剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know about that one.
这我倒是不知道
And finally, Iowa is fake!
最后一点 爱荷华是假的
Fake Iowa!
假爱荷华
No one's ever been there!
从没人去过那
Fake Iowa! Hashtag fake Iowa!
假的爱荷华 标签假爱荷华
I had a feeling.
我有种感觉
I had a feeling.
我感觉到了
You thought us nuking New York City was a secret?
你以为我们想轰炸纽约城是个秘密吗
Uh-huh.
是啊
Oh, my God! Please tune in live next week
噢 天啊 请收看下周的
for the New York City Evisceration Spectacular.
纽约城轰炸盛景直播
We'll be strapping a camera to a nuclear bomb
我们会绑上一个照相机
and sending it right towards the Big Apple.
直接发射到纽约去拍核爆
So goodbye, New York.
那么 再见了 纽约
Hello, New New York!
你好 新纽约
Which is gonna be one gigantic mall!
那里将成为一处巨大的购物中心
That's right! Complete with Auntie Anne's,
没错 安缇安和椒盐卷饼
and Wetzel's Pretzels!
也会入驻
Malls! Malls! Malls! Malls! Malls! Malls! Malls!
商场 商场 商场
Malls! Malls!
商场 商场
Mike, no, we don't want that.
迈克 不 我们不想这样
Malls! Malls! We don't want that.
商场 商场 我们不想这样
David Spade, do your worst.
大卫·斯佩德 使出最恶劣的手段
Oh, finally.
终于
David Spade! David Spade!
大卫·斯佩德 大卫·斯佩德
David Spade! Oh, God.
大卫·斯佩德 噢 天啊
I'm 36 and I'm gonna die!
我三十六岁了 要死了
I know, dude! Wait, you're 36 years old?
我知道 兄弟 等等 你三十六了吗
That's so weird! Why is that weird?
太诡异了 为什么诡异
'Cause you're fucking old, dude!
因为你太老了 兄弟
David Spade! David Spade! David Spade!
大卫·斯佩德 大卫·斯佩德 大卫·斯佩德
How old are you? Twentythree.
你多大了 二十三岁
You know that's not gross.
你知道那不酷
You know it's the hottest...
你知道的 这是最酷的..
Very hot. It's so hot.
很酷 超级酷
I love my job.
我爱我的工作
What the fuck is this shit?
这什么玩意
On behalf of the Labcoat Resistance Movement,
我们代表白大褂反抗行动
we're here to save these guys.
来救这些人
And yeah, we brought our big boy, pew-pew guns
我们还带了大玩具枪
and we're not afraid to use them.
我们无惧用枪
Yes, dude! We're saved! Oh, my God!
太好了 兄弟 我们得救了 噢 我的天
Nice! Wow. And cool gauges.
真好 哇 好酷的外表
Thank you. Yeah. Oh, nice!
谢谢你 真好
That's right. You guys are Labcoats, now.
没错 你们现在是白大褂了
We just didn't know we were signing up for anything.
我们都不知道有签什么名啊
Yeah, exactly. Do you want us to go?
确实是 你想要我们走开吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no. It's okay, I just...
不 没事的 我只是...
Here's the thing, I can't tell
问题是
if you guys are good guys or bad guys.
我不知道你们是好是坏
We're good. We're good!
我们是好人 是好人
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
You guys are good? Yeah, we're good.
你们是好人吗 是的 我们是好人
So, you guys worship Dr. Labcoat, basically?
也就是说 你们崇拜白大褂博士咯
Uh, yeah. Sure, yeah.
是的 当然是
And Dr. Labcoat killed all the humans
白大褂博士
in New York City.
杀了纽约城里所有人类
Right. So, that's pretty bad, I think...
是的 那挺坏的 我觉得...
But I mean, you know, devil's advocate.
我是说 故意唱反调的人
You know, you guys were just about to get tortured
你俩刚刚就要被政♥府♥在电视直播上
to death by the government on live television, so
蹂躏至死了 所以
that kind of makes us good for you, right?
我们对于你们来说就是好人
That's a good point, yeah. Yeah.
有道理 是的
Good point. Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
有道理 好的 是的 是的
That's true. You know what? We're on board.
没错 你知道吗 我们要入伙
Yeah, okay. Okay, so we're good.
好 那就这样了
We're good to go. We are Labcoats!
我们准备好了 我们是白大褂
We're good to go? All right, so,
我们现在可以继续了 好了
everybody just relax.
每个人都放松
Everything's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Traitorous scum! Fuck, dude!
背叛的败类 我去 老兄
Holy shit! You shot him! You know I don't like guns!
我的天 你枪杀了他 你知道我不喜欢枪
I had to do what I had to do, I'm sorry.
我必须开枪 抱歉
No, we're screwed. There's only two of us!
不 我们搞砸了 只剩下我们两个了
Fuck it! You are screwed, motherfuckers!
去你的 你搞砸了 他妈的
Yeah, that's what happens when you fuck with us!
对 这就是你们这么对我们的下场
Yeah, we are the Labcoats!
对 我们是白大褂
Yeah, yeah, and guess what?
对 对 知道吗
I'm the leader now.
现在我是首领了
Okay, why... why are you the leader?
为什么首领是你
I mean, look how many of them there are!
看他们有多少人
Not so fast, Lieutenant. Hey, audience!
不要这么着急中尉 嗨 观众们
Oh, my God. Sapphire's talking, shut up.
哦 天哪 萨菲尔正在讲话 闭嘴
Can I get a gun-gun?
想玩枪枪吗
Oh, no! She's going down!
哦 不 她倒了
I don't like unplanned violence.
我不喜欢没有计划的暴♥力♥行为
I'm out of here.
我要走了
Aah, fuck, I'm un-ripe!
哦 去 我的还是生的
I got you, buddy!
我帮你 兄弟
Thanks, man!
谢谢 兄弟
Those fucking Labcoats!
这些该死的白大褂
I got you, fellas!
我帮你们 兄弟
Someone's freeing us!
有人来放我们了
You okay? Yeah, are you okay?
你还好吗 还好 你呢
Whoa, Paul! Oh, my God! You're a Labcoat, too?
喔 保罗 天哪 你也是白大褂吗
Who's Paul? Stop calling me Paul!
谁是保罗 不要再叫我保罗
Shut up and listen to me, okay?
闭嘴然后听我的 可以吗
'Cause we don't have much time!
我们没有那么多时间了
I need you two to take me to the missile launch room
我需要你们带我去政♥府♥中心的
at the government center, okay?
导弹发射室 可以吗
We gotta stop this missile from taking off!
我们要阻止这个导弹发射
Oh, my God. Paul Rust.
天哪 保罗·鲁斯特
Do you know where the missile launch room is?
你知道导弹发射室在哪里吗
Oh, how I wish, Paul! PA! Production assistant?
我也想知道 保罗 产品助理
But nary in our three year stay
但是我们
at the government center
在政♥府♥中心三年
have we ever left our humble bunker!
从来没有离开过简陋的地堡
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Oh, I did, I did. I left the bunker.
哦 我离开过 我离开过地堡
Is that what you said?
你说的是这个吗
The launch room is right next to
发射室在
the executive bathroom.
主管浴室的右边
I would sneak out at night to use the bathroom.
我晚上会偷偷溜出去用那个浴室
So it's right next to each other.
它们就连在一起
Super easy. I can help you out.
非常简单 我可以帮你
Dude.
兄弟
You're saving my ass on this, yes.
你帮了我大忙
Just try to get out of the way here
赶快
of all this stuff.
离开这里
Hey, bud? You wanna...
嗨 兄弟 你想要...
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Is this about executive bathroom?
是和主管浴室有关吗
This is about the executive bathroom.
就是和主管浴室有关
There was one toilet for the two of us,
我们俩共用一个厕所
and you had a fucking executive bathroom?
但是你居然有一个他妈的主管浴室
It's not like it was mine...
它不是属于我的...
You're a fucking piece of shit!
你就他妈是一坨屎
Can you please not have the tantrum...
你可以不发脾气吗...
I'm not gonna make a tantrum!
我没发脾气
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表