剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
He's not serious. He's not serious.
多米尼克 我凶狠地质问了
Dom, I went at her hard.
我告诉你
I'm telling you!
她什么都没告诉他们 他们什么把柄都没有 相信我
She gave them nothing! They have nothing, trust me!
我们只需要翻篇 就行了
We just have to, like, leave it! That's it!
你骗了我
You lied to me?
你这么看就不对了 -你为了她骗了我
You're not looking at it the right way. - You lied to me for her?
这辈子你从没骗过我 -不是为了她 是为了大家
Our whole life, you never lied to me. - Not for her, for everybody.
没错 -所以你做了什么
That's true. - So what do you do?
我必须要这么做 -你选了她 而不是我
I needed to! - You're choosing her over me.
没错
That's right.
你选了她 而不是我儿子 而不是我们的家庭
You're choosing her over my son, you're choosing her over our family?
你不明白 这是我的家庭 -闭嘴 听我说
You don't understand! It's my family! - Shut up and listen.
小声一点 你♥他♥妈♥小声一点 洛伦佐
Lower your voice! Lower your goddamn voice, Enz!
洛伦佐
Enz.
如果我们不因为她而入狱
If we don't go to jail because of her,
你以为家那边的大老板们发现 会发生什么
what do you think's gonna happen when the big bosses back home find out?
你明白吗 你哪一点不明白 洛伦佐
Do you understand? What are you not getting, Enzo?
我们都活不了
We're all gonna be dead.
死定了 明白吗
Dead! Got it?
啊
Ah!
多米尼克 -洛伦佐
Dom... - Enz.
拜托了 洛伦佐
Please, Enz.
我这辈子都没违背过你
I've never gone against your word my whole life,
即使是我不同意的时候
even when I disagreed.
但这一次你必须听我的
This is the one time you gotta listen to me.
我们不能碰她
We will not touch her.
拜托了 多米尼克
Come on, Dom.
我得听你说出来
I gotta hear you say it.
我这么告诉你吧
I'll tell you what, um...
等他们开始追杀我们 相信我 洛伦佐 只是时间问题了
When they come for us, and believe me, Enz, it's just a matter of time,
我希望他们最后一个杀你
I hope they kill you last
这样你就能看到你制♥造♥的全部伤害
so you can see all the damage you done.
你伤透了我的心 洛伦佐
You broke my heart, Enz.
卢卡 我们走了
Luca, let's go.
好了 我们回去参加派对吧
Alright, let's go back to the party.
洛伦佐 我们走吧
Enzo, let's go.
你想要什么 小子
What do you want, boy?
我不是来帮你戒毒的 罗尼
I'm not here to help you get clean, Lonny.
(缅怀罗尼·加迪内)
我是来帮你受苦的
I'm here to help you suffer.
嘿
Hey.
德克兰
Declan.
嘿
Hey.
我昨天试着和他交谈
I tried talking with him yesterday.
他似乎还不是自己
He doesn't seem all there.
是
Yeah.
他经历了很多 我会帮他走出阴影的
He's been through a lot, but I'm gonna help him out of it.
嘿 我们出去兜兜风
Hey. We're going for a ride.
去哪儿 -上车
Where? - Get in.
谢谢你们过来 路上小心
Thanks for coming. Drive safe.
我送他上♥床♥
I wanna put him to bed.
晚安
Good night
我爱你
I love you.
派对很成功
It was a great party.
一切都会好的 瓦伦媞娜
Everything's gonna be alright, Val.
我看到你们了
I saw you guys.
你们在聊
Talking.
总是在聊
Always talking.
你们以为自己很聪明 -瓦伦媞娜 你在说什么
You think you're so smart? - Val, what are you talking about?
你们在车♥库♥聊了什么
What were you talking about in the garage?
没什么 -没什么
Nothing. - Nothing.
你们说“没什么”的时候 总是有情况
When you guys say, "nothing", it's always a something.
怎么了
What is it?
你们知道了 是不是
You know, don't you?
你应该上♥床♥了
You should go to bed.
你们都知道了
You all know.
安静点 瓦伦媞娜
Be quiet, Val.
我会怎么样 -你不会怎么样的
What's gonna happen to me? - Nothing's gonna happen to you.
卢卡 -睡吧
Luca! - Go to sleep.
卢卡 别和我胡扯 我知道发生了什么
Luca, don't bullshit me. I know what's going on.
什么都不要说
Don't talk about anything.
你什么都不知道 好吗
You don't know anything, OK?
来吧
Come on.
去躺下吧
Go lie down.
我想纳茨了
I miss Nats.
你觉得他想我吗
You think he misses me?
当然了
Of course!
他爱你 -我知道
He loves you. - I know.
我们在这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
我爸
My old man,
几天前死了
he died a few days ago.
对不起 -不用
I'm sorry. - Don't be.
那个人♥渣♥是我们两个人 失去了你妈妈的原因
That piece of shit was the reason me and you lost your mum.
他死了我们应该开心
Be happy he's dead.
我至少25年没见他
I didn't see him for 25 years, at least.
我没想他 把他给忘了 他对我来说什么都不是
I didn't think about him. I forgot about him. He was nothing to me.
但随着年纪的增长
But as I got older,
我意识到 我从来都没忘记过他
I realized I never forgot about him at all.
他仍旧在这里
And he was still right up in there.
我能看见他的脸 听到他的声音 闻到他的臭味
I saw his face, heard his voice, his stink.
五年前 我找寻了他 找到之后 我去拜访了他
Five years ago, I looked for him. When I found him, I went to visit him.
不是为了让他给我赔罪 不是为了道歉
Not to get amends, no apologies.
我想让他受苦
I wanted to make him suffer.
那个时候他就离开了这里
And that is when he left up here.
呼 不见了 就像揉碎的一张纸
Poof! Gone, like a crumbled up piece of paper.
现在他真的死了 我什么感觉都没有
And now that he's really gone, I don't feel nothing.
你成长的寄养家庭的父亲
The man who ran the foster home that you grew up in,
那个殴打你
the guy who beat you
虐待你 往你身上吐口水的人
and abused you and spit on you,
他就住在那个房♥子里 雷吉
he lives right over there, Reggie, in that house.
我们为什么要来 -因为你要进去
Why are we here? - Cos you're gonna go in there,
让他收回他对你做的那些糟糕的事
and you're gonna make him take back all the shit he did to you.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
那就是他吧 是不是 -不 我不想
That's him, right? Is that him? - No, I don't want to.
没事的 我就在这里
It's OK, I'm right here.
你去做你该做的 -我想离开
You go do what you gotta do. - I wanna leave.
不 -我们可以走了
No, no. - We can go!
你得过去 雷吉
No, you gotta go in there, Reg.
你必须告诉他你的身份
You gotta show him who you are.
告诉他他是一个什么样的人♥渣♥
You gotta show him what a piece of garbage he really is
让他后悔他的无用的一生
and make him regret his whole useless life.
他只是个老人 -他不只是个老人
He's just an old man. - He's not just an old man.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
雷吉 你害怕看那个房♥子吗 别害怕
Reggie, are you scared to look at the house? Don't be scared.
我不想要你感到害怕 -很久之前的事了
I don't want you to be scared anymore. - It was a long time ago.
不 就是现在 你得解决
No, it's not. It's now. You gotta fix it.
我做不到 -你可以的
I can't. - Yes, you can.
你都不了解我
You don't even know me, man!
我和你不一样
I'm not like you!
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着
Look,
我知道你想帮我
I know you're trying to help me.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
但听我说
But listen to me.
有人想要帮我这件事
Just having somebody want to help me,
已经是我一生中最好的事了
that's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
好吗
OK?
我只需要这个
That's all I need!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是真心的
I mean that.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表