剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Vincent, down here!
汉克中弹了
Hank's been shot!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - I'm okay.
侠胆雄狮 第三季 第六集
纽约总医院西大厅
-汉克怎么样了 -还行
- How's Hank doing? - Uh, he's doing okay.
子弹打穿了
Well, the bullet went clean through.
所以应该好愈合
So he should make a good recovery.
但是我...
But I just, I don't know.
我真不敢相信自己会让他遇到这种事
I can't believe I let that happen to him.
你不能这么自责 文森特
You can't blame yourself, Vincent.
你都不知道他会来
You didn't even know he was gonna be here.
确实 但你显然知道
No, but apparently you did.
抱歉 有这么糟糕吗
Sorry. Was it so bad?
没有啦 但要是我兄弟们能来
No. But in a perfect world, it would've been
这惊喜就完美了
a nicer surprise if it was my brothers.
不过还是挺好的 直到汉克中弹
But it was fine, you know, until Hank got shot.
好吧 说到这个
All right, speaking of which,
我们的超人类枪手怎么样了
how's our superhuman shooter doing?
他被隔离了 还注射了镇静剂
Well, he's isolated and sedated,
但很奇怪 和其他实验不同
but it's strange, you know, unlike all the other experiments,
他似乎在变好
it seems like he's getting better.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他没试图逃跑或者爬墙
Well, he wasn't trying to escape or climb the walls, you know?
他好像正慢慢恢复成原本的状态
It's as if he was slowly returning to his natural state.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense, though.
对 我知道 所以我让JT
Yeah, I know, which why I'm getting JT
验了他的血 看看有没有不一样的地方
to test his blood, see if there's any differences.
这事正好发生在你的单身派对外面
I don't like the fact this happened right outside
让我很不开心 离家太近了
your bachelor party-- it's too close to home
不像是巧合
for it to be a coincidence.
得了 好吧 我不是他的目标 好吗
Come on, okay, I wasn't his target, all right?
实际上 他好像根本没有目标
In fact, it was like he didn't have a target at all.
是 但他就出现在我们家附近的
Yeah, but just the fact that it was on that street
那条街上
in our neighborhood,
这也许意味着雇佣鲍勃和卡罗的人
it might mean that whoever hired Bob and Carol
正逼近我们
is closing in on us.
或者 这也许意味着
Or it might mean that you were trying
你想避开你♥妈♥的♥妹妹们
to avoid your mom's sisters.
我没避开她们
I am not avoiding them.
抱歉 请重试
I'm sorry, try again.
好吧 我是说
Okay, I am just saying
我去鲍勃和卡罗公♥寓♥的时候
that when I went to Bob and Carol's apartment,
那里已经被打扫干净了 手法很专业
it had been cleaned out, professionally.
这说明幕后的主使者
Which means that's it's possible that whoever's behind this
正想法设法找出
is doing everything they can to figure out
妨碍他们的实验的人
who's stopping their experiments.
左边的样本是枪手
The sample on the left is from when the shooter
刚上救护车时的血样
was first put in the ambulance,
右边的则是不到一小时前采的血样
and the one on the right was taken less than an hour ago.
细胞很正常
Cells are normal.
说明他现在也是正常人
Which means he's normal now, too.
怎么会这样
How can that be?
你说他爬安全梯的身法
You said that he climbed the fire escape
就像蜘蛛侠一样
like Spider-Man or something.
这不是说明他被改造了吗
Doesn't that mean he has to be enhanced?
有没有可能是把血清烧毁了 就像你一样
Could he have burned it out, like what happened with you?
我还在研究我身上发生的事
I'm still working on what happened with me.
但他身上发生的事不是因为血清
But what happened with this guy wasn't caused by that serum.
是因为一种血源性寄生虫
That's the result of a blood-borne parasite.
寄生虫 虫子吗
A parasite, like a bug?
他是像感冒一样被传染的吗
So he caught this like a cold?
我不能确定
Well, I don't know exactly
它是怎样传播的 但原因是它
how it got transmitted, but it did.
这种寄生虫起效很快
And this parasite's fast-acting, too,
这意味着他只感染了
which means he had to have contracted it
最多一两天
a day or two ago at most.
是有人改造了寄生虫 让它可以传播吗
So somebody enhanced a parasite so it would spread?
这可比血清改造要高效多了 不是吗
That's a more efficient delivery system than the serum, right?
而且可能传播面更广
And potentially more widespread, too.
幕后主使在加速事态进展
Whoever's behind this is accelerating things.
就在我们附近
In our backyard.
我们应该追查枪手
We should track the movements of the shooter
过去24小时的行踪 看他是在哪里感染的
over the last 24 hours, see where he contracted it.
要赶在它大范围爆发
Before it becomes an outbreak,
产生大量超人类之前
and we've got superhuman maniacs coming out of our ears.
好 我这就回警局
Okay, I'm gonna go back to the precinct,
看看能不能搜集到信息
see if I can put a profile together,
-他的住址... -不 那交给我
- where he lives... - No, I'm doing that.
-你得回家 -回家
- You're going home. - Home?
凯特 我向希瑟保证你一个小时前就回家
Cat, I promised Heather you'd be there an hour ago.
但那是有人枪击文森特之前
Yeah, that was before someone shot at Vincent.
不是枪击我 枪击的是我周围
Not at me, near me.
-但重点是... -重点是...
- Okay, but the point is... - The point is--
一直絮絮叨叨地说
you're the one who keeps bitching
为了这案子拖延了生活 所以别这样
about having to hold her life back for this crap, so don't.
目前这只是个案
So far, it's an isolated incident,
枪手也被控制住了
the shooter's under control.
随便一个警♥察♥就能做背景调查
Come on, it doesn't take two cops to run a background check.
好吧 但你是队长 你不该...
Okay, but you're captain, you shouldn't have to...
利用职权 命令你回家吗
Pull rank and order you to go home?
不如你去搞定我堂兄
Okay, uh, how about you go deal with my cousin,
我去搞定你的姨妈们
and I'll go deal with your aunts?
成交
Deal.
你们俩快走吧 我待在这儿
Go, both of you, I'll stay here
继续研究血样 看看能发现些什么
and keep working on the samples, see what I can figure out.
你得保证如果发现了什么
Okay, promise me that if you find anything,
-立刻通知我 -当然
- you'll call me. - Of course.
-好吧 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
凯瑟琳 你好
Catherine, hi.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
-你到底在哪儿 -这个嘛
- Where the hell are you? - Um, yeah.
我就在走廊 但我不想进去
I'm in the hallway, and I don't want to come in right now.
你能再拖一会儿吗
Can you just handle things for a little bit longer?
什么
What?!
听着 我不知道你手头有什么事 凯特
No. Look, I don't know what your issue is, Cat,
但她们是来见你的
but they're here to see you,
你最好赶紧进来搞定
so you better get in here and deal with them,
否则我发誓把你要嫁给野兽的事告诉她们
or I swear, I will tell them you're engaged to a beast.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
尽管莉莉姨妈会觉得那样很性感
Although I think Aunt Lily would find it sexy.
想知道我是怎么知道的吗
Ask me how I know.
看啊 凯特来了
Oh, look, here's Cat now!
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
天哪
Oh, my God!
克莱尔姨妈 来 站起来
Aunt Claire, come on, up you go.
拿杯水过来 希瑟
Get some water, Heather.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Um, yeah, I'm okay.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我看见你进门的时候
when I saw you come in through the door,
以为自己见到了鬼魂
I thought I was seeing a ghost.
你和她长得一模一样
You look... you look just like her.
这话不假 凯瑟琳 真的一模一样
It's true, Catherine, you really do.
你肯定特别怀念你妈妈
I can't even imagine how much you must miss your mother.
特别是这种时候
Especially at a time like this.
所以我死不了吧 医生
So am I gonna live, Doc?
看来是的
Yeah, it looks like it.
谢谢你
Thanks to you.
听说你用了个人情
Heard you called in a chit,
让给市长做手术的外科医生给我做了手术
got me the same surgeon who does the mayor.
我一定会还你这个人情的
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表