剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
韦斯
Wes.
嘿 你得去见见你♥爸♥爸
Hey. You gotta go see your dad.
监狱里很孤单
Prison is a lonely place.
他真的很想你
He really misses you.
你至少可以一个月去见他一次吧
The least you can do is go see him once a month.
进屋去
Go inside.
刚好在附近
In the neighborhood?
我…
I'm, uh...
我突然需要一个住的地方 露丝
I'm suddenly needing a place to stay, Rose.
没人会来这里找我
No one's gonna look for me here.
我不会让你白白付出的
I'm not asking for something for nothing.
比之前同意的多加0.5%
Extra half percent on our deal.
行
All right.
你可以住在那边的那个外屋里
You can stay in that outbuilding over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
不许动 德克兰
Don't move, Declan.
我们听说了你遭遇的小问题
We have heard of your little problems.
我的雇主派我来提醒你
My employer sent me to remind you
付款期限保持不变
that our payment deadline is still the same date.
豪尔赫·拉米雷兹不听取任何借口
Jorge Ramirez does not listen to excuses.
一天、一个小时、一分钟都不能迟
Not a day late, not an hour, not a minute.
明白
Understood.
好
Good.
很好
Very good.
我会待在附近
I'll be around.
确保你遵守我们的协议
Just to make sure that you stick to our agreement.
如果你不遵守 我们很快就会再见
And if you don't, we're gonna be seeing each other soon.
再见
Adios.
喂 多米尼克
Yes, Domenic.
你想和德克兰开战 战争已经开始
You wanted a war with Declan, you got one.
我刚在我的烤炉里发现了 你的码头接头人的脑袋
I just found your port contact's head in my barbecue.
你听到我说的话了吗 -听到了
Did you hear what I just said? - Yes.
我会搞定的
I will take care of this.
开始找新工作了吗
Started looking for a job?
什么 -你开始找工作了吗
What? - You started looking for a job?
还没有 我会开始找的
No, uh, not yet. I'm going to, though.
好 记录下你申请的每个地方 行吗
All right. Keep a log of every place you apply to, okay?
公♥司♥名、地址、电♥话♥、联♥系♥人
Business name, address, phone number, contact.
我会检查的 -好的
I'll be checking it. - Okay.
在服药吗 -是
Taking your meds? - Yeah.
氯硝西泮、文拉法辛和地昔帕明
Klonopin, Effexor, Norpramin?
是
Mm-hmm. - Mm?
好的 在这里签字
All right, okay. Sign there.
四周后再来见我
See me in four weeks.
《萧墙暗斗》下集预告
Next time on Bad Blood.
特蕾莎和克里斯提安
Teresa and Christian,
绑♥架♥了一个对我很重要的人
they kidnapped someone very important to me.
现在我必须阻止他们
Now I have to stop them.
告诉我们他在哪儿
Tell us where he is,
这一切很快就能结束
and all this can be over.
特蕾莎和克里斯提安 -是
Teresa and Christian? - Yeah.
好样的 瓦伦媞娜
This is good work, Val.
你先告诉我雷吉在哪儿 否则我不会放下枪
I'm not putting this gun down until you tell me where Reggie is.
做你觉得正确的事
Do what you think is right.
我们现在怎么办 一起开火吗
What are we gonna do, shoot each other?
一家人不是这样的
This is not what family does.
你看到这个畜生 对我们做了什么吗
You see what this animal is doing to us?
我想要我们之间的问题结束
I want this mess between us to be over with.
再此之前 折磨会继续
Until then, the torture continues.
你知道我会做什么吗 我会杀了你
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna kill you
再杀了你哥哥
and your brother,
然后拿走属于你的一切
and then I'm gonna take everything you've got.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表