剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
杀掉托托的那个人
The one who killed Toto.
维多也是他杀的 -报纸说他是…
And Vito. - Look, the papers said it was, uh,
自然死亡 -德克兰杀掉了所有人
natural causes. - Declan, he wiped everybody out.
他现在掌事了 所有人都只能从德克兰那里进货
He runs things now, so everybody buys only from Declan, all right?
明白吗 他也控制了港口 所以…
He's also got a lock on the port, so
根本都不用想利用港口
don't even think about using that.
我老实和你们说吧
You know, I'm gonna be honest with you guys.
如果你想在蒙特利尔撒泡尿 他都得先点头
You wanna take a piss in Montreal, you gotta go through him first.
那也许他愿意成为合作伙伴
Well, perhaps he'll be amenable to a partnership.
不 他不会那么做的 他不结交合作伙伴
No, he doesn't do that. He doesn't make partnerships.
他对维护和平毫无兴趣
He's not... He's not interested in keeping the peace.
不值得
It's not worth it.
我们和他和维多争斗了很多年
We already went to war for years with him and Vito.
是的 我们差点失去了一切
You know, we almost lost everything.
由他去吧
Let him have it.
多谢你们的诚实
Thank you for your honesty.
但我们的父亲交给了我们一个工作 我们从不让他失望
But our father tasked us with a job, and we do not ever let him down.
我们相信你们也会有同样的想法
We trust that you will feel the same way.
先生们 我们家将会有好事发生
Great things are coming to our family, gentlemen,
我哥哥和我都非常兴奋
and my brother and I are very excited.
(魁北克 索雷尔)
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
嘿
Hey.
-多谢你来接我 -当然
Thanks for picking me up. You bet.
我有我将要去住的出租屋的地址
I got the address for the rooming house I'm staying at.
哦 你不住在那里
Oh, you're not staying there.
我搞定了
I took care of that.
你和我住在一起
You are staying with me.
真的吗
Really?
当然了
Of course.
你是我外甥 你和我一起住
You're my nephew. You're staying with me.
雷吉 我在乡下有个很棒的住处
Reggie, I've got a great spot in the country.
有很多食物、新衣服
Lots of food, new clothes.
我会送你过去 然后我要去开会 行吗
I'm gonna drop you off, then I got a meeting I gotta get to, okay?
行啊
Yeah, all right.
嘿 我有东西要给你
Hey! I got something for you.
因为你为我付出的一切
Um, because of everything you did for me,
我想出狱的时候把这个给你
I wanted to give this to you when I got out.
这个在里面对我很有帮助
This helped me a lot in there.
哇
Wow.
瞧瞧我和你妈妈 都还是孩子
Look at me and your mom. Babies.
还是你留着吧
You hold onto that.
为了我们
For us.
走吧
Let's go.
别看了
Stop looking.
已经翻篇了
That's done with.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
好
Yeah.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
来一大口
Here goes a big bite!
-哦 就差一点点 宝贝 就差一点 -所以…
Aaah...Oooh! Almost, Bubba! Almost! - So, uh...
来吧
There you go!
他们是什么样的
So, what are they like?
我从未见过那样的人
Like no one I ever met before.
她穿着时装秀的衣服来开会
Okay, she shows up to this meeting wearing clothes from a fashion show.
我猜她的大衣至少就值至少两千元
I mean, her coat, it's gotta be worth two grand or more, I'll bet.
哇
Wow.
-那这对你意味着什么 -我不知道
So what does all this mean for you? I don't know.
现在情况挺好的 安静又稳定
I mean, things are good right now. It's quiet and steady.
-扩张就意味着麻烦 你知道吗 -是啊
Expansion just means problems, you know? Yeah.
多米尼克怎么看
How did Zio Dom feel?
你了解他的 他很老派
You know him, he's old school.
他不会打破指挥系统的
He won't break the chain of command.
如果这是家那边人想要的
If that's what the families back home wants,
他就会照做
then that's what he's gonna do.
想再来点吗
Want some more?
亚达莫 你不能成天光吃曲奇饼啊
Adamo, you can't just eat cookies all day, bro!
(美甲中心:确认30分钟后的预约)
相信我 我是真心疼你 但是…
Trust me, you're a boy after my own heart, but still,
(瓦伦媞娜:不行)
你不能光吃曲奇饼的
you gotta... you can't just eat the cookies.
(美甲中心:最后一个空档了 )
你会变得像你♥爸♥爸一样的
You're gonna end up looking like your old man.
我忘了 我预约了一个美甲
You know what, I forgot I made a stupid appointment
-拖了好几周了 -好的
for my nails. It's been weeks. - Okay.
-你想回去工作吗 -不用了 爸爸在那儿
Um, do you gotta go back to work? Nah, Papa is there.
我带他去公园玩吧
I'm just gonna take this guy to the park.
想去公园吗 大小伙儿
You wanna go to the park, big man?
好的
Hmm, okay.
-我很快就回来 -好的 保重
I'll be back soon. - Okay, take care.
好的
Love you.
来吧 再来一口
Come on, one bite. One bite.
最后一块曲奇饼吃吗
You have that last cookie?
我能吃吗
Can I have it?
-我可不是召之即来挥之即去的 -事实上 你就是
I am not at your beck and call! Actually, you are.
我告诉了你开会的事情
I told you about the meeting.
-你还想要什么 -我想知道新来的人
What else do you want? I wanna know about the newcomers.
-我不知道你在说什么 -我可以把你留在这里一整晚
I don't know what you're talking about. - I can keep you here all night,
你可以试着向纳茨解释你的行踪
and you can try and explain that to Nats,
或者你可以告诉我你知道些什么 然后愉快地离开
or you can tell me what you know and be on your merry way.
他们是卡拉布里亚来的堂弟堂妹
They're cousins from Calabria.
名字
Names?
特蕾莎和克里斯提安·蓝加纳
Teresa and Christian Langana.
他们为什么去开会
Why were they at the meeting?
不知道
I don't know.
-你确定吗 -他就告诉了我这些
You sure? - That's all he told me.
会议之后纳茨的情绪如何
How was Nats' mood after the meeting?
-不错 -担心 心烦意乱
Uh, fine. Concerned, distracted?
和往常一样
Same as always!
不知道
I don't know.
如果你没问 我都没想过这个问题 这么回答如何
Uh, if you hadn't asked, I wouldn't have thought to mention. How's that?
八成就是家人探访
It's probably just a family visit.
我觉得他们看起来不像是 会来安大略的汉密尔顿
They didn't strike me as the types who come to Hamilton, Ontario
度假的人
for a vacation.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只知道这些 行了吗
That's all I know, all right?
这些会议并不会做会议记录 所以…
They don't exactly take minutes at these things, so...
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
行吗
Is that all right?
别忘了去做个指甲
Don't forget to get a manicure.
细节是最重要的 瓦伦媞娜
It's the details that matter, Val.
已经帮你付了钱了
It's already paid for.
-你怎么招到她的 -撞大运
How'd you get her? - Lucky break.
我追踪了全家人 发现她在一个汽车旅馆
I've been tailing the whole family and caught her at a motel
睡了他儿子一个幼儿园同学的爸爸
sleeping with another dad from her son's preschool.
在窗外拍了下来
Filmed it through a window.
纳茨是我唯一听说过的 会和妻子谈生意上的事的
And Nats is the only capo I've ever heard of who actually talks to his wife about his business.
他看起来是个很好的人
Seems like a sweet guy,
但就是管不住自己的嘴
but he can't keep his mouth shut!
那她为什么要出轨
So why did she cheat on him?
产后抑郁、无聊、住在郊区
Postpartum, boredom, living in the suburbs,
渴求她无忧无虑的日子 随便挑吧
longing for her carefree days. Pick one.
重要的是成果
All that matters is the net result.
(魁北克 卡和塔克)
贩毒集团的货物已经在路上了
My shipment from the cartel was on its way,
我需要的一切都已经锁定
and everything else I needed was locked down:
我的货物、港口、买♥♥家
My supply, the port, the buyers.
但如果要运几百公斤
But when you're moving hundreds of keys,
在入境地点方面
you need to diversify
需要多元化
your points of entry.
从前 我和一个叫鲍比·桑文德的 香烟走私商合作过
Back in the day, I used to run with this cigarette smuggler, Bobby Sunwind.
(抽烟的海狸)
他的保留区横跨美加边境
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表