剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
on-camera exclusive with yours truly.
面对面独家采访节目
My team and I have been workshopping some stuff.
我的团队研究了一下
Here's what we're thinking.
我们的想法是
VICE meets that Seth Rogen movie
新媒体会话赛斯·罗根电影
meets Nick News with Linda Ellerbee.
再加上青少年儿童节目
And we'll have like a real run-gun setup,
然后再来个快攻战术
leave room for improvisation if need be,
留点空间给必要的
that kind of stuff.
即兴发挥之类的
I heard Room 104 was good.
我听说《104房♥间》挺好看的
What is he doing here? For Orb's sake!
他在这干嘛
I mean, come on!
我的天啊
What? What? What happened?
什么 发生什么了
These Kitty City emperors
猫城的皇帝们
also requested the presence of Mike.
也要求迈克出现
Looks like the band's back together.
看上去像乐队重聚了
Fucking reunion show nobody asked for.
没人他妈想看的重聚场面
Why would The Emperors request Mike too?
为什么皇帝们还要见迈克
Something's not right.
事情不对劲
You both got your mission.
你们都有任务在身
But just know this, by entering the DPRKC...
但要知道 一旦进入猫城
you're going off the map, into the darkness.
你们就消失在了地图上 进入了黑暗
I'll be honest.
说实话
No one's ever come out of Kitty City alive.
没有人从猫城活着出来过
Here, take Ruber Force One.
坐鲁比一号♥去吧
Orb speed to you both.
愿宝球保佑你们
Okay, Ruber Force One should be around...
鲁比一号♥应该在...
What? Is that...?
什么 这是...
Wallet!
瓦莱特
Yes, dude!
是的 兄弟
Wait, so he's Ruber Force One?
所以他是鲁比一号♥
My God! We're gonna go and ride inside of him!
天啊 我们要坐在他体内
I actually heard he was
我听说他是
baked in a cotton candy factory.
棉花糖工厂里烤出来的
I heard he was made in a molasses factory
我听说他是 糖浆工厂里做出来的
'cause he's sweet and dense.
因为他又甜又呆
Wait, can I poke your belly?
我能戳你肚子吗
He squeaks!
他会叫
All right, let's get in.
我们进去吧
God, it's incredible in here!
天啊 里面好棒
I should be documenting this.
我应该把这拍下来
All right, Philly boy,
好的 小菲尔
I'm gonna need you to be my one-man crew.
你需要成为一个人团队
Nope. Okay, we're talking hair and makeup.
不 我说的是发型师和化妆师
Nope. No.
我不
Cameraman. DIT, whatever the fuck that is.
摄影师 数字影像工程师 还有其他什么鬼的
You're so fucking weird now, dude!
你真♥他♥妈♥奇怪 老兄
I'm not weird!
我不奇怪
You have a GoPro, just film your little thing.
你有个运动相机 自己拍啊
Put your shirt down. Fuck it! We'll do it live!
把衣服放下 操 我们直播
I spent the best years of my youth
♪ 我青春的美好时光 ♪
Highlighting my classroom notes
♪ 在课堂上做笔记 ♪
Studying those...
♪ 学习那些... ♪
Holy shit!
天啊
We're in Kitty City again.
我们又到猫城了
This is freaky. Okay, thanks for the ride, Wallet.
这里太古怪了 谢谢你载我们 瓦莱特
We'll see you later. Thanks, buddy.
再见 谢谢 兄弟
All right, so... Phil, hear me out on this.
好的 那么... 菲尔 听我说
If it's about bringing him along with us, then yes.
如果你是想说带着他一起 我同意
Great. Wallet, get over here, buddy.
好极了 瓦莱特 过来
Hey, Wallet, you ever see a phone before?
瓦莱特 你以前见过手♥机♥吗
He likes that.
他喜欢手♥机♥
My God. He is holding your hand.
天啊 他牵着你的手
Just intrinsically.
只是本能而已
He's just looking at his phone and he reached up.
他就是看着手♥机♥然后伸手了
He's holding your pinky.
他抓着你的小指头
Not quite the welcome I was expecting.
这不是我所期待的欢迎方式啊
Thought they'd have like a branded step-and-repeat
以为他们会有个
or something.
品牌标志背景墙什么的
Someone's gotta come welcome us, right?
会有人来迎接我们对吧
They said there'd be someone.
他们说会有人来
There they are, our ambassadors.
你们来了 大使们
Hello, I am Nikolai. Hi, Nikolai.
你们好 我是尼古拉 你好 尼古拉
I am the assistant to The Emperors,
我是皇帝们的助理
so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
We are incredibly humbled by this experience...
我们很荣幸能到这里...
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Who's the round one? We didn't order him.
这个圆的是谁 我们没叫他啊
That's Mike. We used to be best friends,
这是迈克 我们曾经是最好的朋友
but we had a big trial.
但之后出了个大审判
This whole thing happened.
然后发生了很多事
What the fuck, dude?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 老兄
No, I'm clear on you two rats.
不 我不是说你们两只老鼠
I'm talking about the pigeon.
我在说那个鸽子
Wallet!
瓦莱特
He's our social media liaison. Yeah.
他是我们的社交媒体联络官 是的
Well, we should've gotten clearance.
我们应该先要到许可证的
But my goodness, he is so huggable.
可是老天啊 他也太讨喜了
Right? Yes!
是吧 是啊
Exactly. Huggable's the word.
没错 讨喜这个词很准确
He's so sick. Why don't we head off?
他太酷了 我们何不出发呢
Welcome to the glorious DPRKC.
欢迎来到辉煌的猫城
Over there is our local convenience store.
那边是我们当地的便利店
Over there is our post office.
那边是邮局
Wow, look at that.
哇 看那里
Well, that looks nice, what's that?
看起来不错 这是什么
The DPRKC hotel.
猫城酒店
That's right. We have all the normal amenities here.
没错 我们这里有一切正常的礼仪服务
We have a bellboy, there's a doorman, a concierge.
我们有男侍 门童 礼宾
I don't really know what they do!
我不知道这些是干嘛的
Keep driving, Nikolai!
接着开 尼古拉
And this is our local watering hole.
这是我们当地的酒吧
Ha-ha! I am very drunk!
哈哈 我喝醉了
Luckily in the DPRKC, every hour is happy hour!
幸运的是 在猫城任何时候都是欢乐时光
Sounds good. Isn't that great?
听起来真棒 是不是很棒
That's a great line.
这台词真好
Yeah. That wasn't a line. He was just talking.
这不是台词 他只是在讲话
Sure. Okay, yeah. Just normal conversations.
没错 只是正常的谈话
All right, let's get outta here. Okay.
好了 我们离开这吧 好
The historic Emperor's Palace.
历史悠久的皇帝宫殿
Whoa. Shit, dude.
哇 厉害啊 兄弟
Dude, you think they're gonna
你觉得他们会送猫女
send girl cats to our room?
来我们房♥间吗
What the fuck? Come on, Mike.
什么玩意 天啊 迈克
It's something that happens
你去别的国家
when you go to other countries. No, it's not!
就会发生这种事情 不 不会
Why is he so frantic?
他为什么这么狂躁
Did you give him sugar on the way here?
你来的路上给他吃糖了吗
Wallet, Daddy's worked too hard on his APP...
瓦莱特 爸爸为《动和协议》花了很多力气
to not have it signed now.
不能让它现在功亏一篑
I'm at the finish line.
我快功成名就了
I don't need your flappin' and flailin'
我不能让你翅膀挥来挥去
and fucking this all up for me.
把这一切都他妈毁了
I'm sorry for cursing. It's okay. And Wallet?
对不起 不该骂人 没事 瓦莱特
I need to get super fucking famous, okay?
我他妈要变得非常有名
Sorry for cursing.
好吗 对不起不该骂人
Phil and Mike, I present to you, The Emperors.
菲尔和迈克 容我向你们介绍 皇帝们
Nikolai, kick the carpet out.
尼古拉 把地毯踢好
The carpet,it got caught.Kick it Sorry. Yes, sir
地板 缠住了 踢它 不好意思 是的 陛下
My God.
天啊
There they are!
他们在这里
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表