剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
我们不旁敲侧击了
Let's not beat around the bush anymore.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是个歹徒
I'm a gangster.
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
(意大利俱乐部)
奈莉·布洛克警探
Detective Nellie Bullock?
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
找不到这个地方
Couldn't find the place.
我是肯·塔克
Ken Tucker.
拍视频
Just take video.
拍下所有进出那个宴会厅的人
Anyone coming in or out of that banquet hall.
目标是谁 -光荣会的老大们
Who's the mark? - The 'Ndrangheta bosses.
什么
The what?
你在哪个部门工作
What department you work in?
额 我在诈骗部 -诈骗部
Uh, I'm in fraud. - Fraud.
高级别诈骗 大家伙
Well, high-level fraud is big stuff.
你出过外勤吗
You ever work in the field?
没有
No,
但申请调有组织犯罪科已经一年了
but I've been trying to get transferred over to organized crime for about a year.
今早接到电♥话♥我都激动坏了
I mean, I was psyched when I got the call this morning.
我知道你不想调♥教♥菜鸟之类的
I know you don't wanna be tutoring a rookie or anything like that,
但我真的需要学习… -休息结束了 肯
but I really wanna learn... - Recess is over, Ken.
他们来了
They're here.
爸 你还好吗
You all right?
我的过敏太严重了
My allergies are killing me.
回家路上我们给你搞点什么 -好
We'll get you something on the way home. - Okay.
这几个是谁 -洛伦佐·科所雷多
So, who we got here? - Lorenzo Cosoleto,
光荣会的分支头目 和他儿子伊格纳修
'Ndrangheta capo, and his son, Ignazio.
好了 我们走 -这是洛伦佐的哥哥
Okay, let's go, let's go! - And this is Lorenzo's brother,
真正的大佬多米尼克 和他的漂亮男孩卢卡
the real boss, Domenic, and his pretty boy, Luca.
瞧他的脸 他已经开始叫爸爸了
Look at that face. He's already starting to say "papa."
你是个可爱的宝宝 但这个孩子 非同一般
You were a cute baby, but this kid is something else!
永远第一个赶到自助餐旁边
Always first to the buffet!
洛伦佐 你怎么了
Enzo, what's wrong?
你看起来像是某种鱼 就是那种会鼓起来的鱼
You look like one of them fish, you know, the kind that blow up.
是啊 河豚 -没错 河豚
Yeah, a puffer fish! - That's it.
他才不像河豚鱼 -过敏了
He doesn't look like a puffer fish. - Allergies.
你从什么时候也开始过敏了
Since when you got allergies?
最近 -别起头了 你是不过敏的人
Since lately. - Don't start. You don't got no allergies.
我真是安慰
It's a great comfort to me
我哥哥在过去24小时里变成了医生
that my brother's become a doctor in the last 24 hours!
如果你愿意 我也可以帮你检查前列腺
If you want, I can check your prostate, too.
你太恶心了 -洛伦佐 你可能有乳糖不耐症
You're disgusting! - Enzo, you might be lactose intolerant.
吃奶制品不好 我不吃奶制品之后 感觉特别好
Dairy's really bad for you. I cut out all dairy. I feel great.
那你用什么泡麦片
What do you put in your cereal then?
杏仁奶 -杏仁奶 真的假的
Almond milk. - Almond milk?
多米尼克 出什么事了 我们来这儿干什么
Dom, what's happening? What are we doing here?
家那边的人通知我要和他们合作 我只知道这些
The families back home told me to work with 'em. That's all I know.
你能别再说家那边了吗 你来了五十年了
Would you stop saying "back home"? You've been here for 50 years.
这里才是家
This is home!
我知道我出生在卡拉布里亚
I know I was born in Calabria,
我父母都出生在卡拉布里亚
I know our father and mother were born in Calabria.
卡拉布里亚就是我家
Calabria's home!
只有他出生在意大利 喜欢拿这个吊打我们
He's the only one born in Italy, he likes to hold it over us.
随他去吧 -就像吸血鬼
So give it to him. - It's like the vampires.
吸血鬼 -对
Vampires? - Yeah.
最初的那批吸血鬼 “真正的”吸血鬼
The original vampires are the real vampires.
都是纯血统
They got pure blood.
那些变成吸血鬼的人 也就是被咬了之后
The ones that have been turned, you see, the people that get bit
变成吸血鬼的人
and turn into vampires,
他们在图腾柱上地位就低 不是纯血
they're lower on the totem pole. They don't have original blood.
你在说什么 我现在变成吸血鬼了
So now I'm... What, I'm a vampire?
不 爸爸 我不是这个意思 我的意思是 你是原版的吸血鬼…
No, Pop, that's not what I meant. What I meant is you're the OG vampire...
你能不能闭嘴 多米尼克 你什么都没告诉我们
Would you shut up already? Domenic, you're not telling us anything.
我知道的都告诉你们了 他们是来帮我们拓展生意的
I'm telling you everything I know. They're here to help expand business.
我的生意还是他们的生意 -洛伦佐 拜托 我们暂停一下
My business or their business? - Enzo, please. Let's take a beat.
他们很快就到了 我们还是先吃一点
They're gonna get here soon. Why don't we eat a bit
不要在他们面前像奶牛一样猛吃
before we look like a bunch of cows in front of them?
行吗
Okay?
多谢你们特意穿了正式的衣服 你们真是善良
Thanks for dressing up for the occasion. That's nice of you.
不客气 -这件毛衣135元呢
You're welcome! - This is a $135 sweater.
我这个是在米兰买♥♥的
I got this in Milan!
我只有这一件衣服 -算了 吃吧
It's the only thing I own. - Forget it. Let's just eat.
我的一个线人告诉我了这次会议
I have a CI who told me about the meeting.
家族成员每个月都会聚会 报告生意情况
Every month, the families gather to report on their businesses,
解决争端 做… -哦 你看
settle disputes, make... - Oh, look!
那是谁 -我一无所知
Who is that? - I have no idea.
所以其他头目不信任我们 -当然信任
So the capos don't trust us? - Of course they do.
那为什么要派人来 -不知道 洛伦佐
So why send someone? - I don't know, Enz.
也许组织在改变吧
Maybe the organization is changing.
没错 你现在是听从命令的人了
Yeah. You're the one taking orders now.
他们来了
Hmm. They're here.
瞧瞧 谁来早了
Oh, look who's early!
欢迎 克里斯提安
Benvenuto, Christian.
你好 多米尼克
Ciao, Domenic.
特蕾莎 欢迎 -谢谢
Teresa, benvenuto. - Grazie.
我是多米尼克 我以对待你父亲的尊重欢迎你的到来
I'm Domenic. I welcome you with the same respect I would your father.
我父亲去世后 他对我母亲很好
You know, he was very kind to my mother after my father passed.
我永远不会忘记这一点
I'm never gonna forget that.
我们的父亲非常爱你的父亲
Our father loved your father very much.
他还记得 你是全村最聪明的小男孩
He still remembers you as the smartest little boy in the village.
让我给你们介绍一下
Let me introduce you to everyone.
然后你们可以吃点东西 诺娜做了我们著名的意面
Then you guys can have something to eat. Nonna made her famous pasta.
我们已经吃过了 不过多谢
Actually, we already ate, but thank you.
我是洛伦佐 -洛伦佐
I'm Enzo. - Enzo.
没人会旁听会议 没有任何人
No one sits in on the meetings. No one.
只有老大才能去
It's only for the bosses.
那我猜他们肯定也是老大了
Well, I guess they must be bosses, too.
不 我已经盯了光荣会三年了
No. I've been on the 'Ndrangheta for three years.
我知道安大略所有人的资历
I know who's who in Ontario.
太年轻了
Way too young.
他们是局外人
They're outsiders.
托托被谋杀 对所有人来说 都是难以面对的损失
It was a difficult loss for everyone when Toto was murdered.
但是多米尼克 那件事之后
But, Domenic, you've done a wonderful job
你在管理他的区域和你的区域方面
running yours and his territory since then.
做得很好 -谢谢
Thank you.
让我向你们保证 我们这次 并不想拿走你们的任何东西
Let me assure you, we are not here to take anything away.
恰恰相反 我们来是帮助大家成长的
Quite the opposite. We are here to help us all grow.
我们的组织过去十年增长飞速
Our organization has grown exponentially over the last ten years.
现在 我们已控制了欧洲80%的 可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥市场
We now control 80% of the European cocaine and heroin market.
干杯
Salute!
但我们看到前方还有更好的发展
But we see even greater things ahead for all of us.
所以父亲才派我和特蕾莎过来
And that is why our father sent Teresa and I here.
我们有个简单的三步走计划
We have a simple three-part plan
让你们的毒品生意回归正轨
to get your drug business back on track to where it should be.
扩大领地
Expand territory,
产品多样化 增加地方收益
diversify product, increase local profits.
时代已经变了
Times have changed.
生意也变了
Business has changed.
我们生活在亚马逊和苹果主宰的时代
We live in the world of Amazon, Apple.
想要繁荣
To thrive,
你必须成为消费者、供货商 及二者之间所有人的唯一选择
you must be the only option to consumers, suppliers, and everyone in-between.
要么就全都归你 要么就一无所有
You either own it all, or you own nothing.
这就是我一直在说的 -卢卡
Exactly what I've been saying. - Luca!
明年这个时候 我们运送的产品 会是现在的十倍
This time next year, we will be moving ten times as much product.
十倍
Ten times?
我们现在运送的产品 已经足够安大略大部分地区了
We already supply most of Ontario with what we're moving.
这么多产品要怎么处理
What are we gonna do with all that?
扩展到蒙特利尔
Expand. To Montreal.
老天
Okay.
有什么问题 -德克兰
What's the problem? - Declan.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表