剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
Let's start by finding Cinnamon Girl.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
我们在这儿干什么 你要带我们去钓鱼
So, what are we doing here? You take us to go fishing?
多谢你们二位过来
Ah, I appreciate you two guys coming here.
我只需要你们一点点时间
I just need, like, a moment of your time.
首先 我们聊聊德克兰吧
First, let's talk about Declan.
他还在卖♥♥毒品
He's still selling drugs.
我想知道他是如何把货运进来的
I want to know how he's getting them in,
我们为什么还没找到他
and why is it that we have not found him yet?
我派了人天上地下地
I got people looking under rocks, over rooftops.
仔细搜查 会找到他的
We'll find him.
至于他是如何把毒品带进来的 信鸽或者驴子之类的
And as to how he's bringing in drugs, carrier pigeon or donkey,
我不知道
I don't know that.
不知道 这不是我叫你们来的原因
I don't know. That's not why I brought you guys here.
我们要停止做芬太尼了
We're gonna shut down this fentanyl stuff.
被盯得太紧了
It's too hot.
现在时机不恰当
Now's not the time.
我猜这是因为大力的新闻宣传
I assume this is because of the headlines?
是的 市长、警♥察♥局长 还有总理的讲话
Yeah, the speeches from the mayor, the police commissioner, the premier.
你们的产品还没到位 我想你们应该知道
Your stuff's not ready. I think you guys know that.
我告诉过你 生产过程中 总是有一些障碍的
I told you, there are always obstacles to work out in production.
我觉得不能为了这些东西 使整个家庭蒙受风险
I just don't think you jeopardize an entire family over something like this.
不能这么做
You know, you don't do that.
你只是担心你儿子吧
Are you just worried about your son? Hmm?
或者是有什么私人原因吧
Or maybe it's something more personal.
比如呢 -放手不容易
Like what? - Well, it's not easy to let go,
你按照固定的方式做事情 已经有很长时间了
and you have been doing things a certain way for a long time,
这是新的、外来的东西
and this is new, foreign.
你们卖♥♥的产品导致局势紧张
You two sold a product that brought the heat.
我只是在救火
I'm just putting out the fire.
我知道 做了这么久正确的决定
Look, I know it's not easy admitting you're wrong
要你们承认错误并不容易
when you guys have been, you know, right for so long,
但有时候 事情就是这样
but sometimes that's just how it goes.
卢卡怎么说 -卢卡听我的
What does Luca say about this? - Luca answers to me.
(拘留中心)
纳茨
Nats.
哦
Oh.
啊
Ah!
别
Don't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只想带你回家 -我知道
I just wanna take you home. - I know.
我知道 但是你别担心 好吗 我没事
I know, but don't worry, OK? I'm OK.
瓦伦媞娜怎么样 -勉强应付吧
How's Valentina doing? - Coping... sort of.
我可以的时候尽量去照顾孩子 让她休息休息
Yeah, I try to take the kid whenever I can, to give her a break.
我需要你帮我做一件事
I need to ask you to do something for me.
什么都行
Anything.
我需要你向我发誓 你会保护她
I need you to promise that you will protect her,
你会照顾她
that you will take care of her.
我当然会照顾她 -不只是钱 爸爸
Of course I'll take care of her. - Not just money, Pop.
我需要你以妈妈的坟墓起誓
I need you to swear on Ma's grave
不管发生什么
that no matter what happens,
你都会保护她和亚达莫
you will protect her and Adamo.
因为我现在不在了
Cos I'm gone now,
他需要她
and he needs her.
所以我需要你发誓
So I need you to swear.
你听我说
You listen to me.
我发誓
I swear...
不论如何 我都会保护她和亚达莫
I will protect her and Adamo no matter what.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇
Wow.
瓦伦媞娜向我们告密的事 一个字都没提到
There's not a word about Val talking to us.
他在保护她
He's protecting her.
是啊
Yeah.
你不觉得惊讶
You're not surprised?
纳茨知道 如果他透露任何东西 她都死定了 即便是他的妻子
Nats understands that if he says anything, she's dead, even if it's his wife.
家人也不会让告密者活下去的
The family couldn't let a snitch live.
所以 你怎么想 -我们可能有一些筹码
So, what are you thinking? - We might have some leverage here.
(魁北克 沙托盖)
我喜欢这样的小餐馆
I love diners like this.
现在这样的餐馆都很少见了
I mean, there's hardly any of them around anymore.
每次蒙特利尔有像这样的餐馆关张
Every time a diner closes in Montreal,
感觉整个邻里街区都会遭受损失 像是失去了一代人
it's like the whole neighbourhood suffers, like we lose a generation.
我爸以前会带我来这里 -是吗
My dad used to take me here. - Really?
他之前喜欢点汉堡牛排
Ah, he'd order the hamburger steak.
不敢相信这里居然还开着
Can't believe this place is still open.
他们之前还会在餐桌上 放自动点唱机 能想象吗
They used to have jukeboxes at the tables. Can you imagine that now,
每张桌子都大声播放着自己的音乐
every table playing its own music loud?
我们在和自己约会 -拜托 就算是 你也是个孩子
We're dating ourselves. - Ah, come on, you're a baby, if that.
我喜欢这个地方
I like this place.
你何不买♥♥下来 让它一直营业下去
Why don't you buy it, keep it around?
我已经有够多要操心的事了
No, I have enough on my plate.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为我想帮你
Because I want to.
因为像这样失去一个人 你永远都无法恢复
Because losing someone like that, you never really get over.
你知道吗 我必须要告诉你
You know, I gotta tell you,
我妹妹
my little sister,
雷吉的妈妈
Reggie's mum,
她吸毒过量的时候才18岁
she was 18 when she OD'd.
我们还是孩子的时候
We were little kids.
住在寄养家庭里 总是被分开
Foster care homes. We got separated.
我好几年没见到她了
I didn't see her for years.
等我终于找到她 发现她成了瘾君子
And when I finally found her, she, uh, she was a junkie.
我还没能帮上她 她就去世了
Before I could help her, she was dead.
我当时是个非常愤怒的年轻人
I was a very angry young man,
然后…
and, uh,
失去她就像是…一场抢劫
losing her was like a, like a robbery.
本来拥有的就极少 我只剩她了
She was all I had left after having less than nothing before.
我花了很长时间才恢复
Took me a long time to get over that.
你觉得找人报复 会让当时的你好受些吗
You think going after someone would've made you feel better?
会
Yeah.
你还要来点咖啡吗 -好
Would you, uh, like some more coffee? - Yeah.
够了
That's good.
女士 -不用了 谢谢
Ma'am? - No, thanks.
好的
OK.
鲍勃 我去休息了
Bob, I'm going on my break.
想出去透透气吗
Wanna get some air?
肉桂女孩
Cinnamon Girl.
你把我给吓死了
You scared the heck out of me.
最喜欢的歌♥还是女友的名字
Favourite song or girlfriend?
嘿 老兄 我只有十分钟的休息时间抽烟
Hey, look, man, I got ten minutes for a smoke break.
你有什么想要的 进去问厨师 行吗
If you want something, go back inside and ask the cook, OK?
你的副业收入颇丰哦 不错
You got a pretty lucrative side business going on in there, huh? Nice.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们不是警♥察♥
We're not cops.
这我能看得出来
Oh, I can tell that.
你昨晚卖♥♥了毒品 卖♥♥给了一个 叫韦斯的男孩 对吗
You sold some drugs last night to a kid named Wes, right?
我不认识小孩子 -他吸毒过量去世了 你个人♥渣♥
Ah, I don't know any kids. - He OD'd, you piece of shit.
对吗
Right?
抱歉听到这消息 我得进去了
I'm sorry to hear that. Look, I gotta get back inside.
不 我们还在说话呢
Nah, we're just talking.
滚开 好吗
Bug off, alright?
嘿 你自己往自己的货里掺的毒药
Hey. Hey. You cut your own stuff?
滚开 -谁掺的毒药
No. No. Get off me, man! - Who cut your stuff?
我不知道你在说什么 -是你自己掺的吗
I don't know what you're talking about. - Do you cut your own stuff?
回答他 -你是自己掺的吗
Answer him.
放松一点
Easy. Easy. Easy.
放松一点 好吗 等一下
Take it easy, alright? Hang on.
你卖♥♥的垃圾
That batch you're selling,
里面掺了芬太尼
it was cut with fentanyl.
全部丢掉
Dump it.
哦 她说会不一样的
Oh. She, she said it was gonna be different.
她是谁 -我不知道
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表