剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
(本剧改编自真实事件)
(但部分情景、角色、人物名 商业行为、事件、)
(地点及重大事件 进行了戏剧化改编)
(墨西哥 瓦哈卡州)
(现在)
你是谁
Who are you?
你问过自己这个问题吗
Have you ever really asked yourself that?
八成没有
Chances are no.
因为世界会直接告诉你答案
Because the world just tells you.
(未知发送人 坐标如下 30分钟)
你是个母亲 是个父亲
You're a mother, you're a father,
一个银行柜员 干洗店工作人员 一个堕落的人
a bank teller, a dry cleaner, a degenerate.
我这一辈子 人们都在告诉我我是谁
People have been telling me who I am my whole life.
很长时间里 我都被人熟知 是维多·里佐托的得力助手
For a long time, I was known as the right-hand man of Vito Rizzuto,
他是加拿大有史以来最大的黑帮老大
the biggest mob boss Canada has ever known.
蒙特利尔都是我们的
We owned Montreal,
直到我们分道扬镳
until we had a parting of the ways.
(大佬去世)
维多死后 蒙特利尔全面开战
After Vito died, it was an all-out war in Montreal.
所有的帮派都想成为国王
All the gangs wanted to be king.
但现在是我的时代了
But this was my time now.
接下来的五年里 如果有人越线
And over the next five years, if the guys stepped out of line,
我就会好好教训他们
I'd set 'em straight.
(魁北克 蒙特利尔 2018年)
我们有过长♥期♥的休战安排
We had a long-standing truce,
直到卢爸爸过于骄傲自大了
until Papa Lou got a little big in the britches...
卢爸爸
Papa Lou!
觉得蒙特利尔应该归他管
and thought he should run Montreal.
怎么了 你想谈
So, what, now you wanna talk?
所有东西都有结束的时候
All good things come to an end.
(蒙特利尔 恶魔国王)
机车党追了我的几批货
The bikers went after a few of my shipments,
所以我决定 他们的管理层需要做一些变动
so I decided a change in their management was in order.
然后 爱尔兰人出现了
And then we had the Irish.
从来都不只是一件事 他们总是连续不断地制♥造♥麻烦
It was never just one thing. They were always a continuous pain in the ass.
更大的问题是托托·毕阳奇
And to top it off, Toto Bianchi,
多伦多的光荣会老大有个疯狂的想法
the Toronto 'Ndrangheta boss got the crazy idea
以为可以直接接管我的城市
he could just move in on my city.
所以我好好开导了一下他
So I talked some sense into him.
所有这一切都完成之后
When all that was said and done,
蒙特利尔就有了一批新老大
Montreal had a new set of bosses.
我听说 你们最近都被升职了
I understand you all recently got promoted.
恭喜你们
Congratulations,
艾利克斯 小辈 利亚姆
Alex, Junior, Liam.
因为今天是开学第一天
Since this is your first day at school,
我会给你们解释游戏规则
I'm gonna tell you how things work.
我按铃 你们就要来上课
When I ring the bell, you show up for class.
如果迟到了 最好有母亲写的请假条
If you're late, you better have a note from your mother.
从现在起 所有人都从我这里买♥♥毒品 并且只能在我这里买♥♥
From now on, all of you are now gonna buy your drugs from me and only me.
至于你们其他的生意 不关我的事
As for your other businesses, I couldn't care less.
明白了
We good?
他们很乖
They were good.
所有人都守规矩 我轻松地锁定了港口
With everyone now in line, I easily locked down the port.
没有我的允许 没有任何东西能进出
Nothing could move in or out without my okay.
你所在的城市是个岛屿时
When your city is an island,
需要控制港口 才能成为真正的玩家
you need access to the port to be a serious player.
现在 我会成为唯一的玩家
And now I was gonna be the only player.
(墨西哥 瓦哈卡州)
(萨米那里路)
我在这行干了这么多年 学到的最重要的一件事
The most important thing I learned from all my years in this business
就是所有人 不管是黑帮、贩毒集团还是日本帮派
is that everyone, I don't care if it's the mob, the cartels, the Yakuza,
甚至是天煞的伊♥斯♥兰♥国
goddamn ISIS,
所有人最终都是祸起萧墙
everyone is brought down by someone on the inside.
所以我单打独斗 这就是我追求的
So I work alone. And that's what I'm after.
不是金钱 不是权力 而是独♥立♥
Not money, not power. Independence.
所以我才来到了墨西哥
Which is why I ended up in Mexico.
德克兰 很高兴见到你 我的朋友
Declan! Good to see you, my friend!
曼努埃尔
Manuel.
这就是霍尔赫
This is Jorge.
霍尔赫·拉米雷兹
Jorge Ramirez,
全世界权力最大、最受人敬畏的 贩毒集团老大之一
one of the most powerful and feared cartel bosses in the world.
这位是德克兰
This is Declan.
从加拿大过来可是很远啊 朋友 -这个嘛
It's a long way from Canada, amigo. - Well,
你挑了个这么便利的地点
you picked such a convenient location.
曼努埃尔说过去一年中 你每周都在请求见我
Manuel says you've been asking to meet with me every week for the last year.
现在我们见到了
So now we meet.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
我想直接从你这里进货
I wanna buy directly from you.
我的货只会直接卖♥♥给少数几个人
I only sell directly to a few people.
我知道能应付得来的人
People I know that can handle it.
蒙特利尔的港口是我的 你懂的 这是整个东北部的关口
I own the ports in Montreal, as you know. It's the gateway to the entire Northeast.
没有我点头 任何东西都出不来 也进不去 所以我能应付得来
Nothing comes in or goes out without my approval, so I can handle it.
我会把你放在很高的位置 你可以控制那边的市场
That would put you in a very high position. You would control the market up there.
你为什么要让情况加剧 你想要更多钱
But why do you need the added aggravation? You want more money?
不 -那还有什么
No. - What else is there?
你需要听命于任何人吗
Do you answer to anyone?
不
No.
这就是我想要的
That is what I want.
曼努埃尔 他是我表弟 你知道吗
Manuel... is my cousin. Did you know that?
我知道 -你当然知道
I did. - Of course you did!
曼努埃尔喜欢到处宣扬说 他是我的表弟
Manuelito likes to tell everyone that he's my cousin!
你让我看起来像是个蠢货 -没事
You're making me look like an idiot... - It's okay!
没事的 曼努埃尔 我明白
It's okay, Manuelito. I understand.
当你自身无足轻重的时候 你需要告诉别人
When you're not important, you have to tell people
你认识某些重要的人
that you know someone important.
对于你 我们当然也做了功课
Of course, we did our research on you.
我不是随便谁都见的
I don't meet with just anyone.
不 我觉得也不是
No, I wouldn't think you do.
但你和他说的一样 专业 专注
And you are as he says, profesional, focused.
你之前有那么多黑♥手♥党♥的麻烦要处理
You had all that whole mess with the Mafia to deal with,
现在 你成了你城市里最强的
and now you are the strongest in your city.
我本人不喜欢和意大利人打交道
Myself, I didn't like dealing with the Italians.
他们按时付款 但他们看不起我们
They pay on time, but they look down on us.
不管怎么说 我们调查你的时候
Anyway, while we were looking into you,
发现你之前从曼努埃尔那里
we discovered that we were short payments
买♥♥的一些货少付了钱
on some of the shipments that you bought through Manuel.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
不能
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不会少付任何人钱
I don't short anyone,
永远不会
ever.
你没有
No, you don't.
是曼努埃尔偷了的钱
It was Manuel that was stealing from them,
这意味着 他也偷了你的钱
which means he was also stealing from you.
怎么回事 表哥 我已经告诉你了 是那个混♥蛋♥干的
What's going on, cousin? I already told you it was that bastard!
你不会相信我偷你钱吧
You can't believe that I was stealing...
我们会和你做生意
We will do business with you.
第一笔交易100公斤
One hundred kilos to start.
500万美元
That's five million US.
大部分人都没有那么多现金预付
Most don't have the cash to pay for such a large shipment up front,
所以你有七天的时间把钱凑齐
so you'll have seven days to come up with my money.
没问题
Not a problem.
如果你能应付更多的量
And if you can handle more,
我们会逐月加量 好吧
then we will increase from month to month. Sound good?
好 -好的
Good. - Bueno.
但如果出任何问题
But if anything goes wrong...
你在这行混了很久了 朋友
You've been in this business a long time, amigo.
你知道你会是什么下场
You know what will happen to you.
曼努埃尔
Manuel,
他是自家人 我不会让自家人受苦
he was family, and you don't make family suffer.
你不是自家人
You're not family.
在犯罪世界里 骗子就是骗子
In the world of crime, crooks are crooks,
小偷就是小偷 撒谎者就是撒谎者
thieves are thieves, liars are liars,
唯一不会背后捅你一刀的人
and the only person who's not gonna stab you in the back...
就是你自己
is you.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表