剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
(本剧改编自真实事件)
(但部分情景、角色、人物名、 商业行为、事件)
(地点及重大事件 进行了戏剧化改编)
《萧墙暗斗》前情提要
Previously on Bad Blood.
我熟悉这些人
I know these people.
一切都是为了家庭
It's all about family.
我背着你出轨了 被一个警探发现了
I cheated on you and I got caught by this detective.
她说如果我不告诉她消息 她就会告诉你
She told me if I didn't tell her stuff, she would tell you.
好样的 把录音交给了多米尼克
Good work on getting that recording to Domenic.
就从这里开始
This is where it starts.
瓦伦媞娜 你做了什么
Val? What did you do?
我别无选择 必须要这么做 洛伦佐
I had no choice. It had to be done, Enzo.
我永远都不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you.
她不见了 她的车也不见了
She's gone and her car's gone.
肯定出了什么事
Something must've happened.
派警♥察♥来 派人过来
Send the cops! Send someone!
你在想:“如果他把爱尔兰人干掉了
You're thinking, "Well, if he's wiped out the Irish...
接下来就会追杀我”
maybe he's coming for me next."
这个问题的答案是否定的
The answer to that question is no.
混♥蛋♥ 他掺了太多了假
Bastard! He cut it way too much.
我们想要的是合作伙伴 不是对手
We want partners, not adversaries.
为了我们双方的利益着想
For both of our businesses,
我们想要你干掉德克兰
we want you to take care of Declan.
成交
Deal.
这是在教堂实验室拍的 我觉得是同一个打火机
This was at the church lab. I think that's the same lighter.
打给意大利的加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥联络处
Call the RCMP liaison in Italy.
他们有护照信息
They have passports.
他们的指纹信息也会在上面
Their fingerprints would be on file there.
你觉得如果纳茨有机会
You don't think if Nats could reunite with his son,
和儿子重聚 他不会出♥卖♥♥♥你吗
he wouldn't sell you out?
他们知道自己站在哪一边
They know which side they're on.
我和鲍比谈过了
I spoke to Bobby.
纳茨的保护合同现在归你
You now own Nats's protection contract.
所以你的计划最好能成功 -会的
So whatever you got planned better work. - It will.
这里是私人领地
This is private property.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
不久之后 你会收到一份礼物
One day soon, a gift will be presented to you.
会送到你面前 不要质疑
It's gonna drop in your lap. Don't question it.
猜猜谁来吃晚餐了 -你找到他们了
Guess who came to dinner? - You got them?
不要跟丢
Don't lose 'em.
我只有一次机会 干掉双胞胎 把我的城市拿回来
I've got one shot to get rid of the twins and get my city back.
(安大略 多伦多)
多米诺骨牌已经排好 只等着我推倒
The dominoes are lined up just waiting for me to knock 'em down.
24小时后 要么会恢复正当的秩序
In 24 hours, either the rightful order of things will be restored,
要么我会命丧黄泉
or I will be six feet under.
我认为几率对半开
I give it 50-50 odds.
就是这里 他们就住在这里
That's it. That's where they are.
我通宵工作 搞到了这幢楼的所有信息
I stayed up all night and hacked all the info on this building.
克里斯提安和特蕾莎在顶楼
Teresa and Christian are on the top floor,
自然是
of course.
他们租下了左右两个以及楼下的单元
They rented all the units on either side of them and the one below.
真是多疑
Now, that's paranoia.
我要怎么进去
How do I get in?
楼主是个以色列家庭 收到过炸♥弹♥威胁
The building's owned by an Israeli family who started getting bomb threats,
所以安保措施是最高级别的
so security's top-level.
单门的车♥库♥入口
One gated garage entrance.
前方安保严格
High security at the front.
电梯要扫描指纹
Fingerprint scanners in the elevators.
我们发现了一个大规模的 芬太尼生产实验室
We uncovered a large-scale fentanyl production lab.
凶手在这个教堂里搞了这个实验室
The perpetrators set up their labs inside this church,
就在居民区正中间
right in the middle of a residential area.
放松
Relax.
我们很快就能回家了 -我们需要干掉他
We will be going home soon. - We need to get rid of him.
放松
Just relax.
我们和爱尔兰人做了交易 他杀了他
We make a deal with the Irish, he kills him!
他在嘲笑我们
He's laughing at us!
你知道发现教堂的是德克兰
And you know it was Declan who found the church.
这个生产实验室一年就能生产
This operation could produce
价值2亿美元的芬太尼
$200 million worth of fentanyl in one year alone.
我们第一次见面就应该杀掉他 就像我想要的那样
We should've killed him the first time we met, like I wanted.
有更多消息会再公布
When we know more, we'll let you know.
也许你说得对
Maybe you are right.
谁会这么做啊
You know, who does this,
(安大略 汉密尔顿)
留下宝宝一个人
leaves a baby alone?
她有精神方面的问题吗 她抑郁吗
Does she have any issues with mental illness? Is she depressed?
是的 她抑郁
Oh yeah, she's depressed.
她丈夫入狱了
Her husband's in jail.
我试过要帮她 但她这段时间 脑子不太清楚
I tried to help her but, you know, she's not right in her mind these days.
你应该看看她在派对上的样子
You should've seen her at the party.
儿子一岁生日她喝到烂醉如泥
Drunk and out of her mind on her own son's first birthday.
听我说 我昨晚离开的时候 她喝醉了倒在床上
Listen to me, I left her last night. She was drunk and passed out in bed.
今天 她不见了 车不见了
Today, she's gone, car's gone.
如果你问我 我觉得她自己 没办法照顾自己
If you ask me, I don't think she can handle things on her own.
之前都是我儿子照顾她
I mean, my son used to do everything for her.
我觉得对她来说太困难了
I just think it's too much for her.
这个孩子呢
Now, this kid
需要吃点东西
needs something to eat!
然后我送你去日托
And then I gotta bring you to daycare.
留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Leave a message. I'll get right back to you.
嘿 卢卡 给你父亲回电♥话♥
Hey, call your father, Luca.
(未接来电 爸爸)
(爸爸:卢卡 给我打电♥话♥ 我要和你谈谈)
我需要清晰的瞄准线
Look, I need a clear line of sight on the twins.
能进这座楼吗
How about getting into this building?
可以从楼顶上无障碍地开几枪
I could get a couple of clean shots off from the roof.
不行 窗户都是防弹玻璃
No, the windows are all bullet-proofed.
一扇车♥库♥门 仅此而已 -是的
One garage door, that's it? - Yeah.
那我不需要进去
I don't need to get in.
我只需要他们出来
I just need them to get out.
(魁北克 卡和塔克)
嘿 -我知道他们在哪儿了
Hey. - I know where they are.
好的 接下来呢 -我有个计划
OK, what's next? - I got a plan.
有很多变量 还有应变计划
There's gonna be a lot of moving parts, contingencies.
我需要你的帮助 露丝
I need something from you, Rose.
我需要两个你信任的
I need two of your guys that you trust,
靠谱的 能搞定的人
that you know can handle themselves.
我需要他们明天一早到多伦多
I need them in Toronto tomorrow early.
我有一次机会 如果我失败
I got one shot at this. If I miss,
他们就会派一支军队来追杀我
then they're gonna send an army at me.
我会去
I'm coming.
不行 太危险了
No, you're not. It's too dangerous.
我能搞定的
I can handle it.
我知道你能 不是这个原因
I know you can. That's not it.
如果事情出差错 我不希望你在
I don't want you around if things go wrong.
我会把地址发给你 再见
I'll send you the coordinates. Bye!
鲍比 我们可以行动了
Bobby, we're a go.
如我们讨论的 执行计划
Execute the plan as discussed.
有事吗 鲍比
What's up, Bobby?
你是个好人 纳茨
You're a good guy, Nats.
对不起了
Sorry about this.
呼 打架
Whoo! Fight!
老天
Oh man,
这是我吃过的最好吃的本尼迪克蛋
this is the best eggs Benedict I've ever had!
是吗 -是的 完全没吃过接近这个水平的
Yeah? - Oh, yeah! I mean, not even close.
绝对不能让他离开 真的 你必须要尝一尝
This guy is never leaving. Seriously, you gotta try this.
你准备好出发了吗 -你必须得尝尝
Are you ready to go? - You gotta try this first.
退克斯 -尝一口
Twix... - Just try it!
好了 走吧
OK, let's go.
我去拿我的外套
I'm gonna go get my jacket.
真的很好吃
This is really good.
你很有天赋 -谢谢
You have a knack for it. - Thank you.
德克兰呢 一切都好吧
Where's Declan? Everything's alright?
是的 他挺好的 很快就会回来
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表