剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Oh yeah. Am I under arrest?
哦 可以 我被捕了吗
No, no, no, you're not... I'm not any kind of a officer of any type.
不不不 你没有被捕 我也不是什么警♥察♥
You're... Wait, hold on.
你是 等等
You're... you're not an officer?
你 你不是警♥察♥
I'm not a... what do you mean? What's happening?
我不是 你想说什么 发生了什么
So you're not a police officer? All right.
你不是警♥察♥ 不是啊
Oh no, I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
You have a badge! I'm more of a security guard.
你有勋章 我不仅仅是个警卫
It's a whole different level of training.
接受的训练完全不是一个等级的
How much training is it?
训练量有多少
Not a whole lot. I gotta be honest. Not a whole...
说实话 真的没多少 没多少是多少
Mike saluted you on 9/11. I did.
迈克在9·11还向你致敬了 是啊
I should've said something when that happened.
那个时候我是说了些话
Yeah.
对
Oh, and I was pretending to be a doctor a few days ago.
几天前我还伪装成了医生
I don't know if you guys noticed. Oh my God!
不知道你们注意到了没有 天哪
Tim, that was you? Yes, I was the doctor.
蒂姆 那是你 对 我就是那个医生
That's gotta be illegal, Tim.
蒂姆 这是违法的
I shouldn't have done it, I know.
我知道我不该这样做
Let's just, uh... let's get those rice bowls going.
让我们 我们接着选菜吧
Great! Let's do it. Sure.
好啊 太棒了 当然可以
And because she had tearaway pants on,
因为她把裤子撕破了
she was prepared for anything that life threw her way.
她就得准备应对生活给她一切的挑战
And that is why Sporty Spice
那就是为什么辣妹
is the Beyoncé of the Spice Girls.
都是像碧昂斯一样的辣妹
All right, back to sex!
好了 再回到性教育问题上
Excuse me. Hey, gang.
打扰一下 大家
Sorry for interrupting, McManus,
麦克马纳斯 很抱歉打断你讲课
and I'm sorry about before.
之前的事很抱歉
Hey, it's all right. I don't even remember
没事啦 我都忘了
what we were talking about anyway.
我们说过啥了
It's all Memento up here,
那里都是纪念
except I only have one tattoo.
除了我身上的文身
Do you know what this means?
你知道这什么意思吗
Man, it says, "I Heart Butts."
上面写着 我爱屁屁
Oh! I just wanted to tell you guys,
哦 我只想告诉大家
I'm not gonna be your teacher anymore.
我不再是你们的老师了
You've all been great students,
你们一直都是好学生
and I just... I let you down.
我只会让你们失望
Hey, Mr. Matarese.
喂 玛塔雷斯先生
Oh, ChI Chi, raise your hand for fuck's sake.
奇奇 你为什么举手
Sorry. Yes, ChI Chi?
对不起 奇奇 你说什么
You never did finish your lesson about wolves.
你还没有讲完关于狼的课呢
Maybe another time, you know?
可以下一次讲 好吗
Well, we finished it for you.
好 我会为你讲完的
What's that?
什么
# Dogs, we're independent for a reason #
生而为狗 个性独♥立♥
# We're smart, proud kinds that can handle any season #
聪慧 骄傲 经受得住季节的考验
# They say we're man's best friend, but forgot one fact #
人们说我们是人类最好的朋友 但是他们忘记了
# That dogs are like wolves, and we need a pack #
狗像狼一样 也需要群居生活
He's doing it! Go, Ringo, go! Go!
就是这样 林戈 加油 加油
Go, Ringo! Go, Ringo!
林戈加油 林戈加油
Go, Ringo! Mr. Matarese!
林戈加油 玛塔雷斯先生
Dogs should be independent from owners, no question.
狗应该是独♥立♥的 不完全依附主人 您说得对
Mr. Matarese, you forgot one thing.
玛塔卡纳先生 你忘记了一件事
Dogs are meant to roll in packs.
狗是需要群居的
Dogs don't need humans anymore,
狗不再需要人类了
but we do need each other.
但是我们需要彼此
Back to the pack. Addaboombap!
欢迎回家 耶耶耶
Okay, okay, now let me try.
好 好的 现在让我试试
# The thing about being a dog that you... #
身为一只狗
Oh no! My pants.
哦 不 我的裤子
McManus!
麦克马纳斯
McManus! God, he's dumb.
麦克马纳斯 天啊 他聋了
Oh, get in, everybody. Get in here.
来吧 大家过来
We love you, Mr. Matarese. Matarese.
我们爱你 玛塔雷斯 玛塔雷斯
What does this even mean?
这什么意思
I, Linda, have never eaten here before.
琳达 我以前从没吃过东西
All I need is a waiter.
我需要一位服务员
Excuse me! Waiter!
你好 服务员
Um, is there a waiter nearby?
有服务员吗
Can I get a waiter over here, please?
能来一位服务员吗
Somebody step out as the waiter.
快 谁站出去扮服务员
May I take your order?
请问您想点什么
"May I take your order?"
请问您想点什么
It's stupid, Mr. Matarese.
这太傻了 玛塔雷斯
That's comedy! That's comedy!
这简直就是喜剧
That happens in restaurants!
餐厅里就是这样的
That's funny stuff!
太好笑了
I'm not shitting, that's funny!
我没乱讲 真的笑死
Hey, it's me, the waiter. Can I get you guys anything?
嘿 是我 请问您想点什么
Remember? Phil in the show? That was fucking hysterical!
记得吗 菲尔的表演 真的笑死人
It's called improv.
这叫即兴
And it's definitely a little scary,
这听起来可能有点吓人
but it relies on your ability to trust
但是相信你的搭档和周围的人
your partners and those around you.
是一种能力
Oh, like the lesson from class!
跟说教一样
Like the wolf lesson, that's right. We're a pack!
就像那节讲狼的课一样 我们是一体的
Adda-boom-bap!
啊耶耶
Yeah, yeah, sick.
对对 呵呵
Hey, uh, Phil, what's that there in your pasta?
菲尔 你面里是什么
It's a ring, bitch!
是戒指
I guess some of you may know
你们应该知道
I used to sell collars,
我以前是卖♥♥领子的
but since Mr. Matarese over here
但是自从玛塔雷斯先生到这里
hooked me up with HODA...
把我们集结在HODA组织
...I met God and she said, "You should be a minister."
我遇到了上帝 她说你应该做一个牧师
That's right, I said, "She."
没错 我说她
Whoa!
哇
So, the only collar I wear now is this one.
所以现在我只带这个领子
Anyway, you're married!
不管怎么 你们结婚了
We do. Mazel tov.
我们是夫妇 恭喜
It's gonna get crazy in here!
我要疯了
All right, everybody! I got 50 cotton swabs dipped in molly!
大家 我这里有些沾了毒品的棉棒
Who's up? Whoa! You crazy, girl.
谁想来点 你疯了
I am hot for my Fluffy!
我为我的小绒毛而疯狂
I thought weddings were boring, but this is fun.
我本来觉得婚礼是一件很无聊的事 但这太爽了
That's right! God's a chick!
这就对了 上帝就是个小婊砸
The girl dog in A Goofy Movie,
电影终极傻瓜里的那只母狗
she was a woman, she was a dog woman.
她是母的 是母狗
And honestly, she was...
非常忠诚
She was a girl with a brown dot in the middle of her face.
在在脸中♥央♥有一颗棕色的斑点
She looked like a human with a brown dot in the middle of her face.
她就像脸中间有一颗棕痣人一样
Pauly Shore was in that movie too.
波利·肖尔也演了那部电影
He had Pluto. That whole issue too,
布鲁托是他的 也是它作为狗狗
of them being dogs...
全部的问题
Pluto! Goofy, Pluto, where is the line?
布鲁托 高飞 布鲁托 有什么联♥系♥
I've... yup, I totally hear ya.
我 我听到了
He's asleep, wasn't he? He might be asleep.
他睡着了 对吗 他可能睡了
That's interesting. Fucked up.
有趣 完了
No, no, let's focus up on this,
我们还是关注这个吧
and let's... let's go ahead and mull that over.
我们继续看吧
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表