剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
I need him to do that.
为什么
Why do you need that?
你想报复克里斯提安和特蕾莎 对韦斯做的事吗
You wanna get Teresa and Christian for what they did to Wes?
我们就要这么做
This is how we're gonna do it.
别玩弄我了
Don't play me.
别把这个说成是为了韦斯
Don't make this about Wes.
这是关于你的生意
It's about your business.
我不玩弄人 露丝 我也不撒谎
I don't play, Rose, and I don't lie.
这的确和我有关
This is about me,
但这也是我们打倒他们的关键
but this is the piece that'll knock their legs right out from under them.
我们都能得到我们想要的东西
And we both will get what we want.
鲍比不肯和我说话
Well, Bobby won't talk to me.
他都不肯见我 所以我帮不上忙
He won't even see me, so I'm no help there.
你得自己去问他了 抱歉
You're gonna have to ask him yourself. Sorry.
抱歉听到这个情况
Sorry to hear that.
听着
Listen,
别搞事
no trouble.
洛伦佐 放松 好吗 你说得对
Enz, take it ease, alright? You were right.
这是家里第一个孙子
This is the first grandchild in the family.
我们庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
她在这儿
There she is!
瓦伦媞娜 哇 瞧瞧你
Valentina, wow! Look at you!
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What's this?
我不想要你担心任何东西
Well, I don't want you worrying about anything.
你要应付的已经很多了
You got a lot to deal with.
所以我们会照顾你的
So we're gonna take care of you.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
瓦伦媞娜 -卢卡
Val! - Luca!
你美极了 瞧瞧你
You're a knock out! Look at you.
我的教子呢 -和露西亚在外面
Now, where's my godson? - Outside with Lucia.
我帮你拿外套吧 -不用了 谢谢
Let me take your coat. - No, coat's good, thank you.
我给你倒点酒吧
I'll get you some wine.
也许过一会儿吧 我没事 我自己来
Yeah, maybe later. I'm good. I can take care of myself.
你好好享受今天
You, uh, you enjoy your day.
瞧 一切都好
You see? Everything's fine.
我哥哥和我很高兴你接受谈判了
My brother and I are happy you are open to a discussion.
好 你们的提议是什么
Alright, what are you offering?
我们要开设五个芬太尼生产车间
Well, we are opening five fentanyl-production locations,
我们想要你和你的人经营
and we want you and your men to run them,
保护生产 并控制整个魁北克的分销
protect them, and control distribution across Quebec.
我听说你的第一批货成效不行
I heard your first batch didn't go so well.
搞明白我们提议的是什么 艾利克斯
Understand what we are offering, Alex.
我自己也能雇化学家的
I can hire chemists, too, you know.
没错 但是…
Yes, but
你现在只从德克兰那里买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
you are now only purchasing cocaine from Declan.
爱尔兰帮已经不在了
Now that the Irish are gone,
你完全有实力控制整个魁北克的分销
you are well-positioned to control distribution across all of Quebec.
我们比你们先来 你们走了之后 我们也还会在
We were here before you, and we'll be here after you.
所以想都别想 用你们对付德克兰的招数对付我们
So don't think about doing to us what you did to Declan.
我说清楚了吗 -我们想要合作伙伴 不是敌手
Am I clear? - We want partners, not, uh, adversaries.
等我们谈好了价 我们会试一试
When we settle on numbers, we'll give a try.
为了我们双方的生意 我们想要你
For both of our businesses, we want you
把德克兰搞掉
to take care of Declan.
你熟悉道路 整个地区都是你的
You know the roads. The territory is yours.
如果有人能找到他 非你莫属
If anyone can find him, it's you.
你做成这件事 我们承诺的东西 就都归你所有
You do this, and everything we promised will be yours.
成交
Deal.
再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
瓦伦媞娜 你必须要告诉我这个方子
Mmm! Valentina, you gotta tell me this recipe.
失眠
Insomnia!
太美味了 -时不时地搅拌 一直搞到破晓
It's beautiful. - I stirred it off and on since dawn.
过来尝尝这个
Come over here. Try this.
瓦伦媞娜做的意大利烩饭 -不用了
Valentina made the risotto. - No, no, no.
棒极了 -我不吃奶制品的
It's fantastic. - I'm dairy-free. I can't do it.
试一试 尊重一点 试试
Try it! Have some respect! Try it!
真好吃 -太棒了
Beautiful! - It's really good.
不是你做的
You didn't make this.
是我做的 -不可能 太好吃了
Yes, I did! - No, you didn't. It's too good!
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
你们家有人庆生
There's a birthday in your family.
我们还能去哪儿 -不 你们不应该来的
Where else would we be? - No, no, no, you shouldn't be here.
这不是个好主意
This isn't a good idea.
那是他们吗 -是他们
Is that them? - Yeah, it's them.
我不想要他们来 -冷静
No, I don't want them here. - No, calm down.
拜托了 叫他们离开 -友好一点
Please, get them out! - Just be nice.
瓦伦媞娜
Val...
这是特蕾莎和克里斯提安
Uh, this is Teresa and Christian.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to meet you finally.
我知道这是困难时期
I know this is a difficult time,
但我家人也有过同样的经历
but my family has been through the same thing.
如果我们齐心协力 就能熬过去
And if we all stick together, we can get through this.
这是给亚达莫的
For, uh, Adamo.
请随便吃 不用拘束
Please, eat, make yourselves at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是意外呢
Ain't this a surprise.
这一定是寿星吧
And this must be the birthday boy!
我能抱抱他吗
May I hold him?
瓦伦媞娜 可以吗
Val, is that OK?
当然 -谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
哦 你好啊
Ah! Oh, hello!
你真帅
You are very handsome.
他的眼睛和你的一样
Oh! He has your eyes.
真漂亮
So beautiful.
你的家很漂亮
Lovely home you have.
对于韦斯的事我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about Wes.
真的很抱歉 你还好吗 -接着过日子
Really sorry. How you managing? - Keepin' on.
你来干什么
What did you come by for?
我想要你中断对纳茨的保护
I want you to break protection on Nats.
你知道我不能中断保护的 -我知道
You know I can't break protection. - I know,
这次情况不同 -我发过誓的
but this is different. - I gave my word.
我还没告诉纳茨你藏在我保护区里
I haven't told Nats you're hiding out on my reserve,
他的家人肯定很想知道这一点
and his family would really like to know that.
如果不是需要 我不会请求你的
I wouldn't ask if we didn't need it.
这样我们才能报复杀了你儿子的人
This is how I'm gonna get the people who killed your son.
韦斯死的那天 纳茨就坐在我身边 在监狱里
The day that Wes died, Nats was sitting right here next to me in jail.
不是纳茨干的
It's not about Nats.
是他的家人
It's about his family.
他们要负责
They're responsible.
你想放任不管吗 -我没让你做任何事
You wanna see them just walk away? - I didn't ask you to do anything.
鲍比 如果我和你 或者露丝或韦斯没有私交
Bobby, if I didn't know you personally, or Rose or Wes,
我仍然会请求你做同样的事 这不是出于好心
I'd still ask you the same thing. This is not an offer of charity.
你漂亮的儿子死了
Your beautiful boy is dead.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
你帮我的话
You help me with this,
我就能将他们一网打尽
and I'll get 'em all.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
所有人
All of them.
保护不意味着任何东西 如果有人能出钱买♥♥断的话
Protection don't mean anything if someone can buy it out from under you.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother.
我不会再谈这个话题了
I'm not gonna talk about this anymore.
好的
OK.
但是我们俩之间
From me to you, though,
作为朋友
friend to friend.
我想劝你和露丝说话
Talk to Rose.
她身处悲痛之中 这件事不是她的错 你必须要放手
She's in a world of pain. This ain't on her. You gotta let it go.
我认识你很久了 德克兰
I've known you a long time, Declan.
有一件事我确定
The one thing I know
那就是你从来不放手任何东西
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表