剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
Can we just be a team for, like, five minutes?
你想象一下 如果亚达莫是因为我被绑♥架♥的
Try and imagine if I had been the reason Adamo was taken.
你觉得你那时候还会说齐心协力吗
You think you'd be talking about team, then?
我只想说我很抱歉 -闭嘴
I just wanna tell you I'm sorry... - Shut up. Shut up.
喂
Yeah?
你马上就要到泰勒街了 右转
You're gonna be coming up to Taylor Street. Make a right,
接着开 然后左转到达利街
keep driving, then turn left onto Daly.
达利街
Daly Street.
有别的信息吗 -没有了
Is there any other information? - No, that's it.
大日子 想见儿子吗
Big day. You wanna see him?
亚达莫 -你♥爸♥爸妈妈来了 宝贝
Adamo. Adamo. - Your mama and your papa are here, buddy.
把手放在方向盘上
Get your hands on the wheel.
纳茨 手不要动
Nats, don't move 'em.
我知道你想动 但别动
I know you want to, but don't move 'em.
雷吉 走吧 拿上钱
Reggie, let's go. Bring the money.
坐到我身边来
Sit by me.
来
Come on.
你把他绑起来了
You tied him up?
把你的手给我
Gimme your hands.
打开包
Open up the bag.
让我们看一下钞票
Look through the top of the bills.
看一下有没有填充物或者追踪器
See if there's any stuffing and filling or tracers.
什么都没有 德克兰 让我去接儿子
There's nothing in there, Declan. Let me come get him.
看起来如何 看起来就像是钱 没问题
How's it look? - It just looks like money. It's OK.
来接你儿子吧
Come get your boy.
不是你 她
Not you. Her.
不
No! No! No!
没事 -瓦伦媞娜
Val! - It's fine!
没事
It's fine!
你以为我会忘记这件事吗 -你应该忘记
You think I'm gonna forget this? - You should.
这是我们俩解决他们制♥造♥的麻烦 你的家庭制♥造♥的麻烦
This was me and you, fixing their mess, your family.
再见
Bye-bye.
老天
Oh, my God.
纳茨
Nats.
过来
Come here. Come here.
我爱你
Come here, come here.
没事了 宝贝儿子
It's OK. It's OK, sweet boy.
没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的 对不起
It's OK.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们不想听
I'm so sorry.
瞧瞧后果
They didn't want to listen. Look what happened.
你派他单独去是为了惩罚他
You sent him alone to punish him.
起效了
It worked.
发生了什么
What happened?
还好吗
You OK?
他们判了他二级谋杀罪
They're charging him with second-degree murder.
是意外 你知道的吧
It was an accident. You know that, right?
他没想要杀他的
He didn't mean to kill him.
警♥察♥到得太快了
The cops got there so fast.
他的儿子被绑♥架♥了
His son was kidnapped.
他有理由开枪 好吗 我们能庭外和解什么的吗
He had a reason to shoot, OK? Can we make a deal or something?
不行 我们不能谈那些
We just can't. We can't talk about that.
否则他就得谈到雷吉 会卷入我们所有人
Then he has to tell them about Reggie, and it implicates us all.
听着
Listen,
他入狱是因为…
is he in jail because of...
是因为我吗
Is he in jail because of me?
纳茨叫我不要报♥警♥ 我应该听他的
Nats told me not to call the cops. I should've listened.
我不应该打给你的
I should never have called.
下集预告
Next time on Bad Blood
我们想和你们谈谈芬太尼的事
We wanna talk to you about the fentanyl business.
我想要你把分销给搞起来
I want you to get distribution up and running.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
钱带了吗
Do you have our money?
带了 -很好
I do. - Good.
警♥察♥来做随机搜查了
The cops are here doing a random search.
那就停手
Well, shut it down.
不行
I can't.
我从来没见过这些人
I've never seen these guys before.
无法影响到他们
I got no sway with them.
把手举起来 朋友
Put your hands up, pal.
放下枪
Drop it.
把该死的枪放下
Put down the goddamn gun.
不行 -照做 否则打烂你的脑袋
Uh-uh. - Can't do it. - Do it. I'll blow your head off.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表