剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
(本剧改编自真实事件)
(但部分情景、角色、人物名
商业行为、事件、地点及事件)
(进行了戏剧化改编)
(“如果要有效打击黑♥手♥党♥)
(不能将其妖魔化…)
(我们必须认识到
黑♥手♥党♥和我们很像”)
(乔瓦尼·法尔科内法官)
(1992年被黑♥手♥党♥杀害)
自从上世纪60年代以来 港口城市蒙特利尔就成为了全世界
Since the 1960s, the port city of Montreal has been one of the largest points
最大的可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥进口地
of import for coke and heroin in the world.
如果你住在纽约、波士顿、费城
If you lived in New York, or Boston, Philly,
或是任何美国东北部城市
anywhere in the Northeast of America, really,
吸食的毒品都来自蒙特利尔
and did drugs, they came through Montreal.
这么大的利润 每个人都想分一杯羹
And with all that money on the table, everyone wanted their cut.
几十年来 蒙特利尔都处在战争之中
So for decades, the city was at war.
码头是爱尔兰人的
The Irish, they owned the docks.
海地人则进行街头交易
Haitians, well, they ran street level operations.
机车党控制着配货 但没有黑♥手♥党♥ 他们一无是处
The Bikers controlled distribution, but they had nothing without the Mafia.
黑♥手♥党♥在全球都有人脉 进口产品
The Mafia had those international contacts to import product.
除了敲诈勒索
And in addition to extortion and racketeering,
他们还控制了蒙特利尔的建筑行业
they controlled the city's construction industry as well.
他们不点头 什么都建不了
Nothing got built without their OK.
但90年代 一切都变了
But in the 90s everything changed
维多·里佐托子承父业 成为了黑帮老大
when Vito Rizzuto took over from his father as mob boss.
维多行事老派 但也有着远见卓识
Vito was old school but he also had vision.
他觉得这个行业 这个城市 可以有不一样的未来
He saw a different kind of future for his business and the city.
(1996年 加拿大蒙特利尔)
而整个疯狂的过程中 我都陪在他的身旁
And it was me, by his side, for the whole wild ride.
我爸组织了这大家伙的竞拍
My old man put together the bidding for that beast.
所有人都能分享红利、佣金和贿赂
Everybody shared in the bonuses, the kickbacks, the graft.
成本应该是300万的 结果花了10亿
It was supposed to cost $3 million, ended up costing a billion.
所有能得奥♥运♥会奖牌的人 都应该感到幸运
Everybody should be so lucky to get an Olympics.
来了 主角驾到了
There he is! Man of the hour!
嘿 大家表现得挺好吧
Hey! They all behaving themselves?
还没人开枪杀人 开端不错
No one shot anyone yet, that's a good start.
挺好的
It's good.
各位
Everyone! Everyone!
我知道大家都想听维多说话
I know you're all interested in what Vito has to say,
下面就让他说两句
so I'm gonna let him get to it.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们互相都在争斗
We are all at war.
雅克 我们之间还有交易
Jacques, you and I still do some business, but...
但你还在试图破坏我东边的生意
you still try to get my action on the East End.
卢爸爸 你和爱尔兰帮血拼了一年了
Papa Lou, you and the Irish, been spilling blood for a year.
这是我们的城市
This is our city.
我们得意识到这样对大家都没好处
We got to acknowledge that nobody is going anywhere.
问题是 你们想接着在街头巷尾暗斗
All right so, question is, you wanna keep fighting over street corners
还是想分享利润
or do you wanna piece of all the action?
我提议大家合作
Now, what I'm proposing is a cooperative.
把你们请过来是有原因的 你们都有自己擅长的领域
You're all here for a specific reason, because of what you bring to the table.
但我们得像做生意一样操作
But we gotta conduct this like a business.
你们都有发言权
You all get a say...
但只能有一名CEO
but there can only be one CEO.
CEO是你咯
I suppose that's you?
对
Well, yeah.
因为我有一些你们都没有的东西
Because I own something that none of you do.
市政♥府♥和警♥察♥
City Hall and the cops.
但我愿意分享
But I'm willing to share.
接着说
Keep talking.
可♥卡♥因♥、大♥麻♥、妓♥女♥和赌博很多 如果我们合作
Look, there's enough coke, hash, hookers, gambling for all of us
大家都能赚大钱
to make a lot of money if we work together.
如果不合作
But if we don't...
我们要么进监狱要么死
we're gonna end up in prison or dead.
我的提议是这样的 你们都回家
So here's what I propose, you all go home.
放松一下 喝杯啤酒 想一想你们的大好前程
You relax. You drink a beer and you think about your bright future.
你们怎么看
What do you say?
于是史上最伟大的经营开始了
And so began one of the greatest runs ever.
我们的经历应该被写入历史课本
What we did should be studied in history books.
不是开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我们让那些甚至不愿意
We brought peace between people
在同一条路上走的人和平相处
who'd never have walked down the same block together. Like ever!
我们创造了联合帮派 再加上政客
Between the gang syndicate we created and the politicians,
以及被我们收买♥♥的警♥察♥
and the cops in our pockets...
我们所向无敌
we were unstoppable.
生活很美好 每个人的生活都很美好
Life was good. Life was good for everyone.
但如果有一件事是肯定的
But if there's one thing you can ever count on
那就是黑帮成员 都是贪婪、小气的杂种
is that gangsters are greedy, petty asses
永远会把事情搞砸
and will always screw things up.
萧墙暗斗
第 一 季 第 1 集
(十年后)
(2006年6月 蒙特利尔市中心)
喂
Hey!
外卖♥♥单呢
Where are the take-out menus?
在沙发那儿
By the sofa.
放在厨房♥里不好吗
The kitchen wasn't working for you?
不好
No.
通常我们点外卖♥♥都是在沙发上
Usually when we order in, we're lying on the sofa
因为我们懒得做饭 对吧
'cause we're too lazy to cook, right?
所以不用去厨房♥拿外卖♥♥单 我就放在沙发那儿了
Instead of going to the kitchen to get the menus, I put them by the sofa.
精简了整个流程
Streamlined the whole thing.
你精简了我们点外卖♥♥的流程
You streamlined our take-out operation?
对 节约了两三秒的时间
Yeah, must've shaved like 2, 3 seconds off the whole thing.
哇 我很震惊
Wow. I'm impressed.
你出去开派对 我却要独自待在家
Aren't you feeling bad that I'm gonna be home alone
你不觉得难过吗
while you're out at some party?
不
No.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
但你看起来确实很帅
But you do look very handsome.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
过来
Come here.
好了 现在你得走了
Okay. Now you gotta go.
我想吃蛋卷
I want my egg rolls.
好的
Okay.
给我带点蛋糕回来
Bring me back some cake.
晚安 米歇尔
'Night, Michelle.
(蒙特利尔卡地亚维尔
里佐托家宅)
…亲爱的尼科
...dear Nico.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
大家都聚在一起
Everybody get together, come on.
爸爸你也过来拍照啊
Come on, Papa. Won't you be in the picture?
不 我想用我的新相机
Oh, no. I don't wanna use my new camera.
要拍多久 -大概一年吧
How long is this gonna take? - About a year.
好的 有拍到吗
Okay. Did anything happen?
好的 很好
Okay, that's good.
谁想吃蛋糕
Who wants some cake? Come on!
谁想吃蛋糕 超级大的蛋糕
Who wants some cake? It's huge.
来吧 -这样切 切个十字
Let's go! - Here's what you do, you make a cross.
维多·里佐托
Vito Rizzuto.
尼科洛
Nicolo.
院子看起来不错
The yard looks good, you know.
他做得很好
He does a good job.
皮埃尔那件事你搞定了吗
Did you take care of that thing with Pierre?
搞定了 一场误会
Yeah. It's just a misunderstanding.
分区部门来了个新人 我派德克兰去
We got a new guy in the zoning department so I sent Declan down
帮他熟悉熟悉情况… -我知道 我会告诉他的
so he can learn the ropes... - I know. Yeah, I'll tell him!
天哪
Oh, my God.
还有小尼科洛
And Nico Junior.
今晚是全明星阵容
We got the all-star team tonight.
里佐托三代都到齐了
Three generations of Rizzutos.
新鞋
New shoes?
是啊 喜欢吗 -喜欢
Yeah, you like these? - Yeah.
昨天买♥♥的 -我喜欢这个缝线
Got 'em yesterday. - I like the stitching.
是啊 很漂亮
Yeah, nice.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表