剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
His reserve straddles the Canadian US border,
所以我们能在边境转移任何东西 海关毫无察觉
so we could move anything across without customs even getting a whiff.
但他因为在酒吧打架出事 而进了监狱
But he was doing time for a bar fight gone wrong,
于是我去找了他的妹妹露丝 她现在负责生意的运营
so I went to talk to his sister, Rose, who is now running their operations.
嘿 退克斯 -嘿
Hey, Twix. - Hey.
露丝 -嘿 好久不见
Rose. - Hey. Been awhile.
太久不见了
Way, way too long.
你介意我们走着聊吗
You mind if we take a walk?
当然可以 -我…
Sure. - I, uh...
几周前看到了鲍比
saw Bobby a couple of weeks ago.
在他目前的处境下 他情况还不错
I mean, under the circumstances, he's doing all right.
是 他告诉我了
Yeah, he told me.
他说你这次是带着提议过来的
He said you'd also be by with an offer.
我想知道你愿不愿意 转移香烟之外的货物
I'm wondering if you're up for moving something other than cigarettes?
经常有人问我们这个问题 我每次都拒绝
We get asked that a lot. I always say no.
我还没问过你
You haven't been asked by me.
所以我还在听
That's why I'm listening.
好
All right.
每批货你都可以拿6%的货物
Six percent on product
或者4%的现金
or four percent in cash on every load.
我们运送的会是大批的货 所以你会赚很多
We're gonna be dealing with heavy weights, so those are gonna be big numbers for you.
我对贩毒不感兴趣 所以对我没有吸引力
Well, I'm not interested in dealing, so that's not a carrot.
我要8%的现金
I want eight percent cash.
作为新手 你要的有点高了
It's a little high for a first-timer.
如果我是新手 你就不会来找我了
You wouldn't be coming to me if I was a first-timer.
我走私已经超过十年了
I've been running contraband for over a decade.
我知道
I know you have.
但可♥卡♥因♥和香烟不同
But cocaine, smoke, it's different.
不同的游戏 不同的风险
Different game, different risks.
德克兰 我知道 你比其他任何人都更熟悉游戏的玩法
Declan, I know that no one knows the game better than you.
但如果我要叫我的手下做这件事
But if I'm gonna ask my people to do this,
需要值得担这个风险
it's gotta be worth the risk.
他们会为了我走下悬崖
They will walk off a cliff for me,
但前提是 他们知道我会照顾他们
but that is because they know that I'm looking out for them.
很高兴听到你这么说 但提议不变
That's good to hear, but the offer stays the same.
我会考虑的 不过不要抱太大希望
I'll think about it, but don't get your hopes up.
好的
All right.
看开点 退克斯
Take it easy, Twix.
如我所说 那些都是德克兰的人
Like I said, those are Declan's guys.
(安大略 多伦多)
估计你问不出什么东西
I doubt you'll get much out of them.
他们明天2点会和你们见面
They'll meet you at two o'clock tomorrow.
好的 -好 需要什么再给我打电♥话♥
Yes, that's good. - Good. You call if you need anything.
谢谢 多米尼克 -好
Thank you, Domenic. - Okay.
港口的会议安排好了 -好的
The meeting at the port is set. - Okay.
你别剪头发了
You should stop cutting your hair.
留头发
Grow it out like, uh...
就像我们在日内瓦上学的时候那样
like when were at school in Geneva.
特蕾莎 我那时候才8岁 -我知道
Teresa, I was eight! - I know.
但那时候的发型真好
But it looked so good.
我总是觉得你头发长一点的时候 很像爸爸
You know, I always thought you looked like Papa with your longer hair.
是吗
Yeah?
不知道 再说吧
I don't know. I'll see.
你觉得多米尼克如何
So, what do you think of Domenic?
他是个老大
He's a boss.
现在 他得服从命令了
Now he has to take orders.
我们得更加体谅他一点
We have to be a little understanding of that.
但最终 他会为大局服务的
But in the end, he will serve the greater good.
其他人都不是问题
The others aren't an issue.
内心软弱
Soft in the middle.
我知道爸爸说过 要手把手引导他们 但是 特蕾莎
I know Papa said to lead them by the hand, but, Teresa,
我觉得这就是浪费时间
I think this is just a waste of time.
不 我觉得他说得对
No, I think he's right.
他们照看自己的小花♥园♥太久了
They have been tending to their own little garden for so long,
我们不能一来就像推土机一样
we can't just come in like a bulldozer.
你的耐心比我多太多了
You have much more patience than I do.
是 也不一直是如此
Yeah, well, not always.
他们还是我们的亲人 克里斯提安
They are still our blood, Christian.
但是 如果他们不能坚持完成 我们的需求
But if they can't follow through with what we need...
也很容易替代他们
they will be easy enough to replace.
(魁北克 东部乡镇)
嘿
Hey!
声音太大了吗 -你觉得呢
Was that too loud? - Ya think?!
雷吉 我很低调的
Reggie, I keep it on the down-low!
低调 -是
Low. - Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
瞧瞧这阵仗 -是啊
Would you look at this spread, huh? - Yeah,
我可能做得有点过火了
I went a little overboard, maybe.
你真的学会了这样烹饪
You really learned to cook like this?
是啊 我告诉过你 老兄 我在监狱厨房♥工作过
Yeah, dude, I told you! I worked the line inside.
我每天三次这样工作了八年
I did it three times a day, every day, for eight years.
厨房♥的每个岗位我都干过
I worked every station.
已经成为了一种状态、生活习惯 生活方式
It's like a mindset. It's like a habit. It's a way of life.
愚蠢的是 我快要出来的时候
The stupid thing is that when I was close to getting out,
我在想:“我这辈子 再也不能做这件事了”
I was thinking, "I'm never gonna do this ever again."
但是 烹饪是我唯一擅长的事情
But it's like cooking is the one thing I'm good at,
我唯一不会搞砸的事
the one thing I don't screw up.
太棒了
It's awesome!
让我不会胡思乱想
It keeps me out of my head.
这个我一直替你留着
I been holding onto that for you.
因为我是最近的亲属 他们给了我
Since I'm the next of kin, they sent it to me.
是什么 -是政♥府♥的和解
What is it? - It's a settlement from the government.
受害者赔偿
Victim compensation.
有过一个诉讼 告了你长大的那个寄养家庭
There was a suit brought against that foster care home you grew up in,
告他们虐待了住在那里的孩子们
for the abuse of all those kids who were living there.
雷吉
Reggie...
你从来没告诉我这些 为什么
you didn't tell me about any of that. Why?
因为是很久之前的事了
Just happened a long time ago.
你签个名
You sign that,
他们立刻就会给你寄支票
they'll send you a check straightaway.
这就免除了政♥府♥和其他人的错误行为
It absolves the government and anyone else of wrongdoing.
14373元
$14,373.
嘿
Hey!
一万五
Fifteen K.
你刚刚揉成一团的可是免费的钱
That's free money that you just crumpled up.
我不想拿你的钱
And I... I don't wanna take that from you.
免费的
Free?
他们把你
They took you,
一个小男孩
a baby boy,
交给了一个怪物
and left you with a monster,
然后关上了门
then shut the door behind them.
这个你永远不要忘记
You don't ever forget about that.
听见了吗
You hear me?
我是你的家人
I'm your family.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
(魁北克 蒙特利尔港)
你看
Look,
我们在全世界都这么做了
we have done this all over the world.
一个好的进口团队至关重要
A good import team is essential.
你们出个价 我们会搞定
You just name your price, we'll make it happen.
我们不能和你协商
We can't negotiate with you.
慢着 那可是很… -闭嘴 弗兰克
Hold on, that's a hell of... - Shut up, Frank!
弗兰克说得对 这是双赢
Frank is correct. This is a win-win for everyone.
我们相信高兴的员工 工作也会完成地更好
We believe that happy employees do their best work.
我们现在无法满足你们
We just can't accommodate you at this moment.
我们知道
We understand that,
你们不认识我们
uh, you don't know us,
建立关系是需要时间的 但是…
and that it takes time to establish a relationship, but...
有人给你们担♥保♥了
You're vouched for.
这不是问题所在
That's not the problem.
我们都不应该和你们说话
But we shouldn't even be talking to you.
我们不是你们应该找的人
We're just the wrong guys to ask.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表