剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
The last batch was flat. There's nothing to it.
太多面粉 太少鸡蛋
Too much flour. Not enough eggs.
糖他妈去哪儿了
Where's the goddamn sugar?
得走了
Gotta go.
糖
Sugar!
我得走了 好吗 爸爸爱你
I gotta go, okay? Papa loves you.
瓦伦媞娜 我要走了
Val, I gotta go.
什么鬼 -女士们 抱歉
What the f... - Ladies, forgive me.
抱歉打扰了 我们要赶着去开会
So sorry to interrupt. We just gotta get to a meeting.
哦 妈的 -也许可以穿几件衣服
Oh shit. - Hey, maybe put some clothes on.
我们都在楼下等你
We're all waiting downstairs.
抱歉了 女士们
My apologies, ladies.
就是这里 -对 就是这个地址
This is the place? - Yes. This is the address?
你确定吗 -我确定
You sure? - I'm sure.
行吧
All right.
你得多去去教堂
You need to go to church more often.
你去的次数够抵我们俩的了
You do it for the both of us.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
(待售 已售)
各位日安
Good day, everyone.
你以前来过这里吗 -我为什么会来这里
You ever been here before? - Why would I ever be here?
这里的水果糟透了
The fruit here, it's terrible.
汉密尔顿附近没什么橙子果园 所以…
Well, there's not a lot of orange groves near Hamilton, so...
所有水果都是 我试过的一切都是
All of it. Everything I've tried.
又干又没味道
Dry, tasteless.
就像在吃药
It's like taking medicine.
我们来这里干什么
What are we, uh... What are we doing here?
首先 让我们庆祝一下
First, let's take a moment to celebrate.
现在 我们已经拿到了 德克兰所有的货
We are now in possession of Declan's entire shipment.
好样的 -我们一周就能全部卖♥♥掉
Good work. - Ah, we can unload that all in a week.
大赚一笔 -我们不会在这里销♥售♥
What a profit. - We are not going to sell it here.
为什么不
Why not?
我们会将其卖♥♥给原来的目标客户
We are going to sell it back to its original intended buyers.
现在去除了德克兰这个因素
And with Declan now eliminated,
我们会用德克兰自己的货 充斥整个蒙特利尔市场
we are going to flood the market in Montreal with Declan's own supply,
削减10%的价格 让我们的到来更受欢迎
cut the going rate by ten percent, make us a welcome arrival.
我们稍后商量细节
We'll go over the details later.
但是现在 我们有另一件事要讨论
But, uh, now, we have another matter to discuss.
特蕾莎和我
Teresa and I,
我们想知道你们为什么 没有拓展 进入芬太尼市场
we want to know why it is that you have not expanded into fentanyl.
我也在说这件事 -放松点
I've been saying the same thing. - Take it easy.
有问题吗 -现在被盯得太紧
Is there a problem? - It's, uh... It's too hot right now.
报纸上到处都在宣传 一百个人吸食海♥洛♥因♥过量而死
It's in all the papers all the time. Hundred people overdose on heroin,
没人在乎了
no one cares anymore.
一个孩子吸食芬太尼死了
One kid... on fentanyl?
头版头条
Front-page news.
另一个原因
And another reason.
我不喜欢 太脏了
I don't like it. It's dirty.
不适合我们这样的人
It's not for people like us.
一个这么大的芬太尼球价值2000万
A ball of fentanyl this size is worth... 20 million.
现在想象一下五个球
Now imagine five of these.
你可以在当地生产 一个背包就能装下
You can produce it locally and fit it in a backpack.
慢着
Wait.
我们的可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥怎么办
What about our coke and heroin?
一克可♥卡♥因♥平均售价为80元
A gram of cocaine, on average, sells for... eighty dollars.
如果你们做过计算 我们算过了
If you do the calculations, and we have,
加上批发的进货价
with your bulk-purchase price,
出口价、贿赂警♥察♥和海关的钱 林林总总加在一起
your export fees, the bribes to police, customs, and so forth,
你剩下的收益是12美元
your remaining profit on that is $12.
芬太尼的有效性是可♥卡♥因♥的100倍
Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than cocaine.
我们去除这一克可♥卡♥因♥的80%
We will cut 80% of the cocaine out of that gram,
加上两颗芬太尼
add two grains of fentanyl
来补足有效性 剩下的都是填充物
to make up for potency. The rest is filler.
我们每克的收益从12美元 就提升到了50美元
Our profits just went from $12 to $50 a gram.
这样收益就增长了400%
That's a 400% increase.
产品多样化 增加收益
Diversify product, increase profits.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我们什么时候开始 -慢着 人们因此而死亡
Well, when do we start? - Wait, wait. People are dying from this
因为太强效了
because it's too strong.
你会杀死我们的顾客的
You're gonna kill off our customers.
因为强效性 会有一些伤亡
There will be some casualties because of the potency,
但这只是一个简单的生产的调整
but this is nothing more than a simple manufacturing adjustment.
这就是未来
This is the future.
你们要在哪里生产
Where are you gonna make it?
就在这里
You're standing in it.
教堂
A church?
没有人会注意到任何东西
No one will notice a thing.
你们敢信吗 他们杀了德克兰
Can you believe it? They killed Declan.
等我亲眼见到了我才相信
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
这个芬太尼的生意 我不管有多少钱
Yeah, this fentanyl business, I don't care how much money is in it.
可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥是一回事 人们知道如何吸食
Coke, heroin, that's one thing. People know how to use that.
薄荷
Mint?
但以卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的名义卖♥♥他们这个
But selling them coke and giving them this,
那明摆着是招警♥察♥上门
that's just asking for the cops to come down on us.
我不想掺和 -好 让我和纳茨来做
I don't want any part of this. - Good. Let me and Nats run it.
我们会大赚一笔的 -说不好
We'll make a fortune. - I dunno about that.
不 爸爸说得有道理 -大家都闭嘴
Pops made a point... - Take a beat, shut up.
你什么都不许做 而你会听我的
You're not gonna do anything, and you're gonna do what I tell you.
洛伦佐 有件事你说得对 这是个脏毒品
Enzo, one thing you're right, it's a dirty drug.
我同意 我也不喜欢
I agree with you. I don't like it.
但这是家那边的大佬们想要的 对吧
But this is what the bosses back home want, right?
所以如果我们要做 就要做好
So we're gonna do it right if we do it.
别忘了 我今晚得去国王街的五金店
Hey, don't forget, I gotta stop by the hardware store on King Street,
买♥♥几个灯泡
pick up some light bulbs.
你两周前刚买♥♥过灯泡
I got light bulbs with you two weeks ago.
我还需要更多 你有问题吗
Yeah, I need more. You got a problem with that?
叔叔 他喜欢灯一直都保持明亮
Zio, he likes it bright all the time.
不开玩笑 我去吃个晚餐 美黑效果就像乔治·哈密尔顿一样了
I'm not kidding. I go for dinner, I leave with a tan like George Hamilton.
阴暗的房♥子太令人压抑了 -你这是在浪费钱
A dark house is depressing. - You're throwing money down the toilet.
如果不在房♥间里 就关上灯
If you're not in a room, turn off the lights.
是你的钱吗 你付电费
Is it your money? Are you paying for it?
闭嘴吧
Shut up about it.
嘿 根据神奇双胞胎的说法
Hey, according to the Wonder Twins,
钱不会是问题了 叔叔
money's not gonna be an issue anymore, Zio.
别那么快就信任他们 卢卡
Don't be so quick to trust them, Luca.
那些冰块可不是来让你变富的
Those ice cubes didn't come here to make you rich.
(魁北克 蒙特利尔)
我们怎么办 -你去登记入住
What are we doing here? - You're gonna check in.
你呢 -暂时还不行
What about you? - No, not yet.
那些人还在找你 对吧
Those guys are still looking for you, right?
我知道
I know.
别担心那些人
Don't worry about those guys.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
一切都没事
Everything's gonna be just fine.
我有公事要处理 -不
But I got some business to handle. - No. No.
我想和你待在一起 我能不能… -我知道
I wanna stay with you. - No.
我能和你待在一起吗 -暂时还不行 拿上钱
Can I just stay with you, please? - Not yet. Take this money,
登记入住
check in.
发短♥信♥告诉我你吃什么药 我去给你买♥♥ 好吗
Text me what meds you're taking. I'm gonna pick 'em up for you, all right?
我成了你的大♥麻♥烦
I'm such a problem for you.
你不是个麻烦 -真抱歉
I'm such... - No, you're not a problem.
看着我 你不是个麻烦
I'm so sorry. - No, look at me, look at me. You're not a problem.
一切都会好的 去登记入住吧
This is all gonna work out just fine. Now go check in.
就开个房♥ -是 我很快就会回来 去吧
Just get a room? - Yeah. I'll see you soon. Go on.
再见
Fine.
把药名发给我 -好的
Text me those meds. - Okay.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
你得提前一点通知我 我能做他妈多少次指甲
You gotta give me more notice. How many goddamn manicures can I get?
坐下
Sit down.
你有什么要告诉我的
What do you have for me?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我刚见过你 -什么都没有
I just saw you. Nothing?
他什么都没说
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表