剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
永远是我的责任
It's always on me.
就是这么操作的
That's how it works.
没人干了这种事会安然无恙
No one walks from shit like this.
不要 拜托了 德克兰
Ah! Don't! Please! Please! Declan!
求你不要
Please don't... Please don't touch him!
你哪怕只是想要逃跑 我都会追杀你
You even think of running, I will hunt you down.
明白了吗 -嗯
You got it? - Uh-huh.
(拘留中心)
首先 让我对你儿子的去世表示哀悼
First, let me offer condolences on the loss of your son.
我现在努力的方向就是
What I'm working on is
让杀死你儿子的毒品从市场上消失
getting those drugs that killed your son off the street.
你本来在保护纳茨
You were protecting Nats.
我们不会管保护费的勾当
Now, we don't care about the protection racket.
我只想知道 在你的监督下 怎么会发生这种事
I just wanna know how something like this could've happened under your watch.
也许你被施了压
Maybe you're getting pressured.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
给我指点方向 我很乐意逮捕几个坏人
Point me in the right direction. I'm happy to take some bad guys off the street.
鲍比
Bobby...
我只想知道是谁杀了纳茨
I just wanna know who killed Nats.
仅此而已
That's all.
行吧
All right.
德克兰告诉我 他很快会给你带甘草来
Declan told me he'd bring some liquorice soon.
他需要知道是谁杀了纳茨 鲍比
He needs to know who killed Nats, Bobby.
是机车党
It was the bikers.
你和他说了什么
What'd you say to him?
我想试试别的方法
I thought I'd try something a little different,
提议给他搞个一天通行证
offer to get him a day pass.
还是没问出来
Still got nothing.
我们去他的保护区试试 看看能有什么发现
We'll go to his reserve, see what we can sniff out.
行 等我一分钟
Yeah. Just give me a minute.
嘿 我从鲍比那里问出来了 是机车党
Hey, I got it out of Bobby. It was the bikers.
奈莉想去保护区问问题
And Nellie wants to come to the reserve to ask questions.
别让她过来 任何人都不能过来
Don't let her come here! No one!
是 -你明白吗
Do you understand? - Yeah! Yeah!
是
Yeah!
奈莉
Nellie!
好了 德克兰肯定让鲍比给他工作了
OK, so Declan must've gotten Bobby to work for him.
这是给洛伦佐施压的唯一办法 也许…
That's the only way to pressure Enzo or...
嘿 奈莉
Hey, Nellie! - What?
怎么了
What?
别管了 死胡同
Just leave it. It's a dead end.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们去保护区 我们问问题 然后…
We'll go to the reserve, ask questions and get...
不 你能发现什么
No. What are you gonna find out?
他是个失去了儿子的人 通过收保护费过活
He's a guy who lost his son and runs protection to get by.
没有可以榨取的东西
It's... There's nothing there.
听着 我在诈骗司工作的时候 追着一笔钱或者数字
Look, when I worked in fraud, we'd follow a trail of money and numbers
还有银行账户几个月的时间 有时候就是什么结果都没有
and bank accounts for months and months, and sometimes, it just goes nowhere, OK?
行吗 工作有时候就是这样
That's just how the job is sometimes!
听着
Look,
洛伦佐在我们手上
we got Enzo.
我们会找到特蕾莎的
And we'll find Teresa.
我们用这个胜利去打下一场仗吧
Take this win and go on to fight the next fight,
但因为搞不清楚每一个细枝末节 就折磨自己 我觉得
but to kill yourself because you don't know every little detail, I mean...
这会让你丢掉你已经取得的成绩
You're gonna lose everything you worked for.
现在警监很喜欢你
The captain loves you right now.
你想要什么都行 就…
You get whatever you want, just...
别全都搞砸了 行吗
Don't screw it all up, right?
别管了
Just leave it.
不
No.
我们去保护区
We're going to the reserve.
喂
Yeah?
是
Yeah.
好的
OK.
洛伦佐被枪杀了
Enzo was shot.
我们被命令回警局
We're being ordered back to the station.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你现在不是应该去见机车党吗
Aren't you supposed to meet the bikers now?
机车党在和特蕾莎合作
The bikers are working with Teresa.
你怎么知道的 -因为我知道
How do you know? - Because I do.
这次交易是个陷阱
And the buy is a trap.
你信任了我 是我这边搞砸了
You trusted me and things screwed up on my end.
我负全责
I take full responsibility.
我现在能做什么 如何补救
So what can I do now? How do I make this right?
补救不了
You can't.
明天我会离开这里
Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here,
然后开战
then I'm gonna go to war.
洛伦佐死了
Enzo is dead.
但德克兰没现身
But Declan never showed up.
他住在哪里
Where is he staying?
在保护区
At the reserve.
好的 现在全都听我的
OK. We do this my way now!
你知道吗
You know what?
你应该放手
You should let it go.
你要的都已经有了
You have what you need.
我们会帮你在魁北克
We'll run your fentanyl operation
生产芬太尼 并分销到全省各地
and distribute everywhere for you in Quebec and...
因为这个男人 我无法埋葬我哥哥
I can't bury my brother because of this man.
在我确定他死了之前 我哪儿都不会去
I am not going anywhere until I know he's dead.
德克兰不会轻易放弃
Well, Declan doesn't give up easily.
所以你最好亲自对着他脑门开一枪
So you'd better put a bullet in his head yourself.
这就是我的计划
That's what I plan to do.
西罗 我们走
Siro, let's go.
谁
Hello?
是你吗 退克斯
Twix, is that you?
放下枪
Put the gun down!
如果你还想见到你的朋友 就放下枪
If you wanna see your friends, you'll put it down.
是的 这就是了 我的家伙
Yeah, this is it, mon gars.
你现在和她合作了
You're working with her now?
本来不想的 但你失信了
I wouldn't have, but you broke your word.
你偷了我的货
You stole from me.
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees!
行
All right. All right.
雷吉
Reggie...
我在想 你可能后悔自己找到了叔叔吧
I'm thinking you might be regretting having found your uncle, huh?
没什么好处
Not much good has come from it.
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK.
不 雷吉 不是这样的
No, Reggie, it will not.
你管自己叫大佬 放他们走 他们是无辜的
You call yourself a boss? Let them go. They're innocent.
来吧 我们俩解决 就我们俩 像大佬之间那样
Come on. Come on, let's settle this, you and me, like bosses do.
这是我们之间的事
This is between us.
我们所有人之间的
Between us all.
我离开之前要告诉你一些东西
I came to tell you something before I leave,
让你彻底理解
so you really understand.
我六岁时 我的妈妈去世了
When I was six, my mother, she died.
她葬礼之后一周 我的父亲 就把我和克里斯提安送出去上学
A week after her funeral, my father, he sent Christian and I away to school.
他是个大人物 所以…
He's an important man, so...
他没有时间养育我们 或者安慰我们
he didn't have time to raise us or console us.
直至今日
To this day,
我哥哥和我每年
my brother and I have spent
只和我们的父亲一起住一周时间
one week a year with my father, only.
复活节的时候
At Easter.
我们没有母亲 没有父亲
We had no mother, no father.
在学校 我们拒绝和其他任何人住在一起
At school, we would refuse to share a room with anyone else.
我们把彼此拉扯大的
We raised each other.
不关我的事
I don't care.
但这解释了很多事
But that explains a lot.
你把他从我身边带走了
You took him from me.
所以现在我也要这样对你
So now I take from you.
选择
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表