剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我是说 是我在想你
I mean, I-I-I was... was thinking about you.
-为什么不说 -我就是不想让她知道发生了什么
- Why not? - No, I-I just don't want her to know what happened.
浴室里那事吗
About the shower?
不 我和马修的事
No, about me and Matthew.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我吗 我在家里
Me? I'm-I'm at the apartment.
太棒了
Oh, that's great.
你是在拿出行李吗
Are you unpacking?
不 实际上我是...
No, actually, um, I was,
是想给你个惊喜
I was hoping to surprise you.
我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
也别告诉她浴室那事
Well, I mean, don't tell her about the shower, either.
我觉得我在托马斯特工的办公室找到线索了
Look, I think I found a lead at Agent Thomas' office.
为什么不说
Why not?
"为什么不说" 什么意思
"Why not?" What do you... what do you mean?
意思是...
I mean, um...
意思是线索怎么样
I mean, what... what about the lead?
很显然
Well, apparently,
托马斯几周前逮捕了一名前特种部队老兵
Thomas busted this ex-special forces guy a couple weeks ago--
是高效全球方案解决公♥司♥的押运员
a courier with Effective World-Wide Solutions.
高效全球方案解决公♥司♥
好吧
Okay.
为什么我会知道这公♥司♥
Why do I know that name?
可能和阿富汗有联♥系♥
Probably Afghanistan.
他们运送枪♥支♥ 导弹和违♥禁♥品♥
They traffic guns, missiles, contraband.
他有可能和这些实验的
It could be that he's somehow connected
幕后推手有关系
to whoever's behind these experiments.
你能来找我吗 以防我需要野兽帮手
Could you meet me down here, in case I need beast backup?
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course, no problem.
你能再解冻一些汉堡肉饼吗
Oh! Oh, and can you also defrost some hamburger meat?
我今晚想做玉米卷
I was thinking of making us tacos tonight
庆祝我们正式同居的第一晚
to celebrate our first night officially living together.
好
Yeah.
好的 好的 我挂了
Yeah, okay. Okay, gotta go.
我得走了
I-I gotta go.
真的很抱歉听说
Um, but I'm sorry to hear
你和...马修的事
about you and, uh, Matth... Matthew.
室内♥射♥击场
双枪射击
好了 其他随你干
All right, so... whatever you do,
射击的事还是我来
leave the shooting to me.
你不用讨好那些家伙
You don't have to impress these bozos.
-那你呢 -我是小妹
- What about you? - I'm the little sister.
怎么都讨好不了他们
I can't impress them.
不 我是说如果我想讨好你呢
No, I mean what if I want to impress you?
去打烂一张纸靶吗
By blowing up a paper target?
或者是让他们看到我回来了
Or showing I'm back in the world,
开心玩乐 还是原来的样子
having fun, being the old JT.
你是原来的样子就很好 我只关心这个
Just be the old JT, that's all I care about.
过来
Come here.
走吧
Let's go.
好吧
Fine.
情况如何
Hey. How'd it go?
不太好
Not great.
我又差点失控
I almost lost it again.
什么 因为凯特吗
Wait, what? With Cat?
不 这次是因为希瑟
No. No, this time with Heather,
在她洗完澡之后
after she was getting out of the shower.
什么 希瑟在洗澡
Wait, Heather was in the shower?
希瑟怎么了
What happened with Heather?
问题在于
Look, the point is,
我没有任何好转
I'm not getting any better here, man,
现在凯瑟琳想让我帮她
and now Catherine wants my help
试着追踪托马斯的其中一条线索
trying to track down one of Thomas' leads.
那又怎样
So?
所以我现在处于原始红色警报 伙计
So, I'm on primal red alert, here, man.
你能淡定点吗
Would you just calm down?
他是不是害怕搬去和凯特同居
Is he freaking out about moving in with Cat?
不 别傻了
No, don't be silly.
保持专注 深呼吸
Just stay focused, breathe, and, you know,
不到万不得已不要变成野兽好吗
don't beast out unless you absolutely have to, okay?
好吧
Okay.
-先挂了 我还有自己的麻烦 -走吧
- I gotta go, I got my own problems. - Let's go.
不赖啊 不赖
Not bad, not bad.
你哥哥们在看我吗
Are your brothers watching me?
我感觉他们在看着我
I feel like your brothers are watching me.
忽视他们 他们都是些混♥蛋♥
Ignore 'em, they're dicks.
放轻松
Just relax.
等等
Uh, hold it.
我的错
Yeah, my bad.
他其实得用我的佩枪
Uh, he actually has to use my service revolver.
为什么
Why?
团队用枪
Uh, team gun.
爱德华说那是规矩 所以...
Edward says those are the rules, so...
这是你的佩枪吗
This is your service revolver?
知道吗 JT
You know what, JT?
它就跟麻♥醉♥枪♥一样
It's just like a tranq.
瞄准 开枪 你可以的
Just point and shoot. You got this.
好吧
Okay...
瞄准然后开枪
Point and shoot?
我差点吓死了
I was hanging on for dear life.
好吧 好吧 试着瞄低一点
All right, all right, all right. Try aiming low.
利用后坐力协助集中目标 打哪儿都行
Use the kickback to help hit something, anything.
知道吗
You know what?
也许他该试试给驴贴尾巴的游戏
Maybe he should try pin the tail on the donkey?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你自己知道对吧
You're such a jerk. You know that, right?
怎么了 我们只是找点乐子而已
What? We're just having a little fun.
另外 教授得习惯这件事
Look, besides, Professor's gonna have to get used to it,
特别是万一提拔我当下任队长
especially if I get promoted to next captain.
你接受面试了
You're interviewing?
对 有何不可呢
Yeah. Why not?
125分局在这一摊子事后可以找个合适的人
125th could use a good one after everything it's been through.
难道你还知道有谁更称职吗
Know anybody that could do better?
见鬼 连我都能做得更好
Hell, even I could do better.
-你吗 -当然
- You? - Yeah.
老天啊 苔丝 别逗了
Oh, my God, please, Tess. Give me a break.
无意冒犯
Look, no offense,
和你的老上司上♥床♥
but sleeping with your old boss
也不会让你有资格成为队长 所以呢...
doesn't make you qualified to be one, so...
不赖啊 伙计 不赖
Not bad, buddy, not bad.
你该向你妹妹道歉 小寿星
You owe your sister an apology, birthday boy.
你确定地址没错吗
You sure this is the right address?
也许这是个幌子
Maybe it's a front,
或者是故意玩失踪
or intentionally off the grid.
-你还好吗 -我 挺好的 怎么了
- Are you all right? - Me? Yeah, why?
你在来的路上说话几乎不超过两个字
You hardly said two words on the ride over here.
我只是有点担忧
I'm just a little anxious, you know,
不知道在里面会发现什么
about what we may find in here.
说不上来 最近有点陷于滑坡效应
I don't know, it's a bit of a slippery slope lately,
要克服变成野兽的冲动
you know, with beasting out.
除非万不得已我不想这样
I don't want to do it unless I absolutely have to.
别担心 我会救你的
Don't worry, I'll save you.
看起来有人抢先了一步
Looks like someone beat us to the punch.
不可能这么巧
Can't be a coincidence.
还有谁会在找这个押送员呢
Who else would be looking for this courier?
不知道 不过不管是谁
I don't know, but whoever it is,
我觉得他们还在这里
I think they're still here.
这里绝对还有别人
We're definitely not alone.
文森特
Vincent.
是道格拉斯 托马斯特工逮捕的押送员
It's Douglas, the courier Agent Thomas busted
他试图追踪这些实验的幕后主使
trying to track down whoever's behind these experiments.
他的前额烫到不能碰
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表