剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
You know what I'm talking about.
这一点是不容协商的
This is not negotiable.
等他被转移 确保安全后 我们再谈
When he's moved and safe, we can talk.
然后你就会告诉我一切
And you're gonna tell me everything.
关于你
About you,
你的哥哥
your brother,
你的外甥
your nephew,
特蕾莎和克里斯提安
Teresa and Christian.
首先
First of all,
我外甥没有参与任何事情
my nephew had nothing to do with anything.
他像婴儿一样纯洁
He's pure as a baby.
明白吗 -拜托
You got that? - Come on!
奈莉 认真说
Oh, Nellie, seriously.
你管这个孩子干什么
What do you care about this kid?
行吧
Fine.
等我知道纳茨转移之后
When I know Nats is moved,
我会把你想知道的一切都告诉你
I'll tell you everything your heart desires.
洛伦佐
Enzo.
你真的要出♥卖♥♥♥你哥哥
You're really gonna rat on your brother?
你想干什么 劝他收手吗
What are you trying to do? Talk him out of it now?
我只想确定我在参与什么
I just wanna be sure of what I'm getting into.
所以说 洛伦佐
So, Enzo?
因为你说了 就没有回头路了
Because there's no going back if you do.
你还在等什么 赶紧转移我儿子
What are you waiting for? Move my son now.
他不安全
He's not safe!
他为什么不安全
Why isn't he safe?
赶紧照做吧 否则我就送他离开了
Just get it done, or I'm walking him out of here.
秘密仰慕者
You got a secret admirer?
太多了 数不过来
Too many to mention.
地址
An address.
(彻其顿新月街10728号♥ 顶楼)
仅此而已
That's it.
你知道是什么吗 -不知道
You know what it is? - No.
看起来是市中心的 一个居民公♥寓♥大楼
Looks like a residential condo building downtown.
你向意大利警方要求调查的 打火机上的指纹
The fingerprint match on that lighter you requested from Italian police?
是特蕾莎·蓝加纳
It's Teresa Longana.
有了吻合的指纹和洛伦佐的证词
With Enzo's testimony and that match,
我们有足够理由逮捕她了
we have enough to bring her in.
是啊 如果能找到她的话
Right, if we could find her.
德克兰说过要给我们一份大礼
Declan said he was giving us a gift.
洛伦佐只是开始
Enzo was just the start.
这是我们能找到她的地方
This is where we'll find her.
这是我们抓住双胞胎的机会
This is our chance to get the twins.
车上见 我有件事要先做一下
I'll meet you guys at the car. I just gotta do one thing.
赶紧的
Make it quick!
(肯:礼物收到 这就去收)
很好
Good!
我叫你不要来的
I told you not to come.
但是我来了
And yet here I am.
你来了 好吧 我们坐着等他们行动
And here you are. Alright, we're gonna sit tight until they move.
他们会从那个车♥库♥出来
They're gonna be coming right out of that garage.
可能会出来一辆、两辆、三辆车 不知道
They'll be pulling out of there. one, two, three cars. We don't know.
把卡车停在雪莉的车对面 保持低调
Park your truck across from Shelley's and lay low.
记住了 跟的时候不要跟太紧 保持一定的距离
Remember, when you follow, don't get too close, hang back.
我们不会跟丢的
We won't lose them.
做好准备吧
Let's get ready.
我们准备好了 -很好
We're ready. - Good!
他们住在哪一个公♥寓♥
What apartment are they in?
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥ 开门
RCMP! Open up!
开门
Open it.
警♥察♥ -警♥察♥
Police! - Police!
出来
Police! Come out!
现身
Present yourself!
房♥间没人
Room's clear!
这里没有人
No one here.
妈的
Damn it!
我要便衣警♥察♥把建筑物包围
I want plain-clothed officers surrounding the building.
我们会搞一个直升机 把我们送去奥尔巴尼
We are getting a helicopter that will fly us to a jet in Albany,
然后带我们回家 回头见
and that will take us home. See you soon.
回头见 美人
See you soon.
门开了
Doors opening.
就是他们
That's them.
只有两辆车 两辆SUV
There's only two. Two SUVs.
露丝 紧跟在我后面
Rose, follow close behind me.
雪莉 我们不需要你了 去陪你家人吧
Shelley, we don't need you now. Get back to your family.
祝你好运 老板
Good luck, boss.
准备好 走了
Get ready. Here we go.
露丝 跟紧了
Rose, stay close.
如果他们分头 我们也分开跟
If they split, we split.
收到了
Copy that.
我得挂了
Gotta go.
喂 -你说到做到
Yeah? - You are a man of your word.
这一点我承认
I will give you that.
是 你指哪一部分 因为你还没死
Yeah, which part? Cos you're not dead yet.
你不放弃
You don't give up.
很久之前 我明白了一件很重要的事
A long time ago, I learned something very important.
我们这行 赢家和输家
In our business, there's not a lot of difference between people who win and people who lose.
没有很大的区别
It's not about
靠的并不是机遇、远见或毅力
opportunity or vision or grit.
不是的
No.
赢家是那些
The ones who win are the ones
能正确且快速地弄清楚别人的人
who suss people up right and suss people up fast.
有趣
Interesting.
我爸爸也和我说过类似的话
My father told me much the same.
那你应该好好听他的话
You should've listened better...
因为你完全把我给弄错了
cos you were dead wrong about me.
不 我没有看错你
No, I was right about you,
但我错误判断了我们家人
but I misjudged our family.
你却没有
You did not.
大部分人都会保护 比爱自己更加爱的东西
Most people will protect that one thing they love more than themselves.
只需要知道那是什么
It's just knowing what that is.
我不觉得是人们最爱的东西
I don't think it's what people love the most.
而是人们需要的东西
I think it's what people need.
你觉得我需要什么
What do you think that is for me?
完全不在乎
Couldn't care less.
让我告诉你 我觉得你需要什么
Well, let me tell you what I think that is for you.
我曾经以为是雷吉 但不是的
For a moment, I thought it was Reggie, but it's not.
你最需要的是独♥立♥
More than anything, what you need is independence.
你独处的时候才是你最真实的自我
Your truest self exists when you are alone.
所以你才特别擅长你的工作
It's why you are so good at what you do.
很悲哀
It's sad.
但同时 也很美
But it's, uh, quite beautiful.
哇
Wow!
空手回去找爸爸
Going home empty-handed to your daddy,
这苦果很难下咽吧
it's like a bitter pill to swallow, huh?
的确是
Oh, it is.
直到我完成我的任务 我不会受欢迎
I will not be welcome until I've done as asked.
如果你还计划回来 我建议你三思
Well, if you're planning on coming back, I suggest you rethink that.
你在这里
You're here!
我只想和你道个别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
西罗 他们在跟踪我们
Siro, he's following us!
他们就在我们后面
They are right behind us.
克里斯提安 我们被跟踪了
Christian, we are being followed.
我得挂了
I have to go! I have to go!
他们开枪了
They're firing!
现在就回头
Turn around now!
去救我哥哥
Go get my brother!
他们回头了
They're turning around.
做好准备
Get ready.
不
No!
不 不要啊
No! Please!
克里斯提安
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表