 在我听来
wanting to handle this like a cop and not risk our lives
已经很负责任了
by doing it alone.
多有道理啊
It makes all the sense in the world.
我就是这个意思
What she said.
我感谢你们关心我 真的
Look, I appreciate your concern, I do.
更重要的是 我感谢你们
And, more importantly, I appreciate everything
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表