剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
(本剧改编自真实事件)
(但部分情景、角色、人物名、 商业行为、事件、)
(地点及重大事件 进行了戏剧化改编)
《萧墙暗斗》前情提要
Previously on Bad Blood.
孤身作战
Running things all alone
会导致你无法想象的问题
comes with problems you can't even imagine.
我不为任何人工作
I don't work for anyone.
他们叫我们进入芬太尼市场
They want us to move to fentanyl.
几颗这玩意儿就能弄死人
A few grains of this can kill someone.
你的丈夫是真的想和妻子
You're married to the one capo
分享情绪的分支头目
who wants to share his feelings with his wife.
你有什么要告诉我的 -没有
What do you have for me? - Nothing.
现在 我们已经拿到了 德克兰所有的货
We are now in possession of Declan's entire shipment.
好样的
Good work.
我需要你帮我找两个人
I need you to find two people for me.
让我猜猜 双胞胎
Let me guess, twins?
我们拿了你的毒品
We took your drugs.
我们会拿下你的城市
We're gonna take your city.
我们听说了你的小问题
We have heard of your little problems.
我们的付款日期仍然是同一天
Our payment deadline is still the same date.
明白
Understood.
如果你重新考虑我们的提议 我们会把你的货都还给你
If you reconsider our offer, we will return your shipment.
你完全看错人了
You've read me all wrong.
趴下
Get down!
(卡和塔克)
我突然需要一个住的地方了 露丝
I'm suddenly needing a place to stay, Rose.
没人会来这里找我
No one's gonna look for me here.
我们需要找到德克兰
We need to find Declan.
我想要他死 我们需要了结这件事
I want him dead. We need to end this.
德克兰在哪儿
Where's Declan?
我不知道
I don't know.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我们他在哪儿
Tell us where he is,
这一切就能结束
and all this can be over.
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该能想象到 德克兰走路不留脚印
Declan doesn't leave much of a footprint, as you can imagine.
我们派人跟踪了他
So we have people who locate others for us,
他们能发现的只有一件事 那就是今年 突如其来的
and all they could find was that this year, out of nowhere,
他开始每周去监狱探望你
he starts visiting you in prison, every week.
然后他安排你在保释期间 和他住在一起
And then he arranges for you to live with him during your parole.
对一个外甥来说 他做了很多牺牲 对吧
That is quite a lot for a nephew, hmm?
德克兰在哪里
Where is Declan?
他在哪里
Where is he?
住手
Stop. Stop! Stop!
我不知道
Stop! I don't know!
他只告诉我说他在四处移♥动♥
He just told me that he's moving around.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is!
我不知道
I don't know!
(安大略 多伦多)
这是我唯一见过他们的一次 -你跟丢了
This is the only time I've seen them. - You lost them.
这次会议后我一直跟踪他们
I followed them after the meeting.
他们分别有自己的车 还有诱饵
They each had their own car and a decoy.
像在玩蛋壳游戏
It was like an eggshell game.
我完全没预料到
I wasn't expecting that at all.
我会找到他们的 别担心
I'll find them. Don't worry.
不过我也没见过你担心 或者眨眼 或者睡觉
Not that I've ever seen you worry. Or blink or sleep.
你还有什么消息
What else you got?
多米尼克和洛伦佐每天见面 正常的黑帮的业务
Domenic and Enzo meet daily, usual mobster stuff,
很多食物和咖啡
a lot of food and coffee.
卢卡健身 睡女人
And Luca, he works out, and he gets laid.
单身的生活
The single life.
纳茨待在家照看宝宝
And Nats, he stays home to watch their baby,
让她妻子出去做瑜伽、美甲
so his wife can go to yoga or get a manicure.
下一次我看到他们的时候 我会找到他们的
Next time I have eyes on them, I'll find them.
这是给你的 -好
That's for you. - Alright.
有新发现我会上传到我的私人服务器
I'll upload new stuff to my private server when I have it.
行
Alright.
雷吉如何
How's Reggie?
他很好
He's good.
多谢你做那件事
Thanks for doing that.
看到了他服的药
Saw the meds he's taking.
我有个女友也吃很多那类的药
Had a girlfriend who was on a lot of that stuff too.
很难对付
It's hard to deal with.
你不能全靠自己一个人扛
You can't take that all on yourself.
多谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
(未知发送人:雷吉在我们手上)
你外甥告诉我们的故事很感人
It's a touching story, your nephew just told us.
你姐姐18岁就死于吸毒过量
Your sister dies at 18, overdose.
你没有任何其他亲人了
You have no one left.
多年后 雷吉在监狱联♥系♥上了你
Then years later, Reggie contacts you from prison.
他不认识她 而你都不知道他的存在
He didn't know her, and you didn't know he existed.
但他找到了你
But he found you.
就这样 你不再是孤身一人了
And just like that, you're no longer alone.
我和我哥哥分开最多也就几周
I've rarely been apart from my brother for more than a few weeks.
我无法想象那是什么样的感受
I can't imagine what that must have felt like.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要我们之间的问题结束
I want this mess between us to be over with.
我承诺 以我们的信誉保证他活着
I promise, our bond, our word, he will live.
我们家族的声誉 就是建立在遵照协议之上的
Our family reputation is built upon the honour of our agreements.
闭嘴 我不管这些东西
Shut up. I don't, I don't give a crap about that.
我会…我会杀了你 然后杀了你哥哥
I'm gonna, I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna kill your brother,
然后拿走你拥有的一切
then I'm gonna take everything you've got.
你不会的
No, you won't.
我们走吧
Andiamo.
很快会给你发我们的位置
You will be receiving coordinates shortly.
如果你想要他活命 你有三个小时的时间出现
If you want him to live, you have three hours to present yourself.
在此期间 我们会继续折磨他
Until then, the torture continues.
老天
Oh man, oh man, oh man...
怎么了
What is it?
德克兰 怎么了
Declan, what is it?
我要在三个小时之内营救雷吉
I've got three hours to save Reggie.
德克兰 出什么事了
Declan, what's going on?
纳茨的宝宝多大了
How old is Nats' baby?
大概一岁吧
Uh, about a year old?
为什么
Why?
你相信我吗
You trust me?
当然了 你需要什么都行
Of course, whatever you need.
我需要你的车
I need your car.
安全座椅
The car seat.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
有些界限任何人都不应该跨越
There are lines no one should cross.
是啊 他们跨了
Yeah, and they crossed it.
三个小时快到了
It's almost been three hours.
如果你要下手的话 要抓紧了
If you're gonna do this, you gotta go.
你听我说 行吗 我在说话
You listen to me now, OK? I'm talking.
是啊 三个月前 你们向我保证说 会停止的
Yeah, three months ago, you promised me it was gonna stop
我和你们经理聊过电♥话♥
when I spoke to your manager on the phone.
两个月前
Well, two months ago,
我亲自过去了 好吗
I was in your location, OK,
和一个叫布里安娜还是什么的人聊…
and I spoke to a Brianna or something like that.
嘿 能听到我说话吗
Hey. Hey. Can you hear me?
听得到的话就点头
Nod your head if you can hear me.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道吗
Do ya?
听我说
Listen to me.
特蕾莎和克里斯提安
Teresa and Christian...
绑♥架♥了一个对我非常重要的人
they kidnapped someone very important to me.
雷吉
Reggie.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
你知道吗 -不
Did you? - No.
你知道吗 我相信你
You know what? I believe you.
现在
Now,
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表