剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
这对我来说很重要
This matters to me.
你对我来说很重要
You matter to me.
人们正因此而死 警探
People are dying, Detective.
有人不知用了什么方法让普通人
Somehow, somebody is getting ordinary people
去做些超凡的事
to do extraordinary things.
那些常人无法做到的事
Things that nobody should be able to do.
我们必须阻止幕后的主使
We have to stop whoever's behind this
以免有更多的人受伤害
before someone else gets hurt.
原来你们就是他们要找的人
So you're the ones they're looking for.
-你在说谁啊 -微笑
- All right, who are you talking about? - Smile.
谁会那样对待别人啊
Who would do that to somebody?
我不知道
I don't know.
但不管那是谁 他们刚找到我们了
But whoever it is, they just made us.
我觉得我们完蛋了
I think we're screwed.
这些实验就够糟糕了
The experiments were bad enough,
但现在他们盯上我们了
but now that there are targets on our backs, I don't know.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do this?
结婚
Get married?
来
Come on!
快走
Go!
差点就让我挂彩了
Ooh, that could have left a mark.
那也是你活该
Would have served you right.
你鬼鬼祟祟干什么
What are you doing sneaking up on me?
我吹口哨了 你没听到吗
I whistled. Didn't you hear me whistle?
那是我们的暗号♥啊
It's our code, right?
还暗号♥ 我们不该需要暗号♥
Codes. We shouldn't need codes.
我们应该结婚的
We should be getting married,
计划蜜月 而不是逃命
planning our honeymoon, not running for our lives.
我们没有逃命
We're not running for our lives.
我们只是 争取点时间
We're just... we're buying time, okay?
直到我们弄明白怎么...
Until we can figure out how to...
阻止一个超人类杀手吗
Stop a superhuman assassin?
-没错 -我们都逃了三天了
- Yeah, that. - We've been on the run for three days,
他却一直能找到我们
and somehow he keeps finding us.
这样情况可不妙
It's not looking good.
他这不是还没抓到我们吗
Well, come on, he hasn't gotten us yet, has he?
是吗 他从教堂玻璃窗跳出去
Yeah? 'Cause he jumped through a stained-glass window
像猫一样落地了啊
and landed like a cat.
没错 我也可以做到
Mm-hmm, I can do that, too.
他拥有超人类力量
He has superhuman strength.
我有超野兽力量
Well, I have super-beast strength.
子弹都无法阻挡他
Bullets can't even stop him.
这点他赢了
He's got me there.
这不是玩笑 文森特
This isn't a joke, Vincent.
我们没有向前 而是往后了
We're not moving forward. We're moving backward.
我们生活在暗处 就跟你以前一样
W-We're living in the shadows, just like you used to.
对 可是后来你救了我 对吧
Yes, until you rescued me, right?
是 但现在我们得拯救彼此了
Yeah, but now we have to rescue each other.
不管谁是这些实验的幕后黑手
Whoever is behind these experiments
现在他们都知道我们了
knows who we are now.
这不仅把我们置于危险中
That doesn't just put us in danger.
而且把所有我们在乎的人也置于危险了
It puts everyone we care about in danger, too.
也就是说除非成功
Which means he's not gonna stop
否则他不会停止对付我们
coming after us until he succeeds.
所以我们得把注意力集中到
Which is why we got to put our focus back
派那个人来的人身上 好吗
on whoever sent the guy, okay?
擒贼先擒王 在他们妨碍我们前阻止他们
Cut the head off the snake, stop them before they stop us.
这样我们就可以结婚了
So we can finally get married.
前提是你还想跟我结婚
That's if you still want to get married.
我当然想跟你结婚了
No, of course I want to get married.
我爱你 文森特
I love you, Vincent.
你知道的
You know that.
只是有时候我会想
It's just-- sometimes I wonder
我们到底能不能结成婚
if it's ever really gonna happen.
我是哈姆林警探
This is Detective Hamlin.
请不要碰我的东西
Please don't touch my things.
包括我的虫虫软糖
That includes my gummy worms.
我是福布斯
Forbes.
方便说话吗
Hey, uh, can you talk?
这家伙可信吗
Can you believe this guy?
你用的一次性手♥机♥吗
You on a burner phone?
是的
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
怎么了 出问题了吗
What's going on? Any problems?
不 又有室友了我很开心
No, I like having roommates again.
真是没有半点隐私了
It's so not private.
保护性监禁真是太恶心了
Protective custody sucks.
抱歉 JT 我们不能再冒任何风险了
I'm sorry, JT. We just can't take any chances.
你 苔丝 希瑟都不能...
Not for you, Tess, Heather...
我知道 但是我不用非得喜欢 对吧
I know, I know, but I don't have to like it, do I?
我想睡的可不是这些警♥察♥
This is not the cop I want to be sleeping with,
你懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
好吧
Uh, o-okay.
跟你说 只要我们找到
Well, you know what, as soon as we find out
实验的幕后黑手
who's behind these experiments,
我们就可能回归正常生活
the sooner we can get on with our lives.
有进展吗
Any progress?
我查了爆发受害者的基因序列
I ran genome sequencing on some of the outbreak victims,
被寄生虫增强能力的那些
the ones that were enhanced by the parasite.
好 结果呢
Okay. And?
我在缓释系统中发现了
I identified trace amounts of methyl aldehyde
少量的甲醛 也就是福尔马林
in the delivery system, aka formaldehyde.
我不懂 这有用吗
Okay, I don't understand-- how does that help?
甲醛被严格管制
Distribution is highly regulated,
所以有这个的实验室不多
so not many labs are gonna have it.
知道了 如果能找到实验室
Okay, so if we can find the lab,
就能知道谁是幕后主使了
then we can figure out who's behind this.
对 一定有人在制♥作♥
Yeah, someone's got to be making
这种高速复杂的血清 对吧
these highly complex serums, right?
有多少实验室 JT
How-how many labs, JT?
大约200个吧
Uh... around 200.
200个 你开玩笑吗 得缩小范围
200, a-are you kidding me, man? You got to narrow it down.
让我歇会儿行吗 你以为我一直在玩吗
Hey, give me a break-- don't you think I'm trying?
我这里处理能力不够 无法完成
I don't have the processing capacity to do it here,
这里这么多保镖 我又不能
and I can't very well sneak off to the university
偷溜回大学去做
towing bodyguards.
抱歉伙计 我就是有点沮丧
Okay, I'm sorry, man. I'm just... I'm frustrated,
而且我又冷又饿
and I'm hungry, and I'm cold.
没事 我理解
It's okay. I-I understand.
等等
Wait.
医院里不是有超级计算机吗
Wait, doesn't the hospital have supercomputers?
没错
Yeah, they do.
但要怎么在别人不注意的情况下进去
But how are you gonna get in without somebody noticing?
尤其不让那个想杀你的人注意到
Especially the guy who's trying to kill you.
我们得离开这里 快走
We got to get out of here. Come on.
喂
Hello?
文森特
Vincent?
你还在吗
You there?
文森特
Vincent?
喂
Hello?
文森特
Vincent?
伤情如何
What have we got?
化学事故 三♥级♥烧伤
Chemical accident, third-degree burns.
手术室准备就绪了
O.R.'s prepped and waiting.
什么 谁吩咐的
What? On whose order?
-凯勒医生 -凯勒啊
- Dr. Keller's. - Oh, Keller.
好 在五楼
Okay, fifth floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 去五楼
Fifth floor, gentlemen.
安全了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表