剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Go, get out of here.
告诉我你需要做什么
Okay, just tell me where you need me.
体温在下降 医生
Temperature's dropping, doctor.
血压怎样
What's the BP?
快 我们要没时间了
Hurry, we're almost out of time.
稳定
Stable.
成功了
We did it.
各自都成功了
And separately.
他还说我们相互依赖
And he said we're codependent.
你抓住她了
You got her.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
在肯尼迪机场 正要上私人飞机不知去哪呢
At JFK, about to get on a private jet to who knows where.
做得漂亮 队长
Nice work, Captain.
是啊 至少我不用担心
Yeah. At least I don't have to worry
她告我们警局了
about her suing the department now.
她丈夫怎样了
How's her husband?
他不会有事的
He's gonna pull through.
也不会变成什么超人类怪物了
Without becoming a superhuman monster.
很好 都圆♥满♥解决了
Great. It all worked out.
我察觉到一点消极态度
I am sensing passive-aggressive.
我倒是觉得有人去看过心理医生了
I'm sensing someone who's been in therapy.
是这样凯特 我们不能再这样了
Look, Cat, we can't keep doing this, all right?
我不是你的搭档了 我是你的队长
I'm not your partner anymore, I'm your captain...
-我知道 -真知道吗
- I know. - Do you?
因为我不能再为你打掩护了
Because I can't keep covering for you.
倒不是说我不想
And it's not that I don't want to,
你知道我很乐意的
you know that I do.
但是这样的案子 怎么可以啊
But this kind of stuff? I mean, come on.
几年前乔就是因为这个丢了工作
It's what cost Joe his job a couple years ago,
-我不想让这事也害我丢工作 -我理解
- and I don't want it to cost me mine. - I understand.
但是我们要怎么做呢
But what are we supposed to do?
因为和乔不同 你知道发生了什么事
Because, unlike Joe, you do know what's really going on.
-我们不能无视那点 -我知道
- We can't just ignore that. - I know.
这是平衡行动 凯特 但是
It's a balancing act, Cat, but that said, I...
这也是我的生活 好吗
it's my life, too, okay?
我不想让这野兽的事
And I don't want all this beast stuff to...
给你惹麻烦吗
Bite you in the ass?
是的
Exactly.
好吧 我得去进行审问
All right, I have to get to an interrogation
还得去抓一个企图谋杀的嫌疑犯
and bust a bad guy for attempted murder,
-多亏了你 -处理野兽的案子
- thanks to you. - Doing my beast job.
好了 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
我知道你现在陷入了困境
I know that you're really swamped right now,
但也许你该和JT谈谈
but maybe you should talk to JT.
我觉得他感觉...
I think that he's feeling...
这么说吧 你也不想要
Let's just say that you don't want
你的生活的重点全是案子
your life to be all about your cases, either.
难以置信
I cannot believe it.
抱歉 扎尔曼先生 真的
I'm sorry, Mr. Zalman, I really am.
我完全不知道
I mean, I had no idea.
我还以为比琳达很幸福
I thought Belinda was happy, you know?
我们在一起20多年了
We've been together 20 years.
我不知道她这么恨我
No idea she resented me like that.
谁都可能碰上这种事
Well, I guess it could happen to the best of us.
显然
Obviously...
不至于到这种程度 但是
not to this extent, but...
我想如果在恋爱中你不早点解决
I guess if you don't catch it early in a relationship...
扎尔曼先生 无论如何
Look, uh, Mr. Zalman, for what it's worth,
你帮我在我的恋爱中早点解决了
you helped me catch it early in mine.
如果这让你感觉好些的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better...
你救了我的命
you saved my life.
生我的气吗
Mad at me?
不
No.
-你有 -也许吧
- Yes. - Maybe.
有点
A little.
JT 对不起
JT, I'm sorry.
真的 对不起
I am, I'm sorry.
我知道你经历了很多
I know that you've been going through a lot of stuff,
我知道你对你体内的东西有些害怕
and I know you're a little scared about what's inside you.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
好吧
Okay.
如果你这么了解我 那你去了哪里
All right, look, if you know me so well, where've you been, huh?
对 我是害怕
Yeah, I'm scared.
对 我是生气
And yes, I'm mad.
不是对你 我只是
Not at you, I'm just...
只是什么
Just what?
我不知道 生老天的气
I don't know, mad at the gods, I guess.
因为它让我碰上了这种事
For doing this to me.
血清救了我的命
I mean, look, the serum saved my life,
现在它用超级酷的能力调戏我
but now it's teasing me with super cool powers and...
谁知道它接下来会怎么样
God knows what it's gonna do to me next.
但是凯特说解药
But Cat said the antidote--
对我没用
It doesn't work on me.
我试过了
I tried it.
两次
Twice.
对心脏有用 但是
Worked on the heart, but...
也许血清在我体内的时间太长了
maybe the serum's been in my body too long,
融在我的细胞内了
fused with my cells or something.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
怎么 你想让我再次摔下楼梯
What, you want me to fling myself down the stairs again
来证明吗
and prove it?
好吧
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
你没必要一个人经历这一切
You do not have to go through this alone,
明白吧
do you understand me?
我不在乎我有多忙 我在做什么
Now, I don't care how busy I am, I don't care what I'm doing.
这对我来说很重要
This matters to me.
你对我来说很重要
You matter to me.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
没有
No.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我们该关上窗户
I think we should close the window.
为什么
Why?
因为我们没搞明白
Because we are no closer
幕后黑手是谁
to figuring out who's behind all this,
也就是说鲍勃和卡罗还在外面
which means Bob and Carol are still out there.
-鲍勃和卡罗 -是啊
- Bob and Carol? - Yes.
-超人类刺客 -是啊
- Superhuman assassins. - Yes.
你觉得关上窗户能阻止他们
And you think closing the window is gonna stop them?
拜托 我以为我们不该
Come on, I thought we're not supposed to be
谈论案子 对吧
talking about cases for once, right?
饶了我吧 文森特
Give me a break, Vincent,
两年多我们的生活都是这样
our lives have been like this for over two years.
我需要一些时间来调整
It's gonna take me some time to adjust.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我觉得我有办法
Well, I think I've got just the thing.
是吗
Do you?
那的确有帮助
That will help.
我想着也是
I thought so.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表