剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, if the hit man was a better shot,
你也会死
you'd be dead, too.
所以我才想让你别再这么做了
Which is exactly why I want to stop doing this.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know
利亚姆雇了人帮他做坏事
that Liam hired somebody else to do his dirty work?
我只想追查
All I was trying to do
获取朱莉安娜血液的人
was track whoever took Julianna's blood.
没错 你差点因此被杀
Yeah, and you almost got killed in the process, by...
而这个凶手不惜一切代价
by somebody who's willing to do anything and everything
达到目的
to get what he wants.
好吧 但你不懂这说明了什么吗
Okay, but don't you see what this means?
这说明我越来越接近他了
It means I'm getting closer.
也说明我们现在知道利亚姆
It also means we now know that Liam wants
想杀所有身体里有血清的人
anybody who has the serum in their bodies.
而据我们所知 这些人都死了
Which, as far as we know, is nobody else.
我们不认识而已
Nobody that we know of.
无论如何
Come on, either way,
我只需要再追查
all I have to do is pick up
凶手的踪迹就行了
the trail of the hit man again, okay?
希望他能引我找到利亚姆
And hopefully he leads me back to Liam.
那他能怎样
So that he can, what?
把你跟破玩偶一样扔来扔去
Toss you around like a rag doll,
就像在婚礼上那样吗
like he did at our wedding?
行 那你有什么办法
Okay, well, what's your solution?
按你的办法 按照规定
Track him down your way,
找到他吗
by the book?
怎么 你以为他不会杀♥警♥♥察♥吗
What, you don't think he's gonna kill cops?
没错 所以你不能冒这个险
Exactly. You can't take that chance.
也就是说 凯瑟琳 不管你愿不愿意
Which means-- like it or not, Catherine--
这都不是一般警♥察♥的案子
this isn't a police case.
你说得没错 的确不是
You're right, it isn't.
这是国土安♥全♥局♥的案子
It's Homeland Security's case.
你省省吧
Give me a break.
他们处理难上加难的案子
No, they deal with the worst of the worst--
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 刺客
terrorists, assassins--
-这是他们的职责 -行
- it's their job. - Okay.
更何况这案子是他们给我们的
Besides, they gave us this case.
我要把案子还给他们
I'm gonna give it back to them.
JT
JT?
天 你没事吧
Geez, are you okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
只是我的自尊心受了伤
Just my ego is bruised.
好吧 你在干什么
Well, what are you doing?
我想把朱莉安娜的血清
I was trying to separate the good part
好的部分和不好的分开
of Julianna's serum from the bad,
显然没成功
but it's obviously not working.
看得出来
Yeah.
这东西也没进展
Well, neither is this.
瑞贝卡身上发生的
It's a terrible story,
那些事太吓人了
what happened to Rebecca.
所以如果你觉得看了它能改变我对凯特的想法
So if you think reading it would change my mind about Cat,
-你就别指望了 -等等
- you can forget it. - Wait.
你没看到阿利斯特的事迹吗
Didn't you read what happened to Alistair?
看到了
Yeah.
他被一群愤怒的人烧死在柱子上了
He was burned at the stake by an angry mob.
JT 他死了
JT, he died,
所以要是有什么能够支持
so if anything, that just supports
凯特现在的行为 就是别让文森特
what Cat is doing so that Vincent won't die, either,
对抗野兽或是超人类疯子时也死了
fighting beasts or superhuman crazies.
但仅此而已
But that's just it.
文森特不会死的
Vincent didn't die.
去年一场几乎一模一样的事件
An almost identical situation
发生在了凯特和文森特身上
happened to Cat and Vincent last year,
但是因为凯特看过了瑞贝卡的日记
but because Cat read Rebecca's journal,
她吸取了教训
she learned from it.
让她免于重蹈瑞贝卡的覆辙
She didn't make the same mistake Rebecca did,
所以才救了文森特
and that's how she saved Vincent.
但那证明不了
Okay, that doesn't prove
凯特和文森特是命中注定
that Cat and Vincent have a destiny.
要是瑞贝卡认为未来不会有人
Except why would Rebecca have written it all down
注定要面对与她相同的斗争
if she didn't believe that somebody down the line
她为什么要把那些事记录下来
was destined to fight the same fights?
得了吧
What?
你觉得二百年后
You think it's coincidence
凯特遇到文森特的情形
that almost 200 years later,
正如当年瑞贝卡遇到阿利斯特一样是巧合吗
Cat met Vincent just like Rebecca met Alistair?
他们还都得对抗野兽
And they both had to fight beasts
和利亚姆那样的怪物
and monsters like Liam?
这可能是个巧合
Yeah, it could be a coincidence.
也可能不是
Or it isn't.
如果不是巧合 而是...
And if it's not, if it is...
命运或注定什么的
fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it,
那凯特的退出可能是在犯下
then Cat could be making the biggest mistake
她人生中最大的错误
of her life by quitting.
因为如果她和文森特是命中注定在一起
Because if she and Vincent are meant to be together,
而且不仅是为了爱情
and not just for love,
那他们就有一个更伟大的目标
then they do have a greater purpose,
一个不能逃避的目标
one that they can't quit.
不好意思 这也太牵强了
I'm sorry, it just all sounds so far-fetched.
野兽和超人类就不吗
Like beasts and superhumans aren't?
好吧
Okay.
我带你去见个人
There's somebody I want you to talk to.
一个最了解这些事的人
Somebody that knows more about this stuff than anybody.
谁
Who?
凯特的父亲
Cat's father.
相信我
I know. Trust me.
队长 我们希望你也知情
Didn't want to start without you, Captain.
-谢谢 -钱德勒警探
- Thank you. - Yeah, Detective Chandler
说你发现了案子中的漏洞
said you discovered a break in the case.
-我有点赶时间 所以... -好的
- I'm kind of short on time, so... - Right, okay, so
国安局找到我和瓦格斯队长
DHS approached Captain Vargas and I
协助调查一起危险的街头毒品案
to help investigate a dangerous new street drug,
他们希望我们能找出它的贩毒人
hoping that we could track down its distributor.
国安局直接接触了你们
DHS approached you directly?
为什么不走正当途径
Why didn't they use the proper channels?
其实...
Well, actually...
那时苔丝还没当上队长
It was before Tess became captain.
-好的 -总之 我们追查了
- Right. - Anyway, we followed
一些线索找到了两名吸毒人
a couple of leads to two users,
-泰勒·赞恩和奥尔顿·费恩 -赞恩
- Tyler Zane and Alton Finn. - Zane?
他不是你在精神病院
Isn't he that vic you found dead
找到的受害人吗
in the psychiatric hospital?
没错
Exactly.
我认为...我们认为
And I think-- we think--
他的死是障眼法
that he was killed in a cover-up.
朱莉安娜·基顿的死也是同样的原因
The same cover-up that cost Julianna Keaton her life.
等等 基顿和这个案子有什么关系
Wait, what's Keaton's connection to all this?
她是负责制毒的人 对吧
Well, she was the one responsible for making the drug. Right?
而且分销 所以我们逮捕了她
And distributing it, which is why we arrested her.
然后她越了狱
And then she broke out of jail,
想偷走我们手上所有
she tried to steal all the evidence
对她不利的证据
that we had against her,
接着她试图在我的婚礼上
and then she tried to get revenge
对我进行报复
against me at my wedding.
好吧 你打算怎么办
Okay, so what are you suggesting?
我建议把这个案子还给国安局
I'm suggesting we give this case back to DHS.
如果对方是国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的话
I mean, if we're dealing with an Interpol terrorist,
就远超我们的能力范围了
this is way over our heads.
这个人是个怪物
This guy is a monster.
你同意吗
You agree?
她的案子她说了算
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表