剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
and they're only doing night sweeps this week, so...
我知道自己在做什么 -我知道
I know what I'm doing. - I know you do.
这是我最后一次运货了
And this is my last run.
我知道战争结束了 但是…
I know the war's over, but...
会有其他人过来 这一切又会重新开始
someone else is just gonna come along, and it's just gonna start all over again.
我♥干♥这行是为了照顾家人
And I got into this to take care of my family,
如果我死了或者入狱 就没办法做到了
and I can't do that if I'm dead or in jail.
我已经失去了一个亲人
I've already lost someone.
我以为自己可以做到 但我做不到
And I thought I could do this, but I can't.
这会有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
你知道你自己是谁
Well, you... You know who you are.
我尊重这个胜过一切
I respect that more than anything.
胜过一切
Anything.
(安大略 多伦多 加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥外勤办公室)
这是特蕾莎·蓝加纳
This is Teresa Langana.
她是皇后
She's the queen.
她的哥哥克里斯提安已经死了
Her brother Christian's already dead.
已经把她的照片发给了全国 所有机场和边境通道
Her photo's been sent to all airports and border crossings across the country.
我们要抓的就是她
This is who we want.
去问你们所有的线人、人脉 甚至是你妈妈 如果她能帮忙的话
Reach out to all your CIs, your contacts, your mother, if she can help.
谢谢
Thank you!
纳茨的转移安排得如何
Where are we with Nats's transfer?
还在等文书 不过他随时都有可能上车
Just waiting on the paperwork, but he should get in a van any minute.
和洛伦佐律师的协议都写好了吗
And the deal with Enzo's lawyer, is that all drawn up?
是的 都准备好了
Yeah. Everything's ready.
为什么这么急躁 他们在我们手上
Why are you so edgy? We got them.
我们有的都是德克兰给的
Declan handed us what we do have.
赢就是赢 对吗
A win's a win, right?
这可是你告诉我的
You're the one that told me that.
所有人都只关心最后的结果
All anyone cares about's the net result.
是啊
Yeah, well...
也许我错了
maybe I was wrong.
一切顺利吗 -我们准备好出发了
Everything good? - We're ready to go.
几个小时后回来
Be back in a few hours.
我的司机准时到了
My driver's right on schedule.
小心点
Keep your eyes open.
当然了 老兄 交给我就行
Got it, bro! I'm your guy!
好了 一会儿在这儿见
All right. See you back here.
老兄
"Bro"?
我弟弟有一点把你当成是英雄崇拜
My brother has a bit of a hero-worship thing going with you.
好吧 等一下
All right. Hang on.
喂 -货到了吗
Yeah? - You got the shipment?
我说过会拿到的
I said I would.
在路上了
It's coming.
好
Good.
我们得换个地方见面
We have to meet somewhere else.
平时的那个地点周围有警♥察♥
The cops have been around our spots.
我把坐标发给你
I'll send you the coordinates.
一切顺利
All good.
德克兰今天下午 要给我们送一批新货
Declan's delivering a new shipment to us this afternoon.
我的人会等着把他干掉
My guys will be waiting to take him out.
德克兰抵达之后 不要犹豫 我要他死
When Declan arrives, do not hesitate. I want him dead.
我知道怎么做
I know how it's done.
纳茨和洛伦佐呢
And what about Nats and Enzo?
你也说过你会处理的
Hmm? You said you would take care of that.
都安排好了
It's all arranged.
今天结束前 两人都会被♥干♥掉
By the end of the day, they'll both be gone.
好的
Good.
(蒙特利尔 恶魔的国王)
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
我不相信
I don't believe this!
怎么了
What's wrong?
纳茨死了
Nats is dead.
他们正要转移他的时候 他被捅死了
He was stabbed, just as they were about to transfer him.
是谁干的 -他们不知道
Who did it? - They don't know.
如果我们告诉洛伦佐 他会离开的
If we tell Enzo, he's gonna walk.
我知道
I know!
就剩五分钟了
It's five more minutes
他们本来就要打电♥话♥说他上路了
and they would've called saying he's on the road.
这样洛伦佐就会在文件上签字了
That would've been good enough to get Enzo to sign the papers.
是 但他死了
Yeah, but he's not. He's dead.
奈莉 就几分钟的事情 你真的要为此让他离开
It's matter of minutes. You gonna let him walk for that?
你真的要为了这五分钟 搞砸整个案子
You gonna blow this case on a matter of five minutes?
我的儿子安全了吗
Well, is my son safe? Is my son safe?
你儿子正在前往乡村俱乐部的途中
Your son is currently on his way to the country club as we speak.
所以他安全了 -是的
So, he's safe. - Yes.
好的 很好
OK. OK, good.
首先
First things first.
我正式说清楚 向上帝发誓
On the record, hand to God,
我的外甥卢卡完全没有参与 我们任何的商业行为
my nephew Luca has had no dealings in our business whatsoever.
你们不能碰他 完全赦免他
You're not to touch him. Total immunity.
短♥信♥都别给他发
Don't even send him a text.
我们已经同意了这一点
We already agreed to that.
写在协议里了
It's in the deal.
你签了之后
Once you sign,
卢卡就与你们的事务没有任何关系了
Luca is no longer a person of interest in any of your affairs.
而且 你的儿子不能因为
Also, your son cannot be charged with anything
其他任何原因被起诉 除了他现在等待审判的谋杀罪
other than the murder charge he's currently waiting on trial for.
谢谢
Thank you.
在这儿签名 -好
Sign here. - Mm-hmm...
你想让我从哪里开始说
Where do you want me to start?
特蕾莎和克里斯提安
Teresa and Christian.
哈 我很乐意
Ha! My pleasure!
一对一吗 -不了
A little one-on-one? - No.
来吧 友好的竞赛
Come on! Friendly competition,
稍微锻炼一下… -我穿的鞋子不行 不了
a little exercise... I don't got the right shoes. No.
你之后要去哪儿
Where you going after this?
在城里找个新的地方住
I'll get a new spot in town.
我不想越线 但是我感觉你应该留下
I don't want to overstep or anything, but I kind of feel like you should stay.
我已经付出过了 雷吉
I paid for my time here, Reggie.
我不再需要保持低调了
I don't need to lay low anymore.
我知道
I know.
我还是觉得你应该留下
I still think you should stay.
喂 -纳茨死了
Yeah? - Nats is dead.
谁干的 -不知道
Who did it? - I don't know.
肯定是特蕾莎搞的鬼 搞清楚她的内鬼
Well, Teresa's behind it, so find out who she's got working on the inside.
是 嘿 我已经尽力了
Yeah. Hey, I'm doing the best I can. - Doing what you can?
尽力
Doing what you can?
我从学院里亲手挑选了你 好吗
I hand-picked you from the academy, all right?
我教会了你一切 所以搞明白
I taught you everything, so figure it out.
所以你搞明白
So figure it out!
特蕾莎呢 有线索吗
What about Teresa? Any leads?
他们把她的照片发给了三省的 所有警♥察♥
Well, they sent her picture out to every cop in three provinces.
如果我们还没找到她 她八成已经离开了
If we haven't found her yet, she's probably gone.
行 听着
Right. Listen...
如果他们搞死了纳茨 他们也会对洛伦佐下手
If they got to Nats, they're gonna get to Enzo too.
我们把他塞进了个汽车旅馆 他安全无虞 好吗
Oh, we got him stashed in a motel. He's safe, OK?
你还在保护区里避风头吗 -是 但待不了多久了
Are you still hiding out at the reserve? - Yeah, but not for long.
搞清楚是谁杀了纳茨
Find out who killed Nats!
好的
OK.
嘿 奈莉 我们得去监狱 搞清楚到底发生了什么
Hey, Nellie, we should go to the prison to find out what happened.
任何人都可能下手 那可是监狱
It could've been anyone. It's a prison. - Enzo turns himself in, right?
洛伦佐是自首的 对吗
Enzo turns himself in, right?
我们知道是德克兰逼他来的 但用了什么把柄
We know it's Declan who twisted his arm, but with what?
洛伦佐给我们提的唯一要求
The one thing Enzo asked for in return from us
就是把他的儿子转移到安全的地方去
is to transfer his son somewhere safe.
我觉得特蕾莎是背后主使 想堵住所有人的嘴
I think Teresa was behind it to shut them all up.
如果我们找出杀他的凶手 也许就会更容易找到她
All right, if we find out who killed him, maybe it'll bring us closer to her.
好的 我们出发吧 汤头
All right. Let's go, Tonto!
那你就是独行侠
What, so that makes you... Lone Ranger?
没错 肯
That's right, Ken!
你知道汤头这说法政♥治♥不正确吧
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表