剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
我弟弟要做叛徒了
My brother's turning rat,
我没有任何办法阻止他
and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
纳茨在监狱里被袭击了
After Nats was assaulted in prison,
德克兰让洛伦佐恐惧了
Declan has the fear of God in Enzo
说如果继续下去
that it's gonna continue,
可能会更糟
maybe worse.
你安排了谁保护他的
Who did you arrange protection with?
鲍比·桑文德
Bobby Sunwind.
他的人是负责监狱里的人身保护的
His people, they run the protection on the inside.
他们从来没解除过保护
They never break protection,
所以 我不知道德克兰 有什么把柄 但是…
so I don't know what Declan has on him, but...
我们都知道
We both know
只有一个办法解决问题
that there's only one way to fix this.
我弟弟已经做了决定
And my brother has made his decision,
所以他必须承担后果
so he has to suffer the consequences.
那纳茨呢
And what about Nats?
和他没有任何关系
He's got nothing to do with it.
他父亲死了 他可能会有不同的想法
He might think different once his father is dead.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
卢卡呢
Where's Luca?
我叫他避避风头 他没事
I told him to lay low. He's fine.
洛伦佐不会牵连他
Enzo's not gonna implicate him on anything.
他是自♥由♥的
No, he's free.
不许碰卢卡 懂吗
Nobody touches Luca. You understand?
我们不会碰卢卡的
We will not touch Luca
只要你搞定你的弟弟和外甥
as long as you deal with your brother and nephew.
我弟弟和纳茨不在之后
You know, with my brother and Nats out of the picture,
警♥察♥不会有任何关于你们或我的东西
the cops won't have anything on you and me
或者卢卡
or Luca.
就在这里了 就剩我们了
Right here, we're all that's left.
我会和机车党谈谈
I'll, uh... I'll talk to the bikers.
他们内部有人 可以…
They got people on the inside that...
你做了什…
What are you...
我们不需要这么做的
We do not need this now!
特蕾莎 我受够这些人了 好吗
Teresa, me, I'm sick and tired of these people, OK?
总是一个问题接着一个问题
It's always one problem after another!
你清理干净
You will clean this up!
(安大略 多伦多 加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥外勤办公室)
手给我
Give me your hands.
走进去
Walk right in there.
找奈莉·布洛克 -是
Ask for Nellie Bullock. - Yeah,
我认识她
I know who she is.
你做的是正确的事 洛伦佐
You're doing the right thing, Enzo.
你在照顾你的儿子
You're taking care of your boy.
我不需要你这样的人♥渣♥ 告诉我对与错
I don't need a piece of shit like you telling me what's right and what's wrong.
你完全不知道像我这样 有个家庭是什么样的
You have no idea what it's like to have a family like I do.
我哥哥照顾了我一辈子
My brother took care of me my whole life.
现在我却背叛了他
Now I'm throwing him down a hole.
为此我应该被烧死在地狱里
And I deserve to burn in hell for it.
我们谈吧
Let's talk.
这边请 科所雷多先生
This way, Mr. Cosoleto.
用货梯把他弄下去 处理掉
Take him down the freight elevator and get rid of him.
我们该走了
It's time we leave.
让德克兰赢吗
And let Declan win?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
洛伦佐坦白之后 警♥察♥会来追查我们
Once Enzo talks, the police will come for us.
他们都不知道去哪里找我们 -这你不知道
They don't even know where to find us. - You don't know that!
我们有太多不知道的东西
There's too much we don't know.
我们必须依靠已知的东西
We must act on what we do know.
所以呢 你想跳上飞机
So you want to hop on a plane
留下烂摊子
and leave things like this?
你要告诉爸爸说我们失败了吗
Are you going to tell Papa that we failed?
因为我不会
Because I won't.
好吧 我们想想
OK, let's think.
这一切发生是因为
All this happened because, uh,
德克兰打破了伊格纳修的保护合同
Declan broke Ignazio's protection contract.
多米尼克说了 他们从来都会解除保护合同的 所以…
And you heard Domenic. They never break protection contracts, so...
德克兰是怎么做到的
how did Declan do this?
喂 -你知道鲍比·桑文德吗
Yeah? - Do you know Bobby Sunwind?
知道 他在坐牢
Yeah, he's in jail right now.
他和德克兰之间有联♥系♥吗
Is there a connection between him and Declan?
不知道 也许吧 -搞明白
I don't know. Maybe. - Find out.
我需要知道他是否在与德克兰合作
I need to know if he's working with Declan.
我查查看吧
I'll see what I can find.
现在就查 一有发现就给我打电♥话♥
Do it now, and call me the moment you find anything!
他就自己走了进来 -是 在等他律师
He just walked himself in? - Yeah, waiting for his lawyer.
但准备好坦白了
but ready to talk.
这可不是每天都会发生的 是不是
Well, that doesn't happen every day, now, does it?
德克兰来找过我
Declan came to see me.
他去了我家
At my house.
说将会有大礼送上
Told me to expect a gift.
肯定是这个了
This must be it.
他威胁你了吗 -完全没有
Did he threaten you? - Not at all.
只是叫我不要质疑
Just told me not to question it.
你没告诉我 -没什么可告诉的
And you didn't tell me about this? - There was nothing to tell...
直到现在
Until now.
问题是 他是怎么让洛伦佐叛变的
The question is, how did he get Enzo to turn?
他真的想要的是什么
And what does he really want?
一个科所雷多兄弟要做证人了
You got one of the Cosoleto brothers turning witness.
先搞定这个 剩下的之后再说
Wrap that up. Take care of the rest later.
德克兰在去除竞争对手 并利用我们完成目的
Declan's getting rid of the competition and using us to do it.
就算是 那重要吗 他有了成果
Even if he is, guys, does it really matter? He delivered.
德克兰做我们的工作 比我们做得更好
Declan is doing our job better than we are.
你觉得没问题
You're OK with that?
这就是我们办公室 最想要的逮捕
This is exactly the kind of arrest we want for this office
也是你职业晋升的利器
and that you want for your career.
这可以发新闻发布会了
This is a press conference.
老天 都可以拍成电影
Hell, this is a movie!
好了 让我来说 你一个字都不要说
OK, just let me do the talking. I don't want you saying a word.
雷娜塔 -奈莉
Renata! - Nellie!
当然了
Of course!
雷娜塔 这是肯
Renata, Ken.
肯 这是雷娜塔
Ken, Renata.
地下世界的律师
Lawyer to the underworld.
洛伦佐 她之前是维多的律师
Enzo, she used to work for Vito.
你信任她
You trust her?
奈莉走进任何房♥间都会带来希望
Nellie, always brightening up every room she walks into.
很高兴认识你 肯
Nice to meet you, Ken.
嗨 -瓦伦媞娜呢
Hi. - Where's Valentina?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我才报♥警♥的
That's why I called the cops.
我一秒钟都不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
你为什么不打给她婚外恋的人♥渣♥
Why not call the scumbag she cheated with?
好了 够了 洛伦佐 别说话了
Alright, that's enough. Enzo, stop talking.
她把宝宝单独留在家里
She left the baby at home alone.
八成是因为你让她承受了太多事情 她跳河了
She probably jumped off a bridge because of everything you put her through.
洛伦佐 不要说话了
Enzo, stop talking.
奈莉 拜托
Nellie, come on.
你知道如何操作
You know how this works.
不知道
No.
我完全不知道这是怎么一回事
I have no idea what all this is about.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我的委托人准备提供一些信息
My client is prepared to give up some information.
我强烈建议他不要这么做
I have strongly advised him against it.
直说你要什么 -我要保证我的儿子安全
Just get to what you want. - I want my son safe.
我不能取消对他的指控
I can't make that charge go away.
我们明白
We understand that.
我的委托人想要…
My client wants to...
我想把我儿子转到一个 乡村俱乐部监狱
I want my son brought to a country-club prison.
都是白领罪犯 大院子 没有帮派 没有人会受伤的地方
White collar, big yard, no gangs. A place where no one gets hurt.
你懂我的意思
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表