剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, wolves were never pets.
是的 狼从来都不是宠物
And as you all know, before Green Day, dogs were domesticated,
而且你们都知道 在蔬菜日之前 狗狗们都是家养的
meaning we were pets for humans.
意思就是我们曾是人类的宠物
But hundreds of years before that,
但是几百年前
dogs were like wolves. We were wild. We were free.
狗就像狼一样 我们也曾很狂野 我们也曾很自♥由♥
Like how Sammy gets cartoon wolf eyes
就像是萨米是如何在每次看到奇奇时
every time he sees ChI Chi? He's like "Aah-ooo-gah!
就有了卡♥通♥版的眼睛 他就像是“啊 哦 啊”
I got a crush on ChI Chi! ChI Chi, be my wife!"
我爱上了奇奇 奇奇 嫁给我吧
So what, Ringo? At least ChI ChI's real,
所以呢 林戈 至少奇奇是真的
unlike your "girlfriend in Canada."
不像你“在加拿大的女友”
Sabine is real!
赛比妮是个真人
I'll Skype her right now, you son of a bitch.
我现在就跟她视频 你这傻屌♥
You better not have an online girlfriend, Ringo!
你最好没有一个网络女友 林戈
No son of mine's getting MTV Catfished.
我没有一个儿子被MTV当成鲶鱼爽
Ooh! She sent me pictures, Ma!
哦 她给我发图片了 妈
All right, all right, calm down! Calm down!
好了 好了 冷静 冷静
The point is that post-Green Day,
关键是在蔬菜日之前
us dogs have a chance to return to our natural way of things.
我们狗有机会恢复原来的生活方式
You guys are the future, man. Reclaim your independence.
你们就是我们的未来 重新获取你们的自♥由♥吧
Just a reminder, I need the money
提醒一下 我需要钱
and signed permission slips for our field trip
和签过名的郊游授权书
to the Upper West Side kennel museum, okay, everybody?
去上西区犬舍博物馆 好吗 大家
Oh, Mr. Matarese, I wanna go
哦 马塔雷斯先生 我想去
to the M&M store in Times Square! That'd be fun.
去时代广场的M&M商店 那会很有趣的
Guys, it's a part of our history! Right, gang?
大家 这也是我们历史的一部分 对吗 大家
Yeah, I guess so. All right.
是啊 我猜是 好吧
Hey, ChI Chi, I haven't received
嘿 奇奇 我还没收到
your field trip money and slip.
你郊游的钱和授权
If anyone would benefit from a valuable learning experience
如果有人会从一段像这样珍贵的学习经历中受益
like this, it'd be you.
那就是你
Jeez, Mr. Matarese, sounds interesting
天哪 马塔雷斯先生 听上去很有意思
but money's a little tight right now.
但现在手头有点紧
I don't think my mom would want me spending it on this. Sorry.
我觉得我妈不想让我把钱花到这上面去 对不起
What would your mom prefer you to spend it on?
你妈想让你把钱花到什么上面
I'm just curious. Like, ginger ale?
好奇而已 比如 姜汁酒
All right, well, at least think it over for me.
好了 至少为了我考虑一下
All right, I just told you I couldn't do it...
好了 我刚刚就告诉你我不能这样做
No.
不
Ooh, he's cute.
哦 他很可爱
You have it? Do you have the stuff? Yeah, of course, dude.
你拿到了吗 你拿到那个东西了吗 哦 当然 兄弟
Sorry, I'm just nervous. I haven't done this before.
抱歉 我有点紧张 我以前没做过类似的事
You want it or what? I just put it around my neck, right?
你到底要不要 我就把它套在脖子上就行了 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Hey! Mr. Matarese!
嘿 玛特雷斯先生
Hey, get back here! You get over here!
嘿 回来 你给我回来
Get off me, man! Don't bite!
从我身上下去 别咬我
Let me see what you got in here!
让我看看你都有什么
Custom name collars? Bedazzled leashes?
带名字的狗链 耀眼的皮带
Where'd you get all this stuff? What's your name?
你都从哪弄来的这些东西 你叫什么名字
My name's Frisbee. Listen, I'm sure you think
我叫弗里斯比 听着 我确定你觉得
it's pretty cool to be owned, right? Yeah.
被拥有是一件很酷的事情 对吗 是的
Well, it's not. It gets dark real fast.
呃 其实不是的 很快就不是了
Pretty soon you'll be begging for food at a table
过不了多久你就会在桌子旁边祈求着
ain't nobody eating at,got it?
没人吃的食物 懂吗
Whatever. I know you like a good choke, Mr. Matarese.
无所谓 我知道你喜欢噎住的感觉 玛特雷斯先生
You better be talking about a lesser-known Chuck Palahniuk novel
你最好是在说的是一部没多少人知道的恰克·帕拉尼克的小说
because that's the only Choke I'm about now.
因为那是我现在唯一知道的脖环
And I'm confiscating your stash. What?
我现在要没收你的赃物 什么
You're lucky I believe in second chances like Hollywood
我相信二次机会像好莱坞一样因此你很幸运
and that long-faced donkey boy Miles Teller.
和那个长着一张长驴脸的男孩迈尔斯·特勒
Pssh! Ex-addict.
你这个疯子
Yeah, you're damn right.
是啊 你说得对
And proudly one year sober, and you'll be too!
保持清醒一年是一件值得骄傲的是 你也会做到的
He's gone. Fuck it.
他走了 操
Hmm, Jim Carrey never got out of character
呃 吉姆·凯瑞永远都离不开他的角色
while filming that Andy Kaufman movie, thus proving
当他在拍那部安迪·考夫曼电影的时候 因此证明了
that Jim Carrey was not held enough as a baby.
吉姆·凯瑞没太被当成宝宝照顾
Shouldn't have brought that in this bachelor pad.
我不应该把它带到这个单身汉的公♥寓♥里
Oh boy.
哦 天哪
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
I'm one year, I'm not going back.
我已经在这住了一年了 我不要回去
Oh fuck it!
我♥操♥
Oh. Ooh, yes.
哦 哦 好极了
Stop it, it tickles.
快停下 太痒了
Ooh, ooh
哦 哦
I can't call Meredith.
我们不能打给梅雷迪思
Fuck.
操
You know, the wolves situa...
你知道的 狼的处境
'Scuse me.
打扰一下
The wolf situation is that the genealogy of the, uh...
狼的处境是它们的宗族
Maybe Mr. Matarese had
或许玛特雷斯先生
too many snow cones or something.
吃了太多冰霜卷还是什么东西
Shove it up your ass, Ringo!
把屁♥股♥拿开 林戈
Uh, I didn't mean nothin' by it, Mr. Matarese.
呃 我并不是有意的 玛特雷斯先生
Just doing what I do.
只是在做我想做的事
Fuck, I've just got this headache.
我今天该死的头痛
Sammy, can you stop tapping on the fucking desk?
萨米 别他妈敲桌子了
Ah! I'm sorry for cursing! Son of a bitch!
抱歉 容我说一句 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Did someone say, "Son of a bitch"? 'Cause that's me!
有人说 狗♥娘♥养♥的吗 那是我诶
Mr. Luciano!
卢西亚诺先生
He's our guidance counselor.
他是我们的指导老师诶
We feel comfortable talking to him
而且他有胡子和菱格毛衣
because of his beard and argyle sweater!
这样和他说话超轻松的
I love you guys. You keep me young.
我爱你们 让我永葆童心
Hey, Mr. Matarese. Yeah?
好呀 玛特雷斯先生 怎么
Um, you mind stepping outside for a sec?
你介意借一步说话吗
I can have a word with you? Ooh!
我想和你谈谈 呜
You're in trouble. Yeah. Yeah sure.
你有麻烦了 当然可以
I cry in Luciano's office a lot.
我总是在他办公室里泪流满面
Phil, Fluffy's in the hospital.
菲尔 小绒毛进医院了
What? What happened to him? I was just talking to him last night!
发生了什么 我昨天才和他说过话
He went back on the leash.
他回去的时候套着项圈
He fell out of the first floor window.
从一楼的窗户外摔出来
He's a small Chihuahua, so that
他是吉娃娃
height is extremely dangerous! God, dude.
这高度是致命的 我的天啊
Why wouldn't he reach out for help from one of us?
他为什么不找我们帮忙
He didn't call you or anything?
没给你打电♥话♥或联♥系♥你吗
I mean, you're his sponsor, so.
毕竟 你是他的赞助人
Fluffy? No, he didn't call me. No way.
小绒毛吗 没可能的
I would've picked up day or night.
要是我 我会好好努力
I don't let down my sponsees like that.
才不会这样辜负我的赞助人
Okay. Just had to ask.
好吧 就问一下
To the hospital!
去医院
Oh God, where is he? There he is!
老天 他在哪里 在那儿
Oh, Fluffster!
小绒毛
Oh, Fluffy. What is that beeping sound? What...
小绒毛 这哔哔声在搞什么
If I stop, it's gonna be all...
如果停下 就会是
Oh God, please, please, please! Keep going! Keep going!
我天 求 求 继续吧 继续
Jesus Christ. Well, how's he doing? How's Fluff?
我的娘啊 小绒毛怎么样了
Well, there's no question, he's in critical condition.
很明显 他的情况不太好
I mean, Fluffy's lucky to be alive.
我是说 很庆幸小绒毛还活着
He could've died falling out that one-story window, you know.
从一楼摔下来本来是要一命呜呼的
I knew it. I knew that.
我知道
You know, I hate to be a stickler,
我不是故意上纲上线
but I dunno about "die." I mean, one story, it's not even...
但我不明白 死 的意思 按道理讲 不会
The Chihuahua's got a bad brain, okay, Sherlock?
吉娃娃的脑部有问题 这够了吗 夏洛克神探
That's funny, 'cause my name is Phil,
有趣了 我确实叫菲尔
so I would actually be Dr. Phil.
本可以成为菲尔博士哦
Wait a minute, Doctor Who? Ah, finally, a woman!
等会儿 什么博士 终于有女粉丝了
I told you, I'm more of a Sherlock girl.
我告诉过你了 我更迷夏洛克
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表