剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah.
回头给你打电♥话♥
Call you later.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
我希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
小文 关于汉克
Hey, V, about Hank...
如果我早知道他是个废柴 我就不会
If I'd've known he was such a loser, I never would've...
别担心这事
Ah, don't worry about it.
结果都挺好的
It all worked out just fine.
是吗 怎么回事
Yeah? How?
你知道
Well, you know,
我最近觉得很内疚
I've been feeling pretty guilty lately
因为我没和家人重新联♥系♥
about not reconnecting with my family,
但像是堂兄汉克说的
but like old cousin Hank said,
他无法取代我的兄弟
he can't replace my brothers.
所以
So...
我终于搞定了我真正的家人是谁
I finally worked out who my real family are.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
给 凯瑟琳
爱你 妈妈
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我有好多事得告诉你
There's so much I need to tell you.
但我没有
But I didn't,
因为我为之工作的人们
because the people I've been working for,
他们不值得信任
they can't be trusted.
我担心如果你知道了
And I was afraid that if you knew,
他们可能会伤害你 还有希瑟
they might hurt you-- or Heather, too.
所以我录了下来 因为
So I'm taping this, because
如果我遭遇不测
if something happens to me,
我想告诉你 我做的事
I just want you to know that I did...
我想做的事 我那样做是因为
what I tried to do, I did because
我希望一切会更好 更安全
I hoped things would be better, safer.
对你来说 对大家来说
For you, for everyone.
以后你会查明
Someday you'll find out
真正发生的事
what really happened,
因为你就是那种人
because that's just who you are.
你会想要答案 正义
You'll want answers, justice.
拜托 小心点
Just, please, be careful.
我不想要你经历
I don't want you to have to go through
我在经历的事情
what I'm going through.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你是我的一切
You mean everything to me.
我想弥补我的错误
I want to make amends for my mistakes,
但如果我做不到
but if I can't...
照顾好你妹妹
...take care of your sister,
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
找到爱 凯瑟琳
Find love, Catherine.
幸福
Happiness.
别只是努力拯救世界
Don't just try to save the world.
喂
Hello?
待在原地 凯瑟琳
Stay where you are, Catherine.
我来拿跨接电缆
I'll, um, I'll bring the jumper cables.
你有毛衣吗
Do you have a sweater with you?
锁上门 直到我过去
Keep the doors locked till I get there.
凯特
Cat.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
收到了你的信息
Got your message.
你没事吧
You okay?
我现在没事了
I am now.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道 我一直以来都
I don't know-- I've been so angry
对我妈妈很生气
at my mother for so long,
现在不生她的气了 我觉得很奇怪
it's strange not being angry at her anymore.
好吧
Okay.
什么改变了
So what's changed?
我想我有了答案
I guess I got answers.
我现在明白了
I understand now.
我很想念她
And I miss her.
一直生气
It is a lot easier
比一直悲伤容易很多
holding onto being angry than being sad.
我想这是婚礼谈话引起的
I suppose all this wedding talk brought it up.
那是件好事 对吧
That's a good thing, right?
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我只是希望她能在这里看到这一切
I just wish she was here to see this.
看到我们
To see us.
那么
So...
你准备好了吗
are you ready to do this?
选个地点 结婚
Pick a place, get married?
不再有障碍
No more obstacles.
快 快
Come on! Come on!
走
Go!
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表