剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
小心你朋友
Of your friend.
那可能治好了他
Okay? It may have healed him,
但那是同样的血清
but it's all part of the same serum,
同样的实验
the same experiment.
什么意思
Okay, what do you mean?
托马斯特工 你是什么意思
Agent Thomas, what do you mean?
好了 好了 慢慢呼吸
Okay, okay, just breath easy.
放松
Relax.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe easy.
见鬼
Damn it.
你也比我强
You're better than me, too.
我可是个警♥察♥
Well, in fairness, I am a cop.
但我玩这游戏好多年了
Well, still, I've been playing this game for years.
你确定你是第一次玩吗
Are you sure this is your first time?
JT 这只是个游戏
JT, it's just a game, okay?
况且 你差点又没命了 有点生疏而已
Plus, you nearly died again, so there's that.
我知道 但是...
I know, I know, but...
但是什么
But what?
我猜是有点疑惑吧
I'm just confused, I guess.
你说
Okay.
一方面 救了我的东西也救了托马斯特工
On one hand, whatever saved me saved Agent Thomas, too.
另一方面 如果那东西和实验有关
On the other hand, if it's connected to the experiments,
我一直在想...
I keep wondering if...
你也会成为某种超人类
You should be some kind of superhuman, too.
差不多是这意思
Yeah, kind of.
我们已经翻过这篇了
Look, we've been over this.
我只知道你挺身面对我兄弟们的时候
All I know is that when you stood up to my brothers,
那就是你 不是什么疯狂的血清 就是你
that was you, not some crazy-ass serum, you.
你怎么知道
How can you be sure?
我在你身边已经久到
I've been with you long enough to know
知道你是什么样的人了 好吗
who you really are, okay?
你可能把自己看成
You know, you might present yourself
一个老套的书呆子教授
as this cliche nerdy professor...
真是谢谢夸奖
Thanks a lot.
但你不止如此
But you're more than that.
远远不止
A lot more.
你怎么就不能接受这一点呢
Why can't you just accept that?
不知道 或许是因为我花了大半辈子
I don't know, maybe because I've spent half my life
当个老套的书呆子教授吧
being the cliche nerdy professor?
我也不想打破你的小世界 JT
Well, look, I hate to burst your bubble, JT,
但就像我说的 你太小看自己了
but, like I said, you sell yourself short.
我没有
No, I don't.
你有
Yes, you do.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
什么
What?
因为你还有你给我的灵感
Because of you, and how much you inspired me,
我在考虑加入竞争
I'm actually thinking of throwing my hat in the ring.
等等 竞选队长吗
Wait, for captain?
没错
Yeah.
什么
What?!
我肯定当不上
I mean, I totally won't get it,
但我得做点什么
but, like, I have to do something
来避免当我哥哥的手下
to avoid having to work for my brother.
真不错
Good for you.
谢了
Thanks.
都要谢谢你
I owe it all to you.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
你能教我怎么开枪吗
can you teach me how the hell to shoot?
好啊
All right, all right, all right.
好
Okay.
放松点肩膀
Just relax your shoulders a little.
天啊
Damn.
-老套的书呆子教授的梦想 -瞧瞧 看见了吗
- Nerdy cliche professor's dream. - Look at that, see that?
-怎么了 -你得集中注意力
- What?! - You got to focus.
-凯特 -这边
- Cat? - Over here.
生我的气了吗
Mad at me?
因为跟我的未婚夫一起洗澡吗
For showering with my fiance?
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
文森特跟我解释了
Vincent explained it to me.
终于
Finally.
我该给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called you,
告诉你我要回来了
let you know I was coming back in town.
有一件事是肯定的
Yeah, well, one thing's for sure--
你得交出钥匙
you're gonna have to turn over your key.
家里有男人了
Man in the house.
希望如此
I hope.
怎么 你没必要担心文森特
What? You don't have to worry about Vincent.
他好爱你 凯特
He loves you so much, Cat, okay?
这是不会改变的
Nothing's ever gonna get in the way of that.
有时候我不大确定
Yeah, sometimes I'm not so sure.
你怎么可以这么说
How can you say that?
特别是你们经历过那些事之后
Especially after everything you guys have been through.
对抗野兽和坏人是一回事
Fighting beasts and bad guys is one thing,
正常的生活很难啊
this normal stuff is hard.
就该这样
It's supposed to be.
这样你们才能发现
That's how you find out whether or not
是否应该结婚
you're supposed to be married.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我刚意识到我们都没空聊聊...
I just realized, we haven't even had a chance to talk about...
不 没关系
No, it's... it's okay.
真的
Really.
真的 我解脱了
I mean, honestly, I'm relieved.
我跟马修订婚时 我都不大了解他
I barely even knew Matthew when we got engaged.
那时候不该冲动的
It's the wrong time to be impulsive, I guess.
而且 跟你和文森特相比
Besides, compared to what you and Vincent have,
马修和我还差得远呢
Matthew and I didn't even come close.
我没打扰吧
Uh, I'm not interrupting, am I?
没有 我就要走了
No, I was just leaving.
我住在珍妮特家 记得给我打电♥话♥
Oh, and I'm staying at Janet's, so call me.
好
Okay.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你没有打包我的东西吧
You're not packing up my stuff, are you?
不 我在打包我的东西
No, I'm packing up my things.
给你腾出一点空间
Making some room for you.
包括你丑陋的台灯
Including your really ugly lamp.
满意了吗
There. Happy?
我是在车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I got that thing at a garage sale.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah, I am.
如果你对有时候说服我
You know, if you're okay with talking me down
回归人性没意见的话
from this ledge sometimes, too.
如果这能让你好受些
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
承诺什么的也吓尿我了
this commitment stuff scares me, too.
是啊 但你不会变成野兽
Yeah, but you don't beast out.
但你还没有在早上见过我
Yeah, but you haven't seen me in the mornings much, yet.
看来我们都得冒险了
Well, then, I guess we'll both have to take our chances.
文森特 我们得学会如何更好地说出
Vincent, we've got to learn to talk to each other better
困扰我们的东西
about the stuff that bothers us,
特别是我们要同居了
especially now that we're going to be living together.
我知道
I know.
我知道你说得对
I know you're right.
我也想跟你聊
And I-I wanted to talk to you about it, I did,
但我就是
but I just...
我害怕我会吓到你
I was just so afraid that I'd scare you off.
绝对不会
Never.
同居 订婚
Living together, being engaged--
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表