剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
cigarettes that one time, you know, and died.
买♥♥烟的那次 死掉了
So you were gonna come back?
所以你要回来了是吗
You were gonna come back to us. What?No,no,no,no
要回到我们身边了 什么 不
I was bailing... for sure.
我肯定是解脱了...
You know, bailing on you and your mom.
离开了你和你妈妈
Okay, but why, Dad?
好吧 但是为什么呢 爸爸
You're not gonna like it, but I just...
你们不会想这样的 但我...
I just felt like leaving.
我就是想离开了
So I just kind of left, you know.
所以我就直接走了
I figured, nature, nurture-wise,
我想在先天和后天方面
your mom's got it covered, so.
你妈妈会搞定的 所以
Guess it's pretty self-centered of me, but...
看起来我挺自私 但是...
as you're finding out, life's kind of self-centered
你会发现 不管怎么样 生活就是有点自私的
anyways. Isn't it? I suppose you have a point.
不是吗 我觉得你说得有理
Hey, you want a ginger ale?
你想要姜汁汽水吗
What? A ginger ale, you know, the...
什么 姜汁汽水 那个...
I can get that if you want, you know, easy.
如果你想喝我可以弄到 很容易的
No, I'm... I'm okay.
不了 我不需要
So, just in general, like, what should I do, Dad?
简单来说 我该做什么呢 爸爸
You know, like, give me some dad-vice.
比如 给我一些父亲的忠告
How do I be better?
我怎样可以做得更好呢
I mean, I'm a deadbeat dad,so
我只是个落魄老爹
it's probably not the best idea to come to me
从我这里寻求建议
for advice.
可能行不大通
But in my opinion,
但就我看来
you young people want control over your destiny
你们年轻人非常想要掌握自己的
so badly,
命运
when in reality,
但实际上
no one has control over their destiny.
没有人能掌握命运
You want fulfillment
你想要自我满足
like it's a T-shirt you just put on.
就像你身上的T恤衫
You're just so fixated on never being great or
你只是太执着于 自己不优秀 和没人爱
never finding love that you just fail to realize
而没有意识到
that you were great and loved all along.
你其实很棒 而且一直被爱包围着
Yeah. I guess you're right, Pop.
是啊 你说得对 爸爸
That makes a lot of sense.
让我醍醐灌顶
Ain't it funny they call it makin' a livin'
他们称之为谋生 是不是很搞笑
like you're already dead or something?
就好像你已经死了一样
I mean, what the fuck you wanna do with your life?
你想在你有生之年做些什么
I mean, what is this all about?
你活着的意义是什么
I just wanna help animals.
我就想帮助动物们
Whoa, whoa. You know what you should do?
你知道你应该做什么吗
What's that? Have a big ol' music festival.
做什么 开一个大型音乐会
You get all the animals together
你把所有的动物聚集在一起
and fucking jam it out.
然后嗨起来
Even before the Grand Communicator,
在大通讯器诞生之前
music was the universal language.
音乐才是通用语言
That's a great way to open up
那真是一个极好的方式
the other species to one another, you know.
来打开物种之间的连结
Call it something dumb and catchy,
简单 又琅琅上口
Whoa. Roachella.
哇哦 罗切拉
I like that. That's good.
我喜欢 那个很棒
Phil! I think I gotta go.
菲尔 我得走了
I'll see you around, Dad. Thanks for the advice.
我们回头见 爸爸 谢谢你的建议
Yeah, see you, Phil.
再见 菲尔
Wallet, stop giving him cotton candy. Come on.
瓦莱特 不要再塞给他棉花糖了 下来吧
I don't know. A couple
我不知道 也许
more cotton candies might do him some good.
再来几个棉花糖对他会有好处
Phil. Phil! He's awake. What?
菲尔 菲尔 他醒了 什么
Hey, man. I'm so sorry.
兄弟 对不起
I didn't know you were such a lightweight.
我没想到你这么不堪一击
Freshman.
大一新生
I... I had the craziest dream.
我做了一个非常疯狂的梦
Really? Was I there?
真的吗 我在里面吗
And was he there? And was Wallet there, too?
他在吗 瓦莱特也在吗
No, no, no, no. I wanted Wallet to be there.
不 不 我也想梦到瓦莱特
But no, it was my fucking dad.
但是没有 梦到了我爸爸
It was in outer space and I saw my dad.
在外太空里 我看到了我爸爸
Whoa. That shit was no joke, Nikolai.
哇 我没讲笑话 尼古拉
Anyway, he said I should put on a music festival.
他说我应该举办一个音乐节
Like a Wayne's World 2 kind of festival Yeah,yeah
是像《反斗智多星2》那样的音乐节 是啊 是啊
Like with all the animal species?
然后召集各类动物参加吗
Yeah! Like, coming together?
是啊 然后一起过来
The Emperors just recorded an album.
皇帝猫刚刚录制了一张专辑
♪ Poo-poo, pee-pee, poo ♪
♪ 大便 尿尿 大便 ♪
♪ Meow ♪
♪ 喵 ♪
I'm their manager. You should put them on.
我是他们的经理 你应该把他们推上去
What? The Emperors?
什么 皇帝猫吗
I saw them at Silent Bar last week.
我上周在静吧看他们表演了
It was a nice time.
十分美妙
You know what? Actually, that's a good idea.
这确实是个好主意
Having performers from the DPRKC
从猫城邀请表演者
means strides in democratic relations.
意味着民♥主♥关系又迈了一大步
It'll be an all-day thing, with multiple tents,
演出会举办一整天 要搭很多帐篷
and Wallet can, like, sell cotton candy
瓦莱特可以去 卖♥♥棉花糖
or, like, I don't know, he could, like,
或者 他也可以充当
be a bouncy house.
弹跳屋
It's the new Green Day tradition.
这是新的绿日传统
The new Green Day tradition is Roachella,
新的绿日传统是罗切拉音乐节
which is what we're calling it.
我们就这么叫它
We're married to the name. It can't change.
我们要嫁给这个名字 它不能改变
We know. It's gonna be so much fun.
我们确信 它肯定会很有趣
Any questions? Any questions anybody?
还有什么疑问吗 有人有问题吗
So, you went to Kitty City to get
你去猫城 为的是拿到签名的和平协议
a peace pact signed, and came back with the idea
结果回来说 你要搞一个所有动物
to throw a big concert with all the animals?
都参与的大型音乐会
Wayne's World 2 style... That's right.
《反斗智多星2》风格... 是的
Is what we're going for.
那就是我们要做的事
Timeline-wise, like, two weeks?
时间的话 两周如何
Yeah and it'll be sick.
好 那一定会非常棒
I think we, as a committee,
我觉得
tend to overthink things.
我们委员会容易顾虑太多
A whole gathering of animals and music?
将动物和音乐搞在一起
Can't lose.
不能输
You know what? You're right, can't lose.
你说的对 不能输
That makes me think of something. - Yeah.
那让我想起件事 对
Now, this is something that I've been thinking about
这是我思考了很久的一件事
for a while. Follow me here. Yeah.
听我说 好
Are the Krabby Patties from SpongeBob
《海绵宝宝》里的"蟹黄堡"
Made of actual crab?
真的是用螃蟹做的吗
Of course Krabby Patties are made of crab.
"蟹黄堡" 当然是用螃蟹做的
What the fuck do you think they're made of?
不然你♥他♥妈♥以为是用什么做的
Are you kidding me? Are we actually debating that?
你在逗我吗 我们确定要争论那玩意吗
What the fuck? The chef is a crab.
有病吧 厨师是只螃蟹
So it'd be weird if he was serving crab?
如果厨师自己做螃蟹 不会很奇怪吗
You guys don't know shit about SpongeBob.
在座的你们对《海绵宝宝》一无所知
Bob Balaban, huge fan, but you are dead wrong.
鲍勃·巴拉班 忠实粉丝 但你大错特错了
This is Bob motherfucking Balaban, okay?
这他妈是鲍勃·巴拉班好吗
You listen to this fucker!
你们听他讲行吗
Okay, thank you, Trotts.
谢谢你 特洛特
So where did we leave off with the Roachella thing?
罗切拉音乐节的话题说到哪了
Are we... we're doing it?
我们... 我们真的要办吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What does Wallet say?
看看瓦莱特说什么
Do the honors, Phil.
你上吧 菲尔
Wallet, I know you'd never lie to me.
瓦莱特 我知道你从不会对我撒谎
Should we do Roachella in two weeks?
两周后举办罗切拉音乐节可行吗
That always... That's just
它总是... 它只是
like a random one. You should do it again.
一个随机答案 你应该再试一次
Yes!
行
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表