剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
我对于你过去的遭遇非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything you had to go through.
肯定非常艰难
That must've been so hard.
我希望你也有一个人 像你对我那样对你
I wish you had someone like I got you.
嘿
Hey.
走吧 我们回家吧 来吧
Come on, let's go home. Come on.
好好睡一觉
Sleep it off.
你早上就会感觉好些的 -你知道吗
You'll feel better in the morning. - You know what?
嫁入你家和我预想的不一样
Marrying into your family didn't turn out the way I thought it would.
找到你们了
Gotcha.
瓦伦媞娜 你还好吗
Val, you OK?
瓦伦媞娜
Val?
爸爸 你在干什么 -嘘 别把孩子吵醒
Pop, what are you doing in here? - Shhh! Shhh! Don't wake the baby.
她还好吗
Is she OK?
瓦伦媞娜
Val?
瓦伦媞娜
Val.
瓦伦媞娜 你还好吗
Val, are you OK?
瓦伦媞娜
Val!
你…
What...
你做了什么
what did you do?
我不会让你发生任何意外的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
不
No!
怎么了 -不
What's going on? - No!
她怎么了 她还好吗
What's wrong with her? Is she OK?
我别无选择 洛伦佐 必须要做
I had no choice, Enzo. It had to be done.
你得回家
You need to go home.
然后回来
You're gonna come back.
换件衣服
Gotta change your clothes.
然后早上报♥警♥
And, uh... call the cops in the morning.
说她失踪了
Report her missing.
我这么做是为了我们大家
I did it for all of us, Enzo.
你完全有权生我的气
You have every right to be angry with me.
我向你发过誓 要保护韦斯的
I promised you I'd take care of Wes.
但这不是关于这件事的
But this isn't about that.
我已经告诉过德克兰 我做了承诺
I already told Declan I made the commitment.
你觉得如果纳茨有机会 和他的儿子重聚
You don't think if Nats had a chance to reunite with his son,
他不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
he wouldn't sell you out?
他们知道自己站在哪边
They know which side they're on.
德克兰和我知道我们站在哪边
Declan and I know which side we're on.
德克兰做这个不是为了我们 -我知道
Declan is not doing this for us. - I know.
我们要为自己做这件事
We have to do this for us.
你在瞎搞我的花
You messing with my flowers?
它们需要一点帮助
They needed a little help.
我和鲍比谈过了
I spoke to Bobby.
真的吗
Really?
肯定不容易吧 -不容易
Couldn't have been easy. - It wasn't.
也许永远都不会容易了
Probably never will be.
但他现在站在我们的角度看问题了 纳茨的保护合约现在归你了
But he sees things our way now, and you now own Nats' protection contract.
所以你的计划最好能成功
So whatever you got planned, better work.
会的
It will.
我想要你处理掉她的车
I want you to get rid of her car.
你开去萨米的车场 他会处理的
Alright, you take it to Sammy's yard. He'll take care of it.
我永远都不会原谅你的
I'll never forgive you.
你会原谅我的
You're gonna forgive me.
等你老了 头发白了 没有把牢底坐穿
Listen, when you're old and you're grey, and you're not rotting in jail,
你就会原谅我
you're gonna forgive me.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧 晚点再思考
Come on, you can think later.
我的女婿失踪了
Uh, my daughter-in-law's missing.
我不知道她在哪儿
I, I don't know where she is.
我现在在她家里
I'm at the house right now.
她不见了 她的车也不见了
She's gone, and her car's gone.
但她的宝宝独自一人在这里 她绝不会抛下她宝宝的
But her baby's here all alone, and she would have never have left the baby.
肯定发生了什么事情
Something must've happened!
派警♥察♥来 派人过来
Send the cops! Send someone!
走回你的车上去 这里是私人领地
Walk back to your car. This is private property.
我只想聊两句
I just wanna talk.
聊什么 -我们有共同利益可以讨论
What about? - We got some mutual interests to discuss.
比如呢 绑♥架♥
Like what? Kidnapping?
芬太尼制♥造♥车间
Fentanyl house?
请坐吧
Take a seat?
如果你想做我的线人 我们可以去我的办公室继续聊
If you wanna be my CI, we can continue this down at my office.
不是我的风格
It's not my style.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不久之后的某天 会出现一份礼物
One day soon, a gift will be presented to you.
会直接送到你手上 不要质疑
It's gonna drop on your lap. Don't question it.
你是在贿赂我吗 -我不敢的
Are you offering me a bribe? - I wouldn't dare.
只想告诉你 你走的路方向是正确的
Just here to tell you that you're on the right track.
很快一切就会发生了
Everything's gonna happen for you soon.
这些你都不需要告诉我
You didn't have to tell me any of this.
你到底为什么要来
Why are you really here?
我想见见你 看你到底是什么样的人
I wanted to meet you, see what kind of a person you really are.
我是什么样的人 -和我一样
And what kind am I? - Just like me.
喜欢赢的人
The kind that likes to win.
《萧墙暗斗》下集预告
Next time on Bad Blood
安保是最高级别的
Security's top level.
我要怎么进去
How do I get in?
你们两个孩子导致了这一团糟
You two children are the reason for this mess.
只有一个办法解决
There's only one way to fix this.
洛伦佐·科所雷多报告了 瓦伦媞娜失踪
A missing person's report was filed by Enzo Cosoleto for Valentina.
谁会这么做 丢下宝宝独自一人
You know who does this, leaves a baby alone?
她有精神疾病方面的问题吗
Does she have any issues with mental illness?
是 她抑郁
Oh yeah. She's depressed.
嗨 洛伦佐 我来和你聊聊
Hi, Enzo! I came to talk to you.
因为我相信你是你们家 唯一一个还头脑清楚的人
Cos I believe you're the last clear-thinking man of your family.
我知道他们在哪儿
I know where they are.
好的
OK.
接下来呢 -我只有一次机会 如果错过
What's next? - I got one shot at this.
他们会派一支军队来追杀我
If I miss, they're gonna send an army at me.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表