剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
(本剧改编自真实事件 但部分情景、角色、)
(人物名、商业行为、事件 地点及重大事件)
(进行了戏剧化改编)
《萧墙暗斗》前情提要
Previously on Bad Blood.
你们所有人现在都要从我这里买♥♥毒品
All of you are now gonna buy your drugs from me.
德克兰 这就是豪尔赫
Declan. There is Jorge.
全世界最令人敬畏的贩毒集团老大
One of the most feared cartel bosses in the world.
从100公斤开始
One hundred kilos to start.
你有七天的时间凑齐欠款
You'll have seven days to come up with my money.
如果出任何差错的话
But if anything goes wrong,
你知道你的下场
you know what'll happen to you.
那是谁 -光荣会的老大们
Who's that? - The 'Ndrangheta bosses.
每个月 家庭成员都会聚会 报告生意情况
Every month, they gather to report on their businesses.
我有个线人告诉了我这次会议
I have a CI who told me about the meeting.
我想了解新人的情况
I wanna know about the newcomers.
他们是卡拉布里亚来的堂弟堂妹
They're cousins from Calabria.
特蕾莎和克里斯提安蓝加纳
Teresa and Christian Langana.
我们是来帮助大家一起成长的
We are here to help us all grow.
我们必须配合
We gotta go along with it.
他们有点吓到我了 多米尼克
They kinda scare me, Domenic.
他们很容易取代
They will be easy enough to replace.
多米尼克想安排和德克兰见面
Domenic wants to set a meet with Declan.
从意大利来的家里的新人 -有新进展就告诉我
New family here from Italy. - Keep me posted.
所以要你做我们在蒙特利尔的伙伴
We want you to be our partner in Montreal.
我不会给任何人打工
I don't work for anyone.
我这里有要住的出租屋的地址
I got the address for the rooming house I'm staying at.
你是我的外甥 你和我一起住
You're my nephew. You're staying with me.
(魁北克 卡和塔克)
我想知道你有没有兴趣 运送不是香烟的东西
I've run contraband for over a decade. I'm wondering if you're up for moving something other than cigarettes.
考虑一下
I'll think about it.
我的司机在待命了
My driver is standing by.
待命 他们已经取走了
Standing by? They just picked it up already.
我们会留着你的货物
We will hold onto your shipment.
我的货呢
Where's my load?
我们的提议在24小时内仍然有效
Our offer is still on the table for another 24 hours.
到底他妈怎么回事 说
You wanna tell me how the hell this happened?
告诉我
Go ahead. Tell me.
他们有密♥码♥
They had the PIN numbers.
他们上了码头之后… -闭嘴
Once they were on the docks... Stop!
到底是怎么回事
How... did... this... happen?
这个
This.
这是遥控接收器
It's a remote-access receiver.
我的码头监工弗兰克 肯定是被双胞胎策反了
And, Frank, my port supervisor got turned by the twins.
那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥把这个东西 混进了服务器机房♥
That greedy bastard slipped the device into our server.
插上电脑之后
Once this was plugged into the computer,
附近肯定有人拿着笔记本电脑
someone must've been nearby with a laptop.
他们能完全获取系统
They had full access to the system.
偷走了密♥码♥
They just lifted the PIN number.
他们拿走了你的货
They took your shipment.
德克兰 我很抱歉 这是最高尖端的科技
Declan, I'm so sorry. This is state-of-the-art stuff.
城市花了一千万安装… -高尖端的科技
The city spent 10 million installing it... - State-of-the-art stuff?
一个四块钱的塑料和一个叛徒 就打败了你的系统
A $4 piece of plastic and a rat beat your system.
你为了一点额外收入背叛了我
You, you went against me for some extra cash.
你跟了他们 背叛了我
You went with them against me.
不会让你死得这么畅快
You don't get to go that easy.
你看着他
You keep a hold of him.
他之后会对我有用
He'll be useful to me later.
但是德克兰 那是我的车 如果… -这是在你的监督下发生的
But Declan that's my car... - This happened on your watch.
没把你一起扔进后备箱 你就应该知足了
You be grateful you're not in the trunk with him.
好的 我会搞定他
Okay, I'll take care of him.
价值五百万的货物没了
Five million dollars of product gone?
不是直接消失的
It didn't just disappear.
谁能告诉我我的货在哪里 我奖励10万
I'll pay 100 grand to anyone who gets me a location on my load.
意大利来的怪胎 一对兄妹
These freaks are in from Italy. A brother and sister.
没错 多米尼克现在成了听从命令的人
Yeah, that's right. Domenic is now taking orders.
告诉俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我会放开港口 让他们随意使用
Tell the Russians I'll let them have full access to the dock,
只要能告诉我货物地点 他们一直在求我
they've been begging me for it, if they find me a location.
想去抽个烟吗 -现在不行 雷吉
Wanna get a smoke? - Not now, Reggie. Not now.
我是付钱给你 帮我搞信息的
I pay you to get me information.
我不在乎
I don't care.
逼问你的线人 找警方报告 窃听
Shake down your CIs, right? Get police records, wiretaps.
做你的工作
Just do your job.
你好
Hola.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I was expecting your call.
(墨西哥城)
我打电♥话♥是来提醒你 你的款项要在七天内交给我
I'm just calling to remind you the payment is due in seven days.
你货都收到了吧
You received everything?
是 -好
Yeah. - Good.
我们之后会和你联♥系♥如何交收现金
We will be in touch with the details where to bring the money.
没问题 -很好
You got it. - Very well.
我不打扰了 你肯定很忙吧
I'll let you go now. I'm sure you are... very busy.
再见
Bye.
干什么 -你好 德克兰
What? - Hello, Declan.
我知道你肯定会觉得有点…
I know this must all feel a little, uh...
严厉了 但时间紧迫
heavy-handed, but... time was of the essence.
如果你重新考虑了我们的提议
If you've reconsidered our offer,
我们会把你的货还给你 不伤和气
we will return your shipment, no hard feelings.
我仍然觉得我们合作能成大事
I still think we could do great things together.
你做这行没做很久吧
You haven't been doing this very long, have you?
这个工作 如果你做久了就会知道 最重要的就是读人
This job. Because if you had, you'd know it's all about how you read people.
知道要逼得多紧 什么时候演好人
How hard to push, when to play nice.
而你…
And you...
你完全读错了我
you've read me all wrong.
嘿老兄 你还好吗
Hey, man. You okay?
是
Yeah, yeah.
(特蕾莎:没达成协议 干完吧)
啊 -雷吉 趴下
Ah! - Reggie! Stay down!
雷吉
Reggie!
到后面的屋里去
Get in the back room!
你还好吗 来吧 下地下室
You okay? Come on, down in the hole.
我需要你集中注意力
I need you to focus.
我们现在就离开这里
We're getting out of here right now.
包抄
Go around.
这是我买♥♥这个房♥子的唯一原因 来吧
This is the only reason why I bought this house. Come on, come on.
克里斯提安 安全
Christian, clear.
弯着腰走
Stay low, stay low.
继续走 赶紧的
Keep moving your legs. Come on, come on.
这就对了 快来
That's it. Come on, come on.
躲到树后面去 好吗
Head over to the trees, all right?
德克兰 快出来
Declan! Come out!
你想进去吗
You wanna go in?
烧死他吧
Let him burn.
不要又来一次 不
Oh, not again. No!
嘿 你在干什么 为什么停下了
Hey. What are you doing? Why'd you stop?
拜托
Come on.
嘿 你受伤了吗 怎么了 雷吉 看着我 雷吉
Hey, man, are you hurt? What's going on, Reg? Look at me. Hey, hey.
拜托 你没事
Hey, come on. You're okay, you're okay.
是 -深呼吸
Yeah. - Just... Just breathe.
深呼吸 你没事
Breathe. You're all right.
嘿 看着我
Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me.
是 -出什么事了
Yeah. - Well, what's wrong?
我会恐慌发作
I get attacks.
我有药
I got meds for them.
你带了药吗 -在房♥子里
You got them on you now? - They're at the house.
我们会再给你搞的 别担心这个
Okay, we'll get you more. Don't worry about that.
看着我 你安全了
Look at me. You're safe now.
你没事的
You're okay, man. You're all right.
看着我 你和我在一起 没人跟踪我们
Look at me. You're with me. There's no one following us.
听着 我有辆车 离这里不远 我们必须过去
Listen, I got a car not too far from here. We gotta get to it.
和我一起走 行吗 -好
Walk with me, yeah? - Yeah.
跟着我 来吧 跟上
Follow me. Come on, keep it up.
亚达莫呢
Where's Adamo? Where's Adamo?
最新的一批不行 不劲道
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表