剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
还有对你的担心
worrying about you.
-怎么 你再也不会担心我了吗 -不是
- Come on, you don't worry about me anymore? - No.
我倒是有点担心你比我
I mean, now I'm worried about you outliving me
多活几百年
by a few hundred years.
你呢 你担心吗
How about you? Were you worried?
我跟你说 还真不担心
You know what? No.
我想让你知道这一点
That's what I wanted to tell you.
你和我都不用再担心那些事了
Neither of us have to worry about that anymore.
看来利亚姆想分开我们反倒帮了我们
So, Liam did us a favor trying to tear us apart.
让我们更加紧密了
He made us stronger.
他帮的忙可不止这一点
That's not the only favor that he did us.
他暴露了底牌
You know, he tipped his hand.
如果他如此惧怕我们合力阻止他
If he was so afraid of us stopping him together,
那就说明我们有办法阻止他
then, we know that means that we can.
只要我们想明白怎么阻止
Yeah, we just have to figure out how.
这不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence
那个杀死瑞贝卡和阿利斯特的野兽
that the beast who killed Rebecca and Alistair
居然又回到了我们的生活中
is back in our lives, can it?
无论怎样 我们都不能让历史重演
Either way, we can't let history repeat itself.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表