剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
跟她和她丈夫上次想做的事一样
The same thing that she and her husband tried to do last time:
杀了我 杀了我们
kill me, kill us.
苔丝 求你了
Tess, please,
相信我 别让我♥干♥什么保姆的活
trust me, take me off babysitting duty,
让我去追查她的下落
and let me go after her.
凯特 我没说你是错的
Cat, I'm not saying that you're wrong,
但现在我是队长 我就该按照规则来
but now that I'm captain, I have to play by the book here, okay?
也就是说我需要切实的证据
That means I need evidence.I need proof.
只要你搞到证据
You get me that,
我会亲自帮你搞定她 行吗
I will personally help you take her down, okay?
-苔丝 行 但是... -这是命令 警探
- Tess, okay, but... - It's an order, Detective.
遵命 队长
Aye, aye, Captain.
我能待会给你回电吗 JT 现在不是时候
Can I call you back, JT? It's not a good time.
应该不行 事关鲍勃和卡罗
I mean, not really. It's about Bob and Carol.
当然了
Of course it is.
等等 怎么了 怎么回事
Wait, what happened? What's wrong?
不 只是...
No, no, it's...
我跟凯特吵了起来 我不得不摆出队长的架子
I got into it with Cat, and I-I had to pull rank.
她的反应怎么样
How'd she react?
跟预料中的差不多
About as well as you'd expect her to.
我绝对不喜欢在工作上碰到这种情况
It's definitely not my favorite part of the job.
这点可以确定
That's for sure.
所以我才觉得应该打给你 而不是凯特
That's why I thought I better call you instead of Cat.
让你来决定该做什么
Let you decide what to do.
我在听
Okay, I'm listening.
我觉得我找到鲍勃和卡罗的住处了
I think I found where Bob and Carol live,
不是安全屋 而是普通的社区
and not a safe house, but in a family neighborhood.
布鲁克林的上流社区
A Brooklyn brownstone.
我们应该通知凯特吗
Think we should loop in Cat?
先别说 因为那样她就会无心做她该做的事
No. Not yet, because then she is not doing her job,
我也没法省心了
and I'm not doing mine.
行 我会来接你
All right, I will come and pick you up,
然后我们进行一次非正式的搜查
and we will search this out off the record.
行
Okay.
我有个想法 但我需要证据
I've got a theory, but I need evidence.
指纹 弹道 什么都行 我们现在有些什么
Uh, fingerprints, ballistics, anything. What have we got?
法医发现死者身上有一包冰♥毒♥
Well, forensics found a bag of meth on the deceased.
也许是交易黄了呢
Maybe some kind of deal gone bad.
也许吧 如果是那样的话 我们就能找到卖♥♥家
Maybe, and if it was, it'll lead us to the sellers,
但如果不是 我们就会落到
but if it wasn't, it'll lead us
卡罗希望我们掉入的陷阱之中
into whatever trap Carol's trying to pull me into.
又跟这个神秘的卡罗有关吗
Again with this mysterious Carol person?
你能算我一个吗
You care to clue me in?
行 去找疑似冰♥毒♥实验室的地址
Okay, addresses, suspected meth labs.
快去
Go.
好吧
Okay.
来人 救命啊
Somebody help me!
救命啊
Help me.
放松点
Hey, easy.
艾迪 我不会伤害你的
Hey, Eddie, okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
-你不是跟那个人一伙的吧 -不是
- You're not with that other guy, are you? - No.
不 不幸的是 我是他的目标
No, unfortunately, I'm the one he's after.
听着 我要给你松绑
Okay, look, I'm gonna untie you, all right?
他只是利用你来找到我
He's just using you to get to me.
我...我不懂
I don't... I don't understand.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
听着
Look,
我们得迅速离开这 我们俩都很危险
we got to move fast, okay? We're both in danger.
你能走路吗
Can you walk?
他把我打得很狠
He beat me pretty bad.
他速度太快了
He moved so fast.
我一点防备都没有
I didn't even see him coming.
-我办你站起来 行吗 -好
- I'm gonna help you up, all right? - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
得迅速离开
Got to move fast. All right?
迅速离开
Move fast.
不
No!
你没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him!
你也没必要救他
And you didn't have to try to save him.
但你还是来了
But you did.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for you,
你通过了所有的考验
you're passing all the tests.
已确认道德感 可能就是他了
你为什么要这么做
Why you doing this, huh?
来啊 说出来
Come on, spit it out.
你到底想怎样
What do you want from me?
咚咚
Knock, knock.
虽然你在和警♥察♥队长约会
Just because you're dating a police captain
但是也不能踢开别人的门
doesn't mean you can kick in other people's doors.
文森特经常这样做
Vincent does it all the time.
我为什么不能玩玩
Why can't I have some fun, too?
因为文森特是一只野兽
Because Vincent's a beast,
鲍勃和卡洛是超级杀手
Bob and Carol are super assassins,
而你只是一个能自愈的家伙
and you're just a dude who heals himself.
天啊 谢谢
Gee, thanks.
抱歉 我有点暴躁
Sorry, I'm a little cranky.
你想出去除体内血清的方法了吗
Did you figure out how to get that serum out of your body?
没有 但是我认为
No. Although, when it worked on the heart
几周前它在心脏上起作用时
a couple weeks ago, I think it's because, uh,
是因为移植迫使血清超越了极限
the transplant pushed the serum past it's limits,
就像 冲击了系统
like, shocked the system.
让它过载了
Overloaded it.
好吧
All right, well, uh,
别再冲击你的系统了 好吗
just don't go shocking your system, okay?
我知道你很急切 但是别做傻事
I know you're desperate, but don't be stupid.
天啊 你真的很暴躁
Geez, you are cranky.
这里不是我想的样子
This is not what I expected.
很有家的感觉
It's very homey.
怎么了
Uh-oh, what?
你没有看到那些标记吗
You don't... see it, those markings?
什么标记
What markings?
那些标记
Those.
你现在也能夜视了吗
You can see in the dark now, too?
看起来是的
Looks like it.
好吧
All right.
那是斯波莱托餐厅对面的餐厅
That is the restaurant across the street from Il Cantuccio.
那里是分局 纽约综合医院
That's the precinct. New York General.
都在125分局的辖区内
This all falls within 125th's jurisdiction.
普莱西德湖是文森特的所在地
And Lake Placid where Vincent is.
凯特说的对
Cat was right.
鲍勃和卡洛确实在追杀她和文森特
Bob and Carol are after her and Vincent.
是的 而且她和文森特被分开了
Yeah, and by separating them because
因为对方知道他们在一起更强
they know they're stronger together.
你给文森特打电♥话♥ 我给凯特打
Call Vincent. I will call Cat.
-我是钱德勒警探 -我是凯勒医生
- You've reached Detective Chandler... - Dr. Vincent Keller...
-该死 -语♥音♥信箱
- Damn it. - Voicemail.
你必须去找凯特
You got to get to Cat.
-你要做什么 -我去找文森特
- What are you gonna do? - I'm gonna find Vincent.
必须有人警告他
Someone's got to warn him.
不
No.
别做傻事 好吗
Don't do anything stupid, all right?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我能自愈 记得吗
I can heal, remember?
-你确定是这里吗 -死者身上的冰♥毒♥
- You sure this is it? - Traced the type of meth we found on the vic.
出自曾经在这里的实验室
Matches a lab that used to be here.
我赌十块早不在了
Ten bucks says it isn't anymore.
那我们为什么还来
Then why are we here?
我没有信♥号♥♥ 把你的手♥机♥给我
I've got no signal. Give me your phone.
好的
Yeah.
见鬼
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表