剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
你必须要帮我 我儿子被绑♥架♥了
You gotta help me. My son's been kidnapped.
什么 -这个叫德克兰的家伙
What? - This guy Declan took my son
绑♥架♥了我儿子 因为双胞胎绑♥架♥了他的人
cos those twins kidnapped someone from him.
我们要去敖德萨的 某个英国国教教堂交换人♥质♥
We're making the exchange at some Anglican church in Odessa.
你在和谁打电♥话♥ -我妈
Who you talking to? - My mother.
她担心死了 因为我打不通你电♥话♥
Got her all worried cos I couldn't reach you,
所以我打电♥话♥告诉她说一切都好
so I called to tell her everything's fine now.
不 一切都不好
No, nothing's fine.
出什么事了 -瓦伦媞娜刚打电♥话♥来
What's going on? - Val just called.
德克兰绑♥架♥了她的儿子
Declan kidnapped their son.
她和纳茨在去交换人♥质♥的路上
She and Nats are on their way to an exchange.
哇 为什么 -她只有几秒钟时间解释
Whoa. Why? - She only had a few seconds to talk.
我觉得双胞胎绑♥架♥了德克兰的人
I think the twins took someone from Declan.
她说他们要在敖德萨的 某个英国国教教堂交换人♥质♥
She said they're doing the exchange at an Anglican Church in Odessa.
打给当地警♥察♥局 派人过去
Call local PD, get them over there.
(安大略 伯灵顿)
嗨
Hi.
(安大略 敖德萨)
是 -不能行动
Yeah? - This is a no-go.
我看到至少三辆不同的车 两辆是警车 一辆不是警车
I see at least three different cars. Two cops, one not.
谢谢 雪莉
Thanks, Shelley.
抱歉 我得在这里下火车
Sorry, I gotta get off the train here.
在这个时候得考虑一下我的家人
Have to think about my family at this juncture.
你做得已经够多了 回见
You did more than enough. See ya.
你在看什么 -没什么
What are you looking at? - Nothing.
德克兰为了你这样的垃圾 绑♥架♥了我们的儿子
Declan takes our son for a piece of shit like you?
这在哪个宇宙算是公平交易
In what universe is that a fair trade, huh?
不公平
It isn't.
差得远
Not even close.
我完全同意… -闭嘴
I completely agree... - Shut up. Shut up.
好的
OK.
喂 -纳茨 你在路上了
Yeah, hello? - Hey, Nats. You on the road?
是
Yeah.
我要和雷吉说话
I wanna talk to Reggie.
免提了
You're on speaker.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You OK?
有过更糟糕的情况
I, I've been worse...
你带贩毒集团的钱了吗
Do you have the cartel's money?
就在我边上 是的
It's beside me, yeah.
雷吉 我想让你看一下窗外
Reggie, I want you to look out the window right now.
试着找个路标 告诉我你现在在哪里
Try and find a road sign so I know where you are.
车里还有别人吗 -有 他老婆
Anyone else in the car with you? - Yeah, his wife.
纳茨 我叫你一个人来的
Nats, Nats. I told you to go alone.
我是他妈妈 你觉得我不会亲自来 救我的孩子
I'm his mother. You think I'm not gonna get my child?
瓦伦媞娜 -我告诉你 如果你伤害他
Val. - I tell you what, if you hurt him,
如果你碰我的儿子 我会把你的心脏给挖出来
if you touch my boy, I am gonna rip your heart out.
科所雷多夫人 我理解
Mrs. Cosoleto, I can appreciate that.
纳茨 我不会责怪你的
Nats, I won't hold that against you.
去死吧 -你说完了吗
Go to hell. - Are you done?
等我救回我的儿子才算完
I'll be done when I get my boy back.
我们在2号♥高速上 刚路过43出口
We're on Highway two, and we just passed Exit 43.
好了 纳茨 从下一个出口高速
OK, Nats, take the next exit. Get off.
不 我们要当面做交易
No, we make the exchange face to face.
这是交易条件 -仍然是
That was the deal. - It still is.
我们怎么知道他在你手上 -在我手上
How do we know you have him? - Oh, I have him.
他挺好的
He's just fine.
他和一个畜生在一起 他不好
He's with an animal, he's not fine.
看你的手♥机♥ 我给你发了张照片
Look at your phone. I just sent you a pic.
瞧 他挺好的
See, he's fine.
你很快就能把他接回去
You're gonna get him back soon.
亚达莫 妈妈来了 爸爸来了 亲爱的 好吗
Adamo, Mama's coming. Papa's coming, honey, OK?
好了 我们现在下高速了
OK. OK, we're getting off the highway now.
好了 雷吉 从后窗往外看
OK, Reggie, look out the rear window.
你看到多少辆车
How many cars do you see?
德克兰 没人跟踪我
Declan, no one is following me.
三辆车
Three cars.
好的 接着看他们会不会跟着
OK, keep watching, see if they follow.
好的 -纳茨 左转
OK. - Nats, turn left.
你应该到达路易斯街
You should be on Lewis Street.
雷吉 有情况吗
Reggie, anything?
有两辆车 一辆红的一辆嘿的
There's two cars now, a red one and a black one.
再次左转 纳茨
Turn left again, Nats.
雷吉 -黑♥车♥仍然在
Reg? - The black one is still there.
靠边停车 纳茨
Pull over, Nats.
德克兰 太荒唐了 我们单独来的
Declan, this is ridiculous. We came alone.
我们什么都没做 都照你的吩咐做的
We didn't do anything. We did whatever you said to do.
撒谎 靠边停车
That would be a lie. Pull over.
那是谁
Who is that?
德克兰 他停车了
Declan, he stopped.
德克兰 我完全不知道那是谁
Declan, I, I got no idea who that is.
我保证 我们是单独过来的
I promise you we came alone.
道别吧 纳茨 和你的儿子道别吧
Say goodbye, Nats. Say goodbye to your boy.
不 慢着 拜托 我不知道那是谁
No, wait. Wait. No. Please, I don't know who that is!
你必须要相信我
You gotta believe me!
你打破了我们的协议
You broke our agreement.
不 他没有 -慢着 我叫他们走 好吗
No, he didn't! - Wait! Wait! I'll get him to go! I'll get him to go, OK?
我不知道是谁 好吗
I don't know who that is. OK?
我叫他们走
I'll get him to go.
德克兰
Declan.
什么
What?
我相信他
I believe him.
好吧 纳茨
Alright, Nats.
下车
Get out of your car.
回头叫那辆车掉头
Go back and tell that car to turn around.
好的
Yeah, OK. OK.
好的 别挂电♥话♥ 好吗 别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up, OK? Don't hang up.
嘿 你在这里干什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
你以为我会单独让你干这件事
You think I was gonna let you do this alone?
他知道你在跟踪我们
He knows you're following us.
雷吉在电♥话♥里告诉了他一切
Reggie's on the phone with him, telling him everything.
那我再离你远一点 他不会看到的
I'll lay further back. He won't see me.
卢卡
Luca.
如果你不走 我不知道 他会对亚达莫做什么 好吗
If you don't go, I don't know what he'll do to Adamo.
你现在就得掉头 我知道你想帮忙 但…
You gotta turn around. I know you wanna help, but you gotta turn around right now.
你现在就得掉头 -你不知道
You don't know what's waiting for you there.
等着你的是什么情况 -听我说 你能听我的吗
Listen to me. Turn around right now.
现在就掉头
Get this through your head.
想清楚了
He will not give me Adamo if I'm not alone!
德克兰 是我堂弟卢卡
Declan, it was my cousin, Luca.
我发誓 我什么都没和他说 他现在走了
I promise you I didn't say nothing to him, and he's gone now.
雷吉 -是 他开走了
Reggie? - Yeah, he's taking off.
好的 纳茨
OK, Nats.
开车
Start your car.
直走 下一个街口右转
Go straight ahead. Turn right at the next street.
进入布鲁克戴尔大道
That'll be Brookdale Avenue.
你接着开 感觉开不到尽头 但那时候你就很接近了
You stay on that. It's gonna seem like forever, but you're almost there.
慢着 我们为什么不去教堂
Wait, why aren't we going to the church?
因为神经病双胞胎派了人过去 纳茨
Because those freak twins sent people there, Nats,
这也就意味着 他们根本不在乎你的漂亮儿子
which means they have zero, zero regard for your beautiful baby boy.
我是为了保险起见
I'm making this safer for us.
不要超速 我会给你回电♥话♥
Mind the speed limit. I'll call you back.
(美甲中心)
我要给我妈打电♥话♥说我们出门吃晚餐 以防她顺道来访
I'm telling my mum we're going out for a late dinner, in case she passes by.
好了 他们肯定在这里
OK, this is where they must be.
叫其他人离开 叫当地的警车
Call off the others. Get local black and whites over there.
去这里
OK.
好的
OK.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
然后呢
And then what?
下一个被你家庭惹毛的人会做什么
What about the next guy your family pisses off?
我们能齐心协力吗 就坚持五分钟
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表