剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
I think so. I don't know. Maybe.
纳茨还说了什么
What else did Nats say?
没了 就这个
Nothing. That was it.
我试着多问 但他不想谈 听着
I tried to get more, but he didn't wanna talk about. Look,
他不想参与 好吗
he doesn't wanna do it, alright?
他是完全反对的
He is totally against this.
好样的 瓦伦媞娜
This is good work, Val.
但我需要更多
But I need more.
问出来
Get it out of him.
表现得好奇一点 问问双胞胎的事
Act curious, ask about the twins,
他们想干什么 他们在哪儿 他们有什么计划…
what they wanna do, where they are, what their plans are.
我知道怎么问他妈的…
I know how to ask a f...
我知道怎么问问题 好吗 我就知道这么多了
I know how to ask a question, alright? That's all I got for you.
很不错了
Well, this is good.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
还有一件事
There's just one more thing.
给亚达莫的
For Adamo.
我知道他的生日快到了 这是我小时候最爱的书
I know his birthday is coming, and it was my favourite growing up.
你疯了吗
Are you sick?
你以为我们是朋友吗
What, do you think we're friends?
宝贝 你给的书 我都不会让我儿子在上面拉屎
Honey, I wouldn't let my son take a dump on that book if it came from you.
你知道的 他永远不会原谅自己的
You know, he's never gonna forgive himself.
让他松一口气吧
Oh, give him a beat.
放松 好吗 他需要冷静下来
Relax, alright? He just, he needs to calm down.
如果有人绑♥架♥了卢卡 你会冷静吗
Yeah. You'd calm down if someone kidnapped Luca?
洛伦佐 他向他们拔了枪
Enzo, he pulled a gun on 'em.
他在气头上 犯了个错误
He was hot. It was... It was a mistake.
不 他越界了
I know, he crossed a line.
水已经被搅浑了
There's blood in the water.
(魁北克 卡和塔克)
这里吧
Um, here.
是 挺好的
Yeah, that's good.
哦
Oh.
我的朋友
This, my friend,
这是个非常优秀的宝宝
is a very good baby.
我可以用一下厕所吗 -行
Can I use the washroom? - Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey, hey.
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK.
是的
Yeah.
德克兰 -成交吗
Declan. - Do we have a deal?
我想见他
I wanna see him.
纳茨 集中注意力
Nats, focus.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我想见我的儿子
I wanna see my son.
开免提
Put it on speakerphone.
瞧 他没事
See, he's doing just fine.
听我说 三小时后 我会去接雷吉 拿我的钱
Listen to me. In three hours, I'll pick up Reggie and the money
地址我刚发给你了 看到了吗
at the location I just texted you. Do you see it?
如果我看见你们任何一个人
Now, if I see one cop or any of your men,
如果我感觉到任何伏击的可能性 哪怕是我觉得
if I get a whiff of an ambush, if I so much as think
天空的颜色不太对劲
the colour of the sky is wrong,
你儿子就没活路了 我说清楚了吗
your baby is gone, am I clear?
是的
Yes.
等我接到雷吉 拿到钱 我会告诉你你的儿子在哪里
Once I have Reggie and the money, I'll tell you where you can get your son.
他只是个婴儿 你不能 把他随便丢在一个地方 行吗
He's just a baby. You can't leave him some place, OK?
他很安全 纳茨
He'll be safe, Nats.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
我们不同意你的条件
We don't agree to your conditions.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么 -不能这么操作
What the hell did you just do? - This is not going to work your way.
如果你接电♥话♥ 我永远都不会告诉你 他外甥在哪里
If you answer that, I will never tell you where the nephew is.
我们过一个小时打给他 让他等着
We will call him in one hour, make him wait.
我们把他要求的所有东西都给他
We are not just going to give him everything he wants.
你可能刚把我的孙子给害死了
You could've just killed my grandson.
德克兰需要一些东西 这事还没有结束
Declan needs something. This isn't over.
不是你能做的决定
It's not your call to make.
就是我们做决定
It's exactly our call to make.
你肯定是疯了
You must be crazy
如果你以为我会允许你决定我孙子的
if you think I'm gonna let you decide the fate of my grandson!
命运 -我们叫你找到德克兰
We told you to find Declan,
你还没找到
and you haven't!
所以我们做了一些事情
So we did something.
如果你遵照我们的做法来
Now, if you let us do this our way,
我保证你会得到你的儿子
I guarantee you would have your son,
你们的钱不会损失 我们能把这个人给除掉
you would have your money, and we would be rid of this man!
这需要一个过程
This is a process.
现在
And right now,
(未知号♥码)
所有人都需要休息一下
everyone needs a little break.
冷静下来 想清楚
To calm down and clear their minds.
冷静下来想清楚 你疯了吗
Calm down and clear my mind? Are you crazy?
纳茨 -想清楚
Nats! - Clear my mind?
拜托 -纳茨 我们出去
Come on. Come on. - Nats, let's go outside. Hey, hey. Let's go outside.
快来
Come on.
刚给他换了尿布
Just got him changed.
他们同意了吗
They agree to it?
嘿
Hey.
这是谁 -这是雪莉
Who's this? - That's Shelley.
是你的宝宝吗 -不是
Is this your baby? - Uh, no.
是你的宝宝吗
Is this your baby?
我们很快就会离开的 好吗
We'll be out of here soon, OK?
你为什么不直接回答 我这个简单的问题
Why aren't you answering a very easy question?
也许我应该让你俩独处
Should I leave you alone?
不用 -好主意
Oh no. - What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事 -露丝 我们出去说
Rose, let's take it outside.
我不想打扰… -我不敢相信你居然带人来了
I don't wanna disturb this. - I can't believe you brought someone.
我知道 我会解释
I know. I'll tell you.
嘿
Hey, hey.
意大利人绑♥架♥了我的外甥雷吉
The Italians, they kidnapped my nephew, Reggie.
那是谁的宝宝
Whose baby is that?
纳茨·科所雷多
Nats Cosoleto.
纳茨·科所雷多 -我知道
Nats Cosoleto? - I know, I know, I know...
妈的 德克兰1
Shit, Declan.
我可没同意这个
This is not what I signed up for.
你得离开 把婴儿带走
You gotta leave, and you gotta take that baby with you.
很快就走 -现在
Soon. - Now.
不行
Can't.
“不行”不是绑♥架♥婴儿的人会说的话
"Can't" is what people say when someone suggests kidnapping a baby.
抱歉 我做不到 -你瞧
"Sorry, I can't do that." - Hey, look at that.
这是我外甥 他是彻底无辜的
It's my nephew. He's completely innocent.
他们把他绑♥架♥到了某个地方 折磨他
They're holding him somewhere. They're torturing him.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
他们想要什么 -想要我
What do they want? - They want me.
我没同意这种事情 -我知道
This is not what I signed up for. - I know.
我知道
I know.
好了 老实说 我不会伤害那个婴儿的
OK, truth be told, I'm not gonna harm that baby.
如果他们看破了我的幌子 我就输了
If they call my bluff, I lose.
我必须得做点什么 露丝 我必须阻拦事情发生
I had to do something, Rose. I, I had to stop it.
我没有别的安全的地方可去了
I had nowhere else safe to go.
这让你的处境非常糟糕 我知道
It's a shitty position to put you in, I know.
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
换做是你会怎么做
What would you have done?
告诉我 如果有人绑♥架♥了鲍比 你会怎么做
Tell me, what would you have done if someone kidnapped Bobby
或者退克斯 还有韦斯
or Twix or Wes?
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK.
我会把雷吉找回来的
I'm gonna get Reggie back.
我会把一切都拿回来的
I'm gonna get it all back.
我们应该杀了雷吉拉倒
We should just kill Reggie and be done with it.
如果这么做 我们就彻底失去他们了
If we do that, we lose them completely.
这么妥协不像你的作风
It's not like you to be so compromising.
我们在这里有很多要做的 可以替换他们 但现在还不行
We have a lot to get done here. We can replace them later, not now.
他们不可靠 -他们很好预测
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表