剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
and take over the weakest link
攻下那些恒温动物
of the "Warmbloodeds":
最薄弱的环节
The Grabbags. Ew, they nasty!
这些杂居者 他们恶心
Whatever. They've got this
不管怎样
all-powerful floating disco ball
他们有这颗万能漂浮迪斯科球
that Mike and I wanna put in our living room.
迈克和我想把它 放在我们客厅里
It's gonna tie the room together so nicely.
它会和我们的房♥间很配的
Whoo! Yes! Tomorrow...
是的 明天...
we take over the above-land.
我们攻下陆面
Yeah! Heat lamps!
耶 加热灯万岁
Fuckin' heat lamps!
去他的加热灯
What... What's going on?
这... 是在干嘛
The talk-box thingy's missing!
那个说话箱不见了
My God. Somebody took it.
我的天啊 有人拿走了
Chompy! Chompy, you did this, didn't you?
嚼嚼 嚼嚼 是你干的 对吧
You stole it! Where is it? Give it to me!
是你偷的 东西在哪 给我
Yumi, you're being crazy. Please calm down.
优美 你疯了 冷静点
Give it back! Son of a bitch!
还回来 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Shit. We're allowed to do that?
可恶 我们可以这么做吗
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Grabbag riot!
杂居者暴♥乱♥
I've lost control of myself.
我控制不住自己
I've lost control of my people,
我控制不了我的人♥民♥
but are these even my people?
但这些真的是我的人♥民♥吗
I'm gonna go to Squirrel Square
我要去松鼠广场
and find my family. I'm sorry!
寻找我的家人了 对不起
Especially Dawn.
特别是道恩
Goodbye.
再见
Does anyone know what she said?
有人知道她说了什么吗
Okay, I'll see you later, honey.
好的 待会见 亲爱的
Hey, check it out. A new ferret!
嘿 看 一只新来的雪貂
Yumi? Is that...
优美 是...
Is that you, Yumi?
是你吗 优美
Dad?
爸
You know what? Listen.
你知道吗 听着
Can I say something?
我可以说几句吗
This fuckin' orb is weird, right?
这个宝球很奇怪 对吧
What's the deal with this thing?
这是怎么回事
I mean, why in the heck are we praying
我是说 我们到底为什么要
to a big, floating marble?
向一颗漂浮的大弹球祈祷
Hey, Chompy ain't scared of you, marble.
嘿 嚼嚼不怕你 弹球
You dumb fuck-boy!
你个蠢货
Shit.
我去
Hey, I was just playing with you, orb.
嘿 我只是在跟你玩 宝球
Chompy's cool.
嚼嚼没问题
Attention, Grabbags! Hello! Hi, everybody.
注意了 杂居者们 你好 大家好
I... I feel like I don't have that
我感觉 我的嗓音
much of a commanding voice.
没有威严
I was gonna say, they don't look scared.
我要说 他们看起来没被吓到
You want Jeremy to do it?
你要杰瑞米来发声吗
Hey, Jeremy!
嘿 杰瑞米
Can you come up here? Yeah, come on up.
你可以来这吗 对 上来
Come here!
过来
We're not gonna hurt you. Here we go. Yeah.
我们不会伤害你 来吧
Hello, Grabbags.
你们好 杂居者们
I am Phil.
我是菲尔
This is my boyfriend, Mike.
这是我的男友 迈克
Today, you die, rabbits.
今天就是你们的死期 兔子们
Okay, Chomp-heads.
好吧 嚼粉们
Let's fucking do this!
我们他妈就是干
No, no, please...
不 不 拜托
Gee whiz. Wait, Yumi.
哎呀 等等 优美
Let me get this straight.
我就直说了
You lived with Grabbags this whole time.
你一直跟杂居者住在一起
Now, aren't they all, pardon my French,
难道他们不是 原谅我法语不好
un tas de retard?
一群智障吗
What?! No!
什么 不是
They're actually quite resourceful and clever.
他们其实挺机智聪慧的
We all live together rather harmoniously.
我们一起住很和谐
What? Interspecies?
什么 跨种族杂居
No, Yumi, it... it just ain't right.
不 优美 那是不对的
Like us ferrets and these squirrels.
就像我们雪貂和松鼠
We hate their guts 'cause they're different
因为不一样 我们对他们恨之入骨
and... and suck.
而且很差劲
Ferrets rule!
雪貂为王
My God!
我的天啊
You almost hit him.
你差点打到他
Hey, is it true that guinea
嘿 豚鼠真的
pigs only eat shit, like their own shit?
只吃屎吗 比如说他们自己的屎
You know, Terrence told me that, Terrence don't lie.
特伦斯告诉我的 你知道特伦斯不撒谎
What?! No! It is not true, not at all.
什么 不 完全不是真的
I was actually dating a guinea pig, Dawn.
我其实在跟一只豚鼠交往 道恩
She is a beautiful artist, and...
她是一位出色的艺术家 而且...
I don't like that! Makes me sick!
我不喜欢这样 恶心
No, no, no. Yumi,
不 不 不 优美
We don't date at all in Ferretville.
我们雪貂镇上 决没有交往这事
What? No boyfriends,
什么 没有男友
no girlfriends, nothing of the sort.
没有女友 不存在的
Because this is all we need.
因为这就是我们需要的一切
Not much of a gun nut?
你不是枪迷吧
Well, let me explain...
好吧 我用歌♥
in song.
来解释
Terrence, let's kick up some dust.
特伦斯 躁动起来
Well, I don't like the hims
♪ 我男也不喜欢 ♪
And I don't like the hons
♪ 我女也不喜欢 ♪
I don't like 'em old
♪ 我不喜欢老的 ♪
And I don't like 'em young
♪ 我也不喜欢嫩的 ♪
There is this one thing
♪ 只有一样东西 ♪
I find mighty fun
♪ 我觉得最好玩 ♪
I love fucking my, I love fucking my
♪ 我喜欢干我的 我喜欢干我的 ♪
I love fucking my gun
♪ 我喜欢干我的枪 ♪
Yeah, sweet pea! Get 'em! Woo!
我的甜豆儿 拿好了
I tried watchin' porno and I tried it in the bum
♪ 我看过黄书 干过屁♥股♥ ♪
Shit, I thought, I might never cum
♪ 我以为我永远 不会高♥潮♥ ♪
Till I found my only one
♪ 直到我找到了那个它 ♪
I love fuckin' my gun
♪ 我爱干我的枪 ♪
My gun's my girlfriend
♪ 我的枪就是我女友 ♪
My gun's my god, my gun's my daughter
♪ 我的枪是我的神 我的枪是我女儿 ♪
And my gun's my mom
♪ 我的枪是我妈 ♪
We call our orgies a firing squad
♪ 我们是狂欢的行刑队 ♪
'Cause we love fucking our guns
♪ 因为我们爱干我们的枪 ♪
Do me!
干我
I'm a redneck!
我是乡巴佬
Pump it out!
上膛
Here we go!
开枪
We don't want a war
♪ 我们不想有战争 ♪
And we don't want a battle
♪ 我们不想有对抗 ♪
'Cause it ain't immoral
♪ 因为干枪管 ♪
To fuck a barrel
♪ 不放荡 ♪
'Cause that is on which our sex lives
♪ 因为我们的性生活 ♪
Are dependent
♪ 依靠于此 ♪
'Cause we love fuckin' our guns!
♪ 因为我们爱干我们的枪 ♪
Great job. That was really good. Excuse me.
唱得好 真的好 不好意思
These ferrets are just like
这些雪貂
any of the other animal sectors:
就像其他动物一样
Ignorant, scared, confused.
无知 胆小 糊涂
They don't open themselves to other species.
他们不接触其他物种
But the Grabbags all chose to be together.
但杂居者们 都选择凝聚在一起
God, I abandoned the Grabbags.
天啊 我抛弃了杂居者们
I abandoned my family.
我抛弃了我的家人
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表