剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
(本剧改编自真实事件)
(但部分情景、角色、人物名、 商业行为、事件、)
(地点及重大事件 进行了戏剧化改编)
《萧墙暗斗》前情提要
Previously on Bad Blood.
我会数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
一、二…
One, two...
他死了
He's dead.
他没死 -他死了
No, he's not. - Yeah, he is.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do that.
他会去墨西哥
He's going to Mexico.
你知道你父亲对打架是怎么想的
You know what your father says about fighting.
我下次去监狱看他 一定会问他的
Next time I see him in jail, I'll be sure to ask.
你有孩子吗 -一个儿子 14岁
You got kids? - A son, 14.
你看 我在想你可能想要
Check it out. Thought you might wanna play with your friends.
和朋友一起玩 -不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
纳茨进监狱了并不意味着
Just because Nats is on the inside doesn't mean our relationship ends.
我们的关系就结束了
Just because Nats is on the inside doesn't mean our relationship ends.
让他开口
So get him to talk!
我们之间结束了
We're done!
我背着你出轨了 然后我被
I cheated on you, and I got caught by this detective,
这个警探发现了
I cheated on you, and I got caught by this detective,
她说如果我不向她传达消息 她就会告诉你
and she told me if didn't tell her stuff, she would tell you.
你和她说了什么 -只说了关于芬太尼的事情…
What did you say to her? - Just about the fentanyl but...
嘿 -你给我闭嘴
Hey, hey, hey! - Keep your mouth shut!
特蕾莎和我…
Teresa and I, we want to know
我们想知道你们为什么 还没有进入芬太尼市场
why it is that you have not expanded into fentanyl.
我们想和你们聊一下芬太尼生意
We wanna talk to you about the fentanyl business.
我想要你把分销给搞起来
I want you to get distribution up and running.
赛琳娜的家人在城里的一个按♥摩♥中心 经营着陪同人员服务
Serena's family runs an escort service out of a massage parlour downtown.
他们一起负责学校的一系列毒贩子
They run a string of dealers in the schools,
每个月能赚二十万
bring in 200 grand a month.
如果他们无法满足我们的要求
If they can't follow through with what we need,
很容易取代他们
they will be easy enough to replace.
你处在争斗之中
You're in the middle of a war here.
我们之间的协议结束了
Our deal with you is over.
也许你应该离开
Maybe you should walk away.
丢下一切
Just leave it all.
做任何行业都有高♥潮♥和低谷
In any business, there are good times and bad.
(魁北克 蒙特利尔)
做我这行的 从不回头看 埋掉尸体 就继续向前
But in my business, you never look back. You bury the bodies and you move on.
朋友 我总是依赖你拿到好货
My man, I always count on you for the good shit.
还有更多的货会到
There's more coming down the line.
全包在我身上
I got you all covered.
(纽约州 137号♥路)
贩毒集团已成为过去
With the cartel in the past,
现在我又得把运营搞起来
now I had to get things up and running again.
否则双胞胎会占据全部市场 拿下整个蒙特利尔
If I didn't, the twins would take over the market and Montreal.
所以我依靠以前的货源 确保稳定的供货
So I turned to old sources to keep a steady supply coming in
从纽约把货运到露丝的保护区
from New York up to Rose's reserve,
运作十分平稳 正如她所说的那样
which worked as smooth as she said it would.
维C
Vitamin C.
90%纯度 完美 卸货
That's 90% pure. Perfect. Unload.
她的弟弟退克斯 带人把货物 运到保护区的另一边
Her brother Twix ran the shipments with his guys through the reserve
越过河 抵达魁北克
across the river, back up to Quebec.
(魁北克 卡和塔克)
利亚姆
Liam,
你为什么脾气这么暴躁 你有满头秀发
why are you so grumpy? You got a full head of hair.
颜值还过得去
You're somewhat handsome.
生意很好
Business is good.
我甚至觉得你长高了一寸 除非你穿了增高鞋
I even think you've grown an inch, unless you got lifts on,
你个偷偷摸摸的家伙
you sneaky bugger.
下一次见面的地方选离我近一点的
Next time, we meet close to me.
我讨厌开车到这个鸟不拉屎的破地方
I hate driving out to this dump in the middle of nowhere.
船上发生的事情过后 雷吉情况不太好
Reggie wasn't doing great after what happened on the boat,
但我没时间照顾他
but I didn't have time to babysit.
雪莉在跟踪科所雷多家人
Shelley was watching the Cosoletos
帮我找到双胞胎的下落
to track down the twins for me,
而我则继续照看生意
and I was keeping that money train running.
(科林W 新货 2小时)
速度会变快
Things are gonna be moving fast.
一周后我又有一批货要到
I've got another load coming in a week.
手♥机♥24小时开机
Keep that phone on 24 7.
这可不是20公斤
This is not 20 keys.
不是 但我还有一批
No, it's not, but I got another shipment lined up.
你会拿到剩下的10公斤 还有更多
You'll get the other 10 and more.
好的
Good.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
你做得很好
You did good.
没有麻烦
No hassles.
一切进展都如你所说
Everything worked exactly the way you said it would.
只要你记住一件事
As long as you remember one thing...
每一次运货都当成是第一次
you do every run like it's your first.
我们下一次运货是什么时候
When's our next run?
德克兰 你知道我一直信任你
Declan, you know I've always trusted you,
但自从那个警♥察♥消失之后
but ever since that cop disappeared,
港务局就一直在搜查
I've got Port Authority crawling all over the place.
这里24小时都有便衣警♥察♥
There's undercover cops here 24 7.
任何东西都没办法经过
You can't bring anything through here.
都会过去的 过去之后 我们再交易
It's all gonna pass. And when it does, we got a deal.
当然了
Of course we do.
但他们到处都是
But they're all over the place.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
大丽花不错
Nice dahlias.
你挺懂花的嘛
You know your flowers?
我在服刑的时候 有个人
Ah, when I was inside, there was this guy, Ernesto,
叫厄尼斯托 158公斤重的萨尔瓦多人
350 pounds, from El Salvador,
脾气特别大
huge anger-management issues.
但我进去之前就认识厄尼斯托
But I knew Ernesto from the outside.
他给我和维多做过一些力气活儿
He did some muscle work for me and Vito.
我知道他很爱花
And I knew he loved his flowers.
所以我就和狱警说:
So I told the warden,
“不如在监狱院子里
"Why don't you get a little plot in the prison yard
搞个花盆让他种花 ”
so he can garden?"
厄尼斯托再也没揍过任何人 一次都没有
Ernesto never punched anyone again, ever.
我敢肯定这让狱警 欠了你很大的人情吧
Well, I'm sure that earned you a lot of good favour with the warden.
没有 厄尼斯托欠了我很大的人情
No, it earned me a lot of good favour with Ernesto.
在监狱里 更需要的 是158公斤的萨尔瓦多人 而不是狱警
When you're inside, you need a 350-pound El Salvadorian, not a warden.
有一批货快要到了 我在做安排
I got a new shipment coming soon. I'm making arrangements now.
告诉我时间 我们会准备好
Just tell me when. We'll be ready. - OK.
用你的手给土壤做按♥摩♥
Massage the earth with your hands.
这是厄尼斯托教我的 -嗯
That's what Ernesto told me. - Mm-hmm.
露丝
Rose!
退克斯 有人吗 救命
Twix! Anybody! Help!
救命
Help!
露丝
Rose!
哦 韦斯 醒醒啊
Oh, Wes! Wes! Wake up!
醒醒啊 韦斯
Wake up, Wes!
哦 不
Oh. No, no, no!
你醒醒 韦斯
Wake up, Wes!
韦斯 拜托了醒过来
Wes. Please wake up.
你是男孩最亲的亲属吗
Are you the boy's next of kin?
他爸爸在监狱里 我是他的监护人
His dad's in prison. I'm his guardian.
你知道他在用毒品吗
Were you aware he was using drugs?
不知道
No.
我的理解是要把尸体留在这里
It's my understanding the body stays here?
是的
Yeah.
永远不能留下他一个人
He's never to be left alone.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我早该知道他在吸毒的
I should've known he was using.
你知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
我有次邀请过他一起吸大♥麻♥ 他不想要
I offered him a joint once, but he didn't want any.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表