剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
那血清里的治愈因子
the healing factor in that serum.
正在加速起效
It's... it's accelerating.
-他还好吧 -好得不得了
- Is he okay? - Better than okay.
他的近视突然被治愈了
His-his vision's suddenly perfect.
现在连眼镜都不用带了
He doesn't even need his glasses anymore.
-这变化够大的 -是的
- Wow, that is huge. - Yeah.
而且很吓人 因为他找不出办法
And scary, 'cause he can't figure out a way
将其清除出体外
to extract it from his system.
所以他现在要专注在这个上
So that's what he needs to be doing with his time, not
而不是帮凯瑟琳·钱德勒解决无数神秘事件
figuring out the mythological mysteries of Catherine Chandler.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
Yes.
痒痒前加A 跟我来
Itch with an "A", you're with me.
破解生物代码的处理程序
如果你还是因为鲍勃和卡罗打来...
If this is about Bob and Carol again...
你怎么就这么肯定
How do you know
我不会打来关心一下你呢
I'm not just calling to see how you're feeling?
因为我了解你 凯特
Because I know you, Cat.
一旦你发现了未解之谜
Once you latch on to a mystery,
就跟饿犬抢到肉骨头似的
it's like a dog with a bone.
你绝对不会轻易放手
You never let go.
-我会放手的 -是吗 所以你不会
- I let go. - Oh, yeah? So, you're not
用鲍勃和卡罗为由说服
trying to use the threat of Bob and Carol to convince
-文森特别离开吗 -他是这么跟你说的吗
- Vincent not to leave? - Is that what he told you?
这就是大家都知道你的事的问题所在
This is the problem when everyone knows your business.
好吧 我是打来问鲍勃和卡罗的事的
Okay, fine. This is about Bob and Carol.
你查到什么线索了吗
Have you found anything yet?
也许吧 我一直在查看监控录像
Maybe. Been following some surveillance leads
也许能查出他们的身份以及住所
that might help narrow down who they are, where they live.
看起来他们经常在布鲁克林大桥通行
It looks like they keep crossing the Brooklyn Bridge.
这消息很有用 还有别的吗
Well, that's good. Anything else?
有 我一直在研究这血清
Yeah, I've also been working on the serum,
试图将其从我身体里除去
trying to figure out how to get it out of me.
但你也许更想知道 我有一个理论
But more importantly for you, I think I came up with a theory
也许能弄清鲍勃和卡罗的能力
about how Bob and Carol's enhanced power works.
我认为他们可以
I think they can slow down
降低心跳
their heart rates and speed up
加快大脑的处理速度
their brains' processing power
以至于在他们眼里世上的一切都是慢动作
to such an extent that they see the world in slow motion.
这意味着他们可以预测一切
Meaning they can anticipate
立即做出反应和调整
and adjust to anything.
这就能解释为什么他们
That explains why they seemed
在与我们的争斗中总是快我们一步
to be one step ahead of us in our fight,
以及为什么他们能完成这样的射击
and why they can make impossible shots.
是的 但别忘了
Yeah, but remember,
为了使用这能力 首先他们得看见一切
they have to see for their powers to work,
这意味着
which means
如果你能阻碍他们的视野 把他们弄瞎
if you could somehow impair their vision, blind them...
-我们在下次打斗中就能占优势了 -没错
- It might make it a fair fight next time. - Exactly.
来自苔丝的短♥信♥
如果你在跟凯特通话 马上挂掉
我得挂了
Uh, I gotta go now.
我们来聊聊那起武装抢劫杀人案吧
So, about that armed robbery...
伙计 我需要你帮我个忙行吗
Hey, buddy. Look, I need you to do me a favor, okay?
凯特刚刚才挂电♥话♥ 你就打来了
First Cat, now you.
我敢断言你俩就是
I swear, you two are
没法放下
incapable of letting things go.
也许我也没那么担心她
Look, maybe I'm not so worried about her, okay?
或许我是在担心自己
Maybe... maybe I'm worried about me.
你又开始像当初那样害怕了吗
Is this about you going primal?
拜托 那种可能性不大
Dude, seriously, think about the odds.
想想这么久你都走过来了
Also, think about how far you've come,
你现在已经能控制体内的野兽了
how much control you have over your inner beast now.
话是没错 但那只在
Yes, okay, but only
凯瑟琳让我回归本性的情况下才成立
when Catherine is there to pull me back, right?
就算她人不在
Even when she's not,
她的爱也陪着你 文森特 不离不弃
her love is still with you, Vincent. Always.
你得开始相信它了
You got to start trusting that.
你们从来都不出现
Now, why should I trust you people
我为什么要相信你们
when you're never around?
过去一个月
I've been robbed three times
我被抢了三次
in the past month.
没见一个警♥察♥过来
Never a cop to be seen.
先生 你能描述一下袭击者吗
Sir, if you can, please just try and describe the assailant?
他是受害人
He's a victim.
先问他需要什么帮助
Ask him if there's anything he needs first.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh. Sorry. - Yeah.
我能先为你做些什么吗
Uh, is there anything we can do for you first?
什么 先为我做什么
What? First?
你先给我抓住
Yeah. The first thing you can do
那个抢劫我的混♥蛋♥
is catch the son of a bitch that did this to me.
就这一个要求
That's what you can do!
卡罗
Carol.
警探 先生 你先别走
Uh, Detective... uh, just don't go anywhere, sir.
警探 你可是把我彻底一个人
Detective... you do realize you just totally abandoned me
丢在那里了
back there.
-出什么事了吗 -没 没事
- Is something wrong? - No, nothing's wrong.
什么事都没有
Everything is okay.
坏消息 亲爱的
Bad news, honey.
凯特还是不上钩
Cat's still not taking the bait.
卡罗 宝贝 计划已经在进行了
Carol, babe, the plan is in motion.
我们已经让他们分头行动了
We've got them separated,
文森特已经上路了
Vincent is already on his way.
我知道 我一直在引诱她
I know, and I keep trying to lure her,
但她总是不知道为什么就停下来 真搞不懂
but she keeps stopping for some reason. I don't get it.
你最好在文森特到这里前想明白
Well, you'd better figure it out before Vincent gets here,
因为我们都亲身见证了
because we've both seen
他们合作有多默契
firsthand how well they work when they're together.
-你得杀了她 -我知道 但她是警♥察♥
- You got to kill her. - I know, but she's a cop.
我不能光天化日一枪杀了她
I can't just shoot her in broad daylight.
那样半个警队都会搜捕我们
We'll have half the force breathing down our neck.
-很难办 -卡罗 你听我说
- It's tricky. - Carol, listen to me.
我们弥补
Our only hope
上次没杀成他们的失误的唯一希望
to make up for not killing them last time
就是抓回野兽
is to bring back the beast,
还得是十分特殊的野兽
and a very, very special beast.
而确认那个特殊野兽究竟是不是
And the only way to find out if that's
文森特的方法就是确保
Vincent is to make sure
凯特没法活着来救他
that Cat isn't alive to save him.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
你从没让我失望过
You never do.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
我们去抓文森特
Let's go get Vincent.
侠胆雄狮 第三季 第五集
喂 凯特 怎么了 你没事吧
Hey. Cat? Cat? What's wrong? You okay?
没事 我没事 我能有什么事
Yeah. Everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?
我们说好中午通电♥话♥ 你怎么毁约了
We said we'd talk at noon. You're breaking the rules.
才迟了12分钟 我没想到晚打电♥话♥也是罪
By, like, 12 minutes. I didn't realize that was a crime.
好吧 但如果我们不遵守约定
All right, just come on, if we don't follow the rules,
就永远没办法打破我们俩的依赖...
we'll never break our codep...
别
No.
别用那个词
Do not use the "C" Word.
这与我们互相依赖无关
This is not about codependency.
好吧
Okay.
你情况如何
What's up?
有人被硬塞了
Someone got saddled
一个新搭档
with a new partner.
我知道卡罗是想
I mean, I get that Carol is trying
证明自己身为队长的实力 但...
to prove herself as captain, but...
你是说苔丝吧
Uh, you mean Tess, right?
我说的就是她啊
That's what I said.
不 你刚才说的不是她
Uh, no, no, you didn't.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表