剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
No!
不要啊
Guys, we gotta get him. Let's go!
朋友们 我们得去救他 走吧
I just can't believe I get to spend
我真不敢相信
the rest of my life with my best friend.
我可以和我最好的朋友共度余生
You... Come on, Mike! Let's go!
也就是你 走了 迈克 走了
Fuck! I'm coming.
该死 我来了
There he is! My God! Look, there he is!
他在这 天啊 看 他在那
There he is! What's his name?
他在那 他叫什么
The flashlight fuck boy.
可操的手电筒男孩
Step back from the ledge, bro!
从边上下来吧 兄弟
Fleshlight, don't do it, man!
手电筒 别这么做 朋友
I thought I was great, a great unifier of things.
我以为自己是 伟大的统一者之类的东西
But I was just a fake vagina
但我只是一个假阴♥道♥
that you have to put in warm water
你用之前还得
for five minutes before using.
泡五分钟热水
I am nothing.
我一无是处
Listen to me.
听我说
Phil.
菲尔
It doesn't matter what you were.
你曾经是什么并不重要
It just matters what you are.
你现在是什么才重要
Yeah! Shape your future!
没错 主宰自己的未来
Thank you.
谢谢你们
And I love Can't Hardly Wait.
而且我太爱《等不及说爱你》了
Like,it's so fucking goodIt's really a great movie
真的太棒了 真是个好电影
And plus, you probably brought a lot of joy
而且 也许 至少你给一个
to at least, like, one pretty sad dude.
悲伤的人带来了很多欢乐
Yeah. Maybe two.
没错 也许是两个
That's true.
说得对
Hey, man. Most of all, you united us all.
兄弟 最重要的是 你把我们团结在了一起
We're all best friends now, right, gang? Right?
我们现在都是最好的朋友了是不是 朋友们
I brought us all together, didn't I?
我把大家聚到一起了 是吗
Come on, you guys. Friends hug?
来 朋友们 拥抱一下吗
Friends hug!
朋友的拥抱
You guys! You bunch of knuckleheads!
你们 你们这一群傻瓜
We're gonna be okay after all.
我们都会没事的
Bestowing life into the inanimate.
赋予物品以生命
Who could say they would handle it better?
谁可以说 他们能做得更好呢
I don't know if I could.
我反正不知道我是否能
Could you? Perhaps you'd be like Baseball
你呢 也许你会像棒球一样
and constantly search for love.
一直寻求爱情
Or Fleshlight and constantly search for purpose.
或者像手电筒一样 一直寻找目标
Or like...
或许像...
Holy shit, it's this guy!
我的天 这家伙来了
Take it easy, Mike!
悠着点 迈克
You motherfuckers wanted to kill me?
你们这群混♥蛋♥想杀了我
No, no, no, dude. Me?
没有 没有 老兄 我吗
It wasn't like that... The kid is back.
不是这样的... 老子回来了
Now, all y'all gonna pay!
现在你们都要付出代价
This is sick. I'm like a fuckin' super hero.
酷毙了 我就像个超级英雄
No!
不要
No, new Mike! No!
不要 新的迈克 不要
Friend funeral? Friend funeral?
友情葬礼吗 友情葬礼吗
I don't know, man. Friend funeral?
我不知道 老兄 友情葬礼吗
Do you do funerals for fake Mikes?
你要为假迈克办葬礼吗
I don't think so. Enough!
我不想 够了
Two tears in the bucket. Fuck it.
还得继续啊 妈的
I told you I was gonna paint this town red.
我说了要血染整座城
And now I will. With your blood.
现在我要开始了 用你们的鲜血染
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
He turned back just in to a thing.
他变回一个普通的东西了
Well, that's a relief.I did not see that coming.
真松了一口气 我可没猜到这个
So we beat the bad guy.
所以我们打败了坏人
Yeah, nice! Way to go, guys!
棒 好极了 朋友们
What a relief! Fives all around, dude.
刚才吓死我了 击个掌吧 朋友们
Yeah. Wait a minute.
好极了 等一下
It's 16 pm.
现在是下午四点了
It's exactly 24 hours since we came out of the Orb.
我们从宝球里出来 整整二十四小时了
What if we're in a Cinderella scenario?
如果我们是在灰姑娘情节里面呢
Who came out second?
谁是第二个出来的
Wait. I... I did.
等等 是我
God. Please, don't let me...
天啊 拜托了 别让我...
Shit yourself! I was right!
我去 我说对了
This sucks!
简直糟透了
Curse my genius!
天妒英才
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
过程很美好
Look, if this is gonna happen,
听着 如果这是必然的
VHS, I want us to go together.
录像带 我想和你一起走
Hold my hand.
拉住我的手
Okay, Thelma and Louise style.
好的 《末路狂花》那样
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
Have you been watching other movies?
你有看别的电影吗
No! Honey, no! Of course not.
没有 亲爱的 没有 当然没有
It's just it's on Youtube.
只是 它在油管上
It's a zeitgeist thing.
是时代精神一样的东西
Yeah, just out there.
是啊 就是那样
One, two...
一 二...
three!
三
I guess old Benny Agbayani's leaving this world
大概老班尼·阿格巴亚尼也要像来时那样
the way he came in.
离开世界了
The best there ever was.
有史以来最好的
At first,
一开始
I wasn't sure why they all turned back and I didn't.
我不知道为什么他们都变回去了 而我没有
I continued my inventions
我继续做我的发明
and killed some time here and there.
到处消遣时间
What about that time during softball practice
那次垒球时
when Ricky Feldman hit that line drive
里基·费尔德曼打出了平直球
and it hit you right in your nuts!
直接打到了你的蛋
It holds up. It's still great.
撑住了 依旧很棒
But eventually, resources at the hospital ran low.
但最终 医院的物资耗尽
So I wandered,
我徘徊在
into New York City.
纽约城里
I noticed that I was unnoticed.
我注意到以前不曾注意的
Us things were so scared of being different,
当所有人都与众不同的时候 我们这些东西
when everyone's different.
太害怕与众不同
I kept thinking about
我一直在思考
what hot ass Fleshlight Phil would say,
厉害的手电筒菲尔会怎么想
about bringing us together.
关于将我们团聚一起
Unification.
统一联合的事
I couldn't get it out of my head.
我思考得停不下来
Perhaps with my genius, I could help.
也许依靠我的聪明才智 可以做点什么
A tool to bring down the barriers
一个可以使动物们
amongst the animals,
放下隔阂的工具
a grand communicator.
一个万能交流器
I didn't really need to use Phil and the Mikes,
我实际上并不需要用到菲尔和迈克们
but I felt bad just leaving them in the hospital,
但我不想把它们留在医院
and plus, it was symbolic
而且 这是有意义的
and really satisfactory storytelling.
非常令人满足的故事
I knew where I needed to bring it.
我知道应该把它放在哪
The place we were born.
放在我们出生的地方
Orb speed, my friends. Orb speed.
宝球保佑你 我的朋友
What is this thing?
这是什么
Holy shit!
天啊
When you talk into it,
你对着这个说话时
we can understand you.
我们能听得懂
Holy shit! Chompy!
天啊 嚼嚼
That's what you sound like?
你是这样说话的吗
Through this object, we can understand each other.
通过这个东西 我们可以听懂彼此
All hail the orb!
宝球万岁
If it's not implemented
♪ 如果没有实施 ♪
Hey, everybody.
大家好
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表