剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
有老大要应付
We got a boss to answer to.
他们是文森佐的孩子 直接把货给他们就行
Ah, they're Vincenzo's kids. He gave them the keys.
所以你就直接 对那些孔雀俯首称臣了
You're just gonna say please and thank you to those peacocks?
闭嘴 我不会听命令的
Oh, stop. I don't take orders.
但现在 我们需要配合
You know, but right now, we gotta go... we gotta go along with it.
他们有点吓到我了 多米尼克
It's... It's... They kind of scare me, Domenic.
是啊 在他们眼睛里
Yeah, it's in their eyes.
他们和我们不一样
They're not like us.
我不想要你担心这些 好吗
Look, I don't want you to worry about it, all right?
现在 我们需要聪明一点 行吗
Right now, we just gotta be smart, right?
因为我们说的和做的一切 都会回报到意大利
'Cause everything we say, everything we do, is reported back.
对吧 -是
Am I right? - Yeah.
但你说得对 他们和我们不一样
But you're right. You know, they're not like us.
你可以吗
You're good?
是 我可以 -好的
Yeah, I'm good. Okay. - All right.
来吧 我捎你回家
Come on, I'll give you a ride home.
与世隔绝的地方
Middle of nowhere.
对某些人来说 是有意义的地方
It's somewhere for someone.
多谢你同意和我们见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet with us.
我感觉到了你的沉默
I sense a... reticence,
在我们这行 是可以理解的 不过…
which, in our business, is understandable, but...
你放心 我们和你站在一边
rest assured, we are on your side.
为什么
And how is that?
维多
Well, Vito,
他对我们家来说 是个持续多年的大问题
he was a problem for our family for many years.
这方面我们有共同点
We have that in common.
我们绝对没有任何共同点
We have absolutely nothing in common.
哼
Hmm.
大自然有某种影响力 让我想要抽烟
There's something about being in nature that makes me want to smoke a cigarette.
不知道是什么
I wonder what that is?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们见过了你港口的朋友
We met with your friends at the port.
我听说了 -他们很忠诚 这一点很好
I heard. - They're very loyal, which is good.
忠诚是信心的象征
Loyalty is a proof of confidence.
这没有回答我的问题
That wasn't an answer.
我问的是:“你们想要什么 ”
I said, "What do you want?"
加拿大的生意已经稳定
The business in Canada has plateaued.
老人们都满足于现在的位置
The old men are content to stay as they are,
这对你来说是好事 但对组织来说就不好了
which has been good for you, but bad for the organization.
所以意大利更老的人派了你们过来
So the even older men in Italy sent you two.
你真风趣
You're funny.
我们做了功课
We've done our due diligence.
你很擅长你的工作
You are good at what you do.
所以要你做我们在蒙特利尔的伙伴
So we want you to be our partner in Montreal.
嗯
Hmm.
你会处理做梦都不敢想的量
You will be handling volume you could only dream of.
我们会安排运货
We will arrange the shipment.
你会做你在地面上做的工作 接收和分销
You will do what you do on the ground to receive and distribute.
我们理解拥有一个 当地人熟悉、信任的伙伴是有益的
We understand the benefit of having someone who the locals know and trust.
嗯 -我们不想破坏现状 打翻小船
Hmm... - We don't want to rock the boat.
我们想给你一艘游艇
We want to offer you a yacht.
你们想要我为你们工作
You want me... to work for you?
你这么说感觉像 我们在给你提供麦当劳的工作机会
You say it like we are offering you a job at McDonald's.
你第一年至少能拿2000万现金
You will be pocketing no less than 20 million cash the first year.
第二年加倍
Double that the next.
你需要的一切都是你的 你选择人手 你做决定
Whatever you need is yours. You choose your people. You call the shots.
独自一人做生意 会带来你都无法想象的问题
Running things all alone comes with problems you can't even imagine.
为了什么
And for what?
这还这是我们的开价 我们今天是来谈判的
That was only our opening bid. We came here to negotiate.
谈吧
Talk to us.
只要我还活着
As long as I'm above ground,
我就不会给任何人打工 永远不会
I don't work for anyone. Ever.
(朋友:货号♥、密♥码♥ 今天到货)
维多在9000米高空做生意
Vito operated from 30,000 feet in the air.
他以从不直接接触供应商而自豪
He prided himself in never dealing directly with the suppliers of the product.
但中间人和合作伙伴 是最终背叛他的人
But it was those middle men and partners who ultimately turned on him.
直接和贩毒集团接触 我不会落到同样的下场
By dealing directly with the cartel, I wouldn't suffer the same fate.
货物已经在路上 我很快就会拿到所有的好牌
With my shipment on the way, I'd soon be holding all the cards.
财务部的人要见你们
They need to see you guys down in payroll.
说你们上周的加班费有点问题
Some confusion about your overtime this week.
我会照看你们的码头的
I'll watch your terminals, though.
(集装箱)
(连线中)
(已连接)
(货号♥)
(密♥码♥)
德克兰 一切都好 -是的
Declan? All good? - Yeah.
我正要离开 要去见我的司机 他在准备着出发
I'm about to leave now. Meet my driver. He's standing by.
准备出发 他刚刚离开了
Standing by? He just left.
货提前到了 你的司机这么快就到 我其实挺惊讶的
The ship arrived early. I was actually surprised how fast your driver got here.
你在说什么 -货啊 他们已经拿走了
What are you talking about? - The load. They just picked it up already.
他屁都没拿走 我连密♥码♥都没告诉他
Well, he didn't pick up shit! I haven't given him the PIN yet!
他有密♥码♥
He had the PIN number.
我的货呢
Where's my load?
他有密♥码♥的… -我的货呢
He had the PIN number, uh... - Where is my load?
我告诉过你
I told you
有各种你都无法想象的问题
there are all kinds of problems you could never even imagine...
如果你单打独斗的话
when doing this all by yourself.
我们的提议仍然有效
Our offer is still on the table
你有24小时的时间
for another 24 hours.
我们会留着你的货 但是…
We will hold onto your shipment until then,
你多等一个小时 协议的条件就会变一次
but the terms will change for each hour you wait.
不要用太久时间考虑 德克兰
Don't think too hard on it, Declan.
下集预告
Next time on Bad Blood.
我的雇主叫我来提醒你
My employer sent me to remind you
我们付款的最后期限没有变
that our payment deadline is still the same date.
我们现在拥有了德克兰所有的货
We are now in possession of Declan's entire shipment.
你觉得背叛丈夫
What do you think happens to mob wives
又去警♥察♥那里告密的黑帮成员妻子 会是什么下场
who cheat on their husband and rat on them to the cops?
如果我告诉纳茨 他们会杀了你
If I choose to tell Nats, they kill you.
他们让你一百公斤的货消失了
They just made your 100 keys disappear.
所以如果我们开战 你要对付的不是维多
So if we go to war, Declan, this ain't Vito you're dealing with.
这些人没有弱点
These people, they don't... they don't got soft spots.
不会输
They don't lose.
我也不会
Neither do I.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表