剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
嘿 我在这里 好吗
I'm right here now, OK?
还是有人照顾你的
You're still taken care of.
我爱你
I love you.
我比任何时候都更爱你
I love you more than ever.
我们还是在一起
We're together still.
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK.
怎么了 瓦伦媞娜 怎么了
What's wrong? Hey, Val, what is it?
宝贝
Babe...
我搞砸了
I messed up.
没有 你没有搞砸
You didn't mess up. No, you didn't mess up, OK?
好吗
Nobody can predict the future...
没人能预测未来 -我背着你出轨了
I cheated on you.
然后我被一个侦探抓住了 她…
and I got caught by this detective, and she
告诉我说 如果我不给她通报消息 她就会告诉你
told me if I didn't tell her stuff, she would tell you.
告诉我你出轨了
That you cheated on me?
我不知道…她想毁掉我们的生活 我不知道要怎么做
She wanted to ruin our life. I didn't know what to do.
你…
You...
和谁
With who?
这不重要 -重要
It doesn't matter. - No, it matters.
就发生了那一次 -你和谁出轨的 瓦伦媞娜
It happened one time. - Who did you cheat on me with, Valentina?
谁 -只是…
Who? - It was just...
根本都不重要了
It doesn't even matter! I swear to God...
我发誓… -瓦伦媞娜 你和谁出的轨
Valentina, who did you cheat on me with?
不代表任何东西 -是谁
It didn't mean anything. - Who was it?
有意义的 你现在就告诉我
It means something. You tell me right now.
告诉我他的名字 瓦伦媞娜 谁
Tell me his name. With who?
谁 -莱斯特
Who? - It was Lester!
亚达莫托儿所的 老婆的胸是假的那个人
From Adamo's playgroup? The one whose wife got the fake tits?
你认真的吗 -不 听我说…
Are you serious? - No!
你…
Are you serious? You...
宝贝 我不知道我为什么要那么做 -你…
Babe, I don't know why I did it! - You...
我不知道我为什么要做 我太蠢了
I don't know why I did it. It was so stupid.
我当时很沮丧 -沮丧
It was... I was depressed. - Depressed?
我很悲伤 我需要…
I was sad! I was sad, and I needed...
我非常爱你 宝贝 我害怕
I love you so much, babe! And I was scared,
这个巫婆逼我说了一些东西
and this witch started making me say things.
她开始叫我坦白 然后… -她是谁
She's started telling me to talk... - Who? Who? Who? Who is she?
逼你说话的这个女人是谁
Who is this she? Who is this she that made you talk?
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥的一个女人 叫奈莉什么的
This woman from the RCMP, Nellie something.
你和她说了什么
What, what did you say to her?
嘿 你和她说了什么
Hey! What did you say to her?
什么都没说 说实话 什么都没说
Nothing. Honestly, nothing.
你说了什么
What did you say?
就是那两个人 克里斯提安和特蕾莎
Just... just about the two, Christian and Teresa.
你开玩笑吗
Shit. Are you kidding me?
你告诉我你和她说的原话
You tell me your exact goddamn words that you said to her,
一个一个字告诉我
exactly what you said to her.
一个一个字的给我重复 你对她说的话
Exactly, word for word, you tell me what you said to her.
她知道什么
What does she know?
只是…关于芬太尼的事情
I just... It's... Just... Listen, just about the fentanyl,
他们想做 你不想做
but that they wanna do it and you don't want to
你的家人不想做
and your family doesn't want to.
嘿 -你开什么玩笑
Hey, hey, hey! - Are you kidding me?
冷静下来 冷静
Calm down! Come on! Settle down!
冷静 -你开玩笑吗
Alright, calm down! - Are you kidding me?
你给我闭嘴 瓦伦媞娜
You keep your mouth shut!
闭上你该死的嘴 -嘿
Valentina, keep your goddamn mouth shut! - Hey!
放开他 -关于你嫖♥娼♥和其他事情
About your whoring! About everything! - Let go of him!
谁都别告诉任何人
You don't talk to anybody!
你能做到吗 瓦伦媞娜 -能
Can you do that, Valentina? - Yes!
闭上你该死的嘴
Keep your goddamn mouth shut!
我就不该信任你的
I never should've trusted you!
来吧 走了 -我曾经信任过你
Let's go! Come on! - I trusted you!
我信任过你 -快走
Come on!
你个笨蛋
You stupid...
(双手一直保持在视线范围内)
嘿 柯克兰 怎么回事 -我们就快查完了
Hey, Cochrane, what's going on over there? - We're almost done.
今晚我们要去温斯顿勋爵家看球 你们想来吗
We're gonna watch the game tonight at Sir Winston's. You guys coming?
想去吗
Wanna go?
好的 我们会去的
Yeah, we'll be there.
关上吧
Close it up.
等一下
Wait a second.
那是什么
What's that?
什么东西
What do you got?
估计什么都不是
It's maybe nothing.
快回家吧 孩子们
Just go home, boys.
他们不是在放进集装箱之前 前就装好箱了的吗
Don't they pack these before they load them onto the container?
奇怪了
That's weird.
这个板条箱看起来破裂了
This crate looks cracked.
什么声音
What was that?
嘘
Quiet, quiet.
安静
Quiet.
你待着别动
You stay put.
安静
Quiet, quiet.
嘿 柯克兰
Hey, Cochrane!
你得瞧瞧这个
You gotta see this!
老天呐
Mother Mary of God!
这么多钱
That's a hell of a lot of money!
这里面至少有一百万吧
There's gotta be about a million bucks in here.
远远不止
It's a lot more than that.
嘿 哇 你干什么 放下
Hey! Whoa! What are you doing? Put that down.
我们得上报 -什么 你疯了吗
We have to call this in. - What're you out of your mind?
看看这是去哪儿的 墨西哥
Look where this is going! Mexico!
这个很纯粹的就是毒品钱
This is drug money, pure and simple.
而且 我们这也不算是收受贿赂
Besides, not as if we're taking a payoff from anybody, right?
没人需要知道
No one needs to know.
你不会真的想要自己留着吧
You can't seriously be thinking about keeping this?
我们拼命工作 冒着生命危险是为了什么
We work our asses off. We put our lives on the line for what?
你一直和我说 为了孩子们你要离开那个公♥寓♥
You keep telling me you gotta get out of that apartment for the kids
搬进别♥墅♥ 对吧
and get into a house, right?
听着 这就是在路边的一张中奖彩票
Listen, this... is a winning lottery ticket on the sidewalk,
我们只是捡到了
and we just found it.
不行
No.
不行 我们必须要上报
No! We have to call this in.
听我说
Listen to me!
你记得你去年秋天逮捕的那个 海地小子吗
You remember that Haitian kid that you arrested last fall?
你把他揍得挺惨的
You beat him up pretty bad.
把可怜的孩子给打聋了
Poor kid lost his hearing.
我替你掩护了
I covered for you.
我可以告诉他们真♥相♥
But I can tell 'em the truth.
事业没了 工作没了 养老金也没了
No more career, no job, no pension.
你个狗娘…
You son of a...
你知道那是一场意外
You know that was an accident.
嘿 你们搞定了吗 在拖延什么
Hey, you guys all clear? What's the hold up?
我们要去酒吧了
We're heading for the bar.
二位 你们那边没事吧 -没事 搞定了
Uh, guys? Everything OK over there? - Yeah, all clear.
酒吧见
We'll see you there.
你做你想做的 我不参与
You do what you wanna do, but I'm out.
这可是一辈子难遇的机会 孩子
It's an opportunity of a lifetime, kid.
我不是叛徒 我死也不会告诉别人的
I ain't no rat, and I'll take this to the grave,
但我不想参与
but I want nothing to do with this.
我们没事吧
Are we good?
没事
Are we good? Yeah, we're good.
告诉大家我不去酒吧了
Tell everyone I wasn't up for it,
明天直接在局里见
and I'll see you back at the station tomorrow.
举起手来 朋友
Put your hands up, pal.
慢慢站起来 你懂的
Stand up slow. You know the drill.
放下枪 -不行
Drop it. - Uh-uh.
放下
Put it down.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我叫你放下枪
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表