剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, he's fine. He'll be home soon.
干什么
What?
洛伦佐·科所雷多报告了失踪人口 失踪的是瓦伦媞娜
A missing person's report was filed by Enzo Cosoleto for Valentina.
他说他去探访的时候她不在 只剩宝宝一个人在家
Yeah, he said he went by to visit, she wasn't there, and the baby was alone.
她的车也不见了
Her car is missing too.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
法尔科内女士 我当然希望尽一切努力
Ms. Falcone, of course I wanna do everything I can
让你的婚礼那天一切完美
to make your wedding day perfect.
但我告诉过你了
But I told you already,
我没办法做三百个 像你的狗一样的糕点
we can't make 300 pastries to look like your dog!
我明白你感觉他是你家庭的一部分
I understand you feel he's part of your family,
但我们不会这么做
but we don't do that!
行 那就取消 但订金不退的
Fine, so cancel! But you don't get back your deposit.
让我再告诉你一件事
And let me tell you another thing,
你和你丈夫是疯子
you and your husband are crazy.
就是条狗 它会舔自己的蛋蛋的
It's a dog! It licks its own balls!
喂 -想找洛伦佐·科所雷多
Yeah? - Lorenzo Cosoleto, please.
我就是
That's me.
我是你儿子伊格纳修关押的 羁押中心的狱警
I'm the warden at the remand centre your son Ignazio's being held at.
出了一起事故
There's been an incident.
出什么事了
What happened?
他在医务室重症监护房♥
He's in the infirmary in intensive care.
老天 出了什么事
Oh, my God! What happened?
他被袭击了
He was assaulted.
他还活着 医生检查过了
He's alive. The doctor's seen him,
但可能需要将他转移到 市里的医院治疗
but he may have to be moved to a city hospital.
怎么会出这种事情 是谁干的
How did this happen? Who did it?
我们现在调查之中
We're investigating right now.
今天早上发现的 不知道为什么 他们昨晚进了他牢房♥
He was found this morning. Somehow, they got into his cell last night.
我现在就去
I'm coming there now!
嗨 洛伦佐
Hi, Enzo!
我没时间陪你玩 我儿子受伤了
I don't have time for this shit. My son's been hurt!
进去 -妈的
Get back inside. - Oh, goddammit!
进去
Back inside.
接着走
Keep going.
洛伦佐 你可能想坐下 -我不想坐下 你听到我说的了吗
Enzo, you're gonna want to sit. - I don't wanna sit! Did you hear me?
他被送去市里的医院了 -我知道
He's gone to the city hospital! - I know he has.
是我♥干♥的
I put him there.
你个混♥蛋♥ -嘿 别动
You son of a...! - Hey, hey, hey! No, no!
别动
No, no, no!
你担心你儿子
You're worried about your boy.
可以理解
That's understandable.
他没事 -不 他有事
He's OK right now. - No, he's not OK!
冷静
Calm down!
洛伦佐 听我说 一切都会好的
Enzo, listen to me, and things will be alright.
你想要什么
What do you want?
纳茨的保护合同现在归我了
I now own the protection contract on Nats.
鲍比不会解除合同的 -他这次就这么做了
Bobby doesn't break contracts! - He did this time.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
瞧你儿子
Look at your boy.
我个人觉得鲍比做得有一点过火了
Personally, I think Bobby went a little overboard
和我的要求相比 但这种事情很难监管到
from what I asked him to do, but it's hard to oversee these things.
你知道坐牢的人是怎么样的
You know what guys are like inside.
洛伦佐 纳茨的命在我手上
I own Nats's life, Enzo,
只要他在牢里
for as long as he's in that place,
我们都知道 他可能要坐很多年
and you and I both know that could be years and years and years.
你就是过来告诉我的
And you come here to tell me that?
我是来和你谈的
I came to talk to you,
因为我相信 你是你们家唯一头脑清楚的人
cos I believe you're the last clearly-thinking man of your family.
我会叫你做件事
I'm gonna ask you to do something.
但在此之前
But before I do,
我想要你记住这一点
I want you to keep this in mind.
纳茨今天挨的揍 是为了让你听我说话
The beating that Nats took today was to get you to listen.
如果你不照我说的做
And if you don't do what I'm about to say,
接下来的一年
for the next year,
每一天 你儿子都会被狠狠揍一顿
every day, day in and day out, your boy's gonna get beat to a pulp,
狠狠地揍一顿 直到他恳求去死
to a pulp, until he begs to die.
这一切很快就会结束 洛伦佐
It's all gonna be over soon, Enzo.
你只要配合我 我向你保证
You just play along, and I promise you...
听我说 我向你保证
Listen to me, I promise you,
纳茨会很安全 坐牢的每天都受到保护
Nats will be safe and protected every single day he's in prison.
说吧
Come on.
直说吧
Just get to it already.
你想要什么 德克兰 -你要成为公诉方证人
What do you want, Declan? - You're gonna turn crown witness.
你去加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥ 告诉他们一切
You're gonna walk right into the RCMP and tell them everything.
你要供出你的家人 无法避免
You'll have to give up your family. There's no getting around that.
但最主要的是 你要供出特蕾莎和克里斯提安
But mostly, you're gonna turn on Teresa and Christian.
你别无选择 洛伦佐 不要抵抗
You have no choice, Enzo. Don't fight it.
如果你拒绝 我一出门就会打电♥话♥
But if you say no, as soon as I walk out that door, I'm getting on the phone,
纳茨可能会丢一个眼睛 或者一只耳朵
and maybe Nats loses an ear or an eye.
肯定是他有两个的零件
Certainly something he's got two of.
行吧
Fine,
把你的人叫走
just call your people off.
好的
OK.
但我不会供出卢卡
But I'll leave Luca out of it.
放过他
He walks.
行
OK.
可以
That's fine.
拿出手♥机♥
Pull out your phone.
为什么 -把手♥机♥拿出来
Why? - Pull out your phone.
拿出来
Why? - Just pull it out.
拿出来 快拿
Pull out your phone. Get it out.
打开和你哥哥的短♥信♥对话 然后给我
Open a text to your brother, and give it to me.
你是这么想的 我不会杀他
Is that what you think? I'm not gonna kill him.
我向你发过誓
I give you my word, I swear.
我只想要他过来
I just want him here.
我想让他知道将要发生什么
I want him to know what's about to happen.
我想要他从你这里听到
I want it to come from you.
一切都结束了 洛伦佐
It's over now, Enzo,
我想要你有机会
and I want you to have the opportunity
面对面和你哥哥道别
to say goodbye to your brother face-to-face.
你值得这个机会
You deserve that.
(洛伦佐:我们需要谈谈 现在来我家)
他在路上了
He's on his way.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
你知道吗 也许你应该是掌事的那个
You know what, maybe you should've been in charge this whole time, Enzo.
我预感如果是这样 我们俩现在的情况会有所不同
I have a feeling we'd be in a different place right now, you and me.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
(抽烟的海狸 烟草店)
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们要去报复杀了韦斯的人
We're gonna get the people that killed Wes.
我们需要多几把枪
We're gonna need a few more guns.
嘿
Hey!
怎么了
What's going on?
洛伦佐 你还好吗 为什么叫我来
Enz, you alright? Why did you call me?
你好吗 多米尼克
How you doing, Domenic?
怎么回事
What is, uh... what is this?
我们有很多要谈的
We got lots to talk about.
谈什么 德克兰
What's to talk about, Declan?
我告诉过你 如果我们开战 就是你的错
I told you if we went to war, I was gonna be on you.
而我叫你走开的
And I told you to walk away.
所以 我们就求同存异吧 行吗
So let's just agree to disagree, right?
行吧 你是拿着枪的那个 说吧
Alright, well, you're the one with the gun, so talk.
洛伦佐 告诉他
Enzo, tell him.
洛伦佐 告诉他什么
Enzo, tell him, tell him what?
纳茨受了重伤
Nats is hurt bad.
他们在牢里把他狠揍了一顿
They beat the hell out of him inside.
好吧 发生了什么 -德克兰干的
Alright, what happened? - Declan happened.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么 纳茨有人保护
What are you talking about? Nats is protected.
现在没有了 -听着 鲍比不会解除保护条约
Not anymore. - Listen, Bobby doesn't break protection.
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表