剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I hope you'll at least think about it.
我希望你至少再想一想
It's freezing out here, dude.
这儿忒冷了 兄弟
Yeah, it is, dude. You got the money?
是的 你带钱了吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's all there.
带了 全在这儿呢
Trust me. It'll be worth it.
相信我 一切都是值得的
God, Frisbee, you are so scary.
老天 弗里思宾 你太吓人了
Can I just... I know you're a student
我能 我知道你是学生
and I'm a teacher, but like, I'm fucking freaked out by you, dude.
我是老师 但我真的被吓死
Yeah, I get that a lot, bro.
我懂 伙计
It's really cool. Yeah, it's awesome.
这太酷了 超棒
Do you wanna hang out after this?
这些结束后可以约会吗
No! So sorry.
不不不 抱歉
What's the password?
密♥码♥是什么
New England Clam Chowder.
蛤蜊巧达浓汤
Is that the red or the white?
是红的还是白的
Uhh... white?
白色吗
What? Ace Ventura.
什么 宠物侦探
It's like that scene in Ace Ventura where he's going in...
就像是里面的一个场景 他要进
I make-a the shoes!
我做鞋啦
Enjoy.
享受吧
Buh-bye, dude.
再见了 伙计
Um, I'm here for the, uh...
我来这里是要
Fill it out. Okay, thank you.
填表 好的 谢谢
Meredith. If I peepee...
梅雷迪斯 如果我尿尿的话
Tick-tock, tick-tock,
滴答滴答
tick-tock, tick-tock...
滴答滴答
Phil? Yeah, hi.
菲尔 嗨
I'm Phil. Follow me.
我是菲尔 跟着我
What the fuck is this place?
这他妈什么地方
Right in here, wait for the experience to begin.
这里 等着开始
I can't... I can't see any...
我不 我什么也没看见
can you turn the lights on? I mean...
你能打开灯吗
Meredith?
梅雷迪斯
You're such a good boy, Phil.
你真的很棒 菲尔
It's me, Meredith, your owner.
是我 梅雷迪斯 你的主人
Don't you like my brown hair?
你不喜欢我的棕头发吗
Oh!
啊
Meredith!
梅雷迪斯
I missed you so much!
我超级想你
Okay, your time is up.
好了 时间到
Get out! Reset! What?
出去 机器重启 什么
No, no, no! But I'm not done!
不不不 我还没体验够呢
No! Let me in! Let me back in!
不行 让我进去 让我回去
Oh, okay. I need more money. I need more money!
好吧 我需要更多钱 更多钱
So basically, just wait for the lipstick to come out,
然后就等着口红自己出来就好了
jump on, start hammering,
跳跃 开始捶打
and that's sex ed, all right? Any questions, guys?
这是性教育 都懂吧 还有什么问题吗
Uh, Mr. McManus, this is a history class.
呃 麦克马纳斯先生 这是历史课
Look, ChI Chi, sweetheart. I'm a gym teacher, all right?
奇奇小甜心 你是说我是个体育老师是吗
I got scrambled eggs for brains.
大脑一团浆糊
Hi, everybody!
大家好
It's me, Mr. Phil, your teacher! Oh shit.
是我 菲尔 你们的老师 该死
Newsflash! I need, um, actually more money for the field trip,
新闻快讯 我需要 呃 更多钱来做实地调查
so everybody empty out your wallets,
大家掏空你们的口袋
empty out your little purses and whatever.
不管怎样 都把你小口袋里的钱掏出来
I need more money now!
我需要更多的钱
What happened to the money we gave you?
我们之前给你的钱呢
Ooh, farts! ChI Chi,
该死的 奇奇
I spent all the money at the Quack Market,
我在鸭市把那些钱都花光了
and now I need more. Okay, dum-dums?
现在我需要更多钱 懂了吗 蠢才
What are you looking at, McManus,
麦克马纳斯 你在看什么
you sand-for-brain mongrel?
你这个脑袋里净装了些沙的智障
Now that was too far, Phil!
菲尔 你太过分了
The principal has briefed you on my issues.
校长让我来处理你的事情
You've seen my file. You know damn well
你已经看到了文件 你非常清楚
I have scrambled eggs for brains!
我脑袋就是有煎蛋
Phooey! That'll be enough, Mr. Matarese!
呸 玛特雷斯 够了
My office, now!
立刻来我办公室
So, I'm the bad guy, huh?
都觉得我是个坏蛋 是吗
The big bad wolf, huh? You're all useless.
一只坏透了狼 你们这群废物
Especially you, McManus! All right.
尤其是你 麦克马纳斯 行了
Dress like a grown dog for once with your snap-offs!
打扮得像个成年狗一样 还戴着刀片
You're not a Spice Girl!
你根本不是个辣妹
It's better than wearing a Union Jack glittery dress like Ginger
那也比穿着英国国旗好 看起来跟个生姜一样
or a little crop top like Baby.
要么穿露脐衣 跟个婴儿似的
I'm a gym teacher. What do you want from me?
我是个体育老师 你还想我怎样呢
Doin' that damn thing!
别做那种蠢事
Are you so happy that you embarrassed me in front of the classroom?
当着全班人的面让我下不来台你很开心吧
Jesus Christ! You embarrassed yourself.
该死的 明明是你自己作
Look at you! You're drooling all over!
看你那样 浑身流满了哈喇子
That's 'cause I had a Sour Patch Kid on the way over here.
那是因为我在路上吃了一块酸糖
Good Lord. Let me ask you a question, Mike.
哦好吧 麦克 问你个问题
What's that?
什么问题
Why'd you get me this teaching gig, huh?
你为什么让我做这份教学工作
'Cause you're obsessed with me? Or because you felt bad for me?
因为你对我痴迷 还是因为你嫉妒我
Oh, you're so perfect with your big beard and your cool sweaters.
长着大胡子 穿着酷酷的毛衣 你多完美啊
Yeah, I got a question too. Why you wearing a turtleneck huh?
我也有个问题 你为什么要穿高领毛衣
'Cause it looks cool.
因为很酷啊
Lemme see! Get off!
让我看看 走开
Let me see what's under the turtleneck!
我来看看你高领毛衣下面藏着什么
A spiked collar. Take it off right now!
项圈 赶紧摘下来
That's it, Mike. tug harder!
别这样迈克 再使点劲
I like it, Mikey! Don't you see?
我喜欢这个项圈 你看不出来吗
I like it!
我喜欢
I'm a piece of shit.
我就是坨屎
I'm a fucking piece of shit!
我真是坨屎
Get the fuck off me!
带我走吧
Hey, hey, hold on, hold on, hold on.
喂 等会儿 等会儿 等会儿
You took from the pups, Philly,
菲力 你是从一堆小狗中挑选出来的
the pups we're here to help.
这些小狗是我们资助的
Hey, come on, smile, Mr. Matarese.
玛塔雷斯 笑一个
I think before I can work on these kids,
我觉得在我能教育这些孩子之前
I gotta spend time working on me.
我需要把自己改造好
You'll have my resignation letter tomorrow.
明天你会收到我的辞职信
I'm just gonna grab my things from the classroom if that's okay.
要是可以的话 我想把我教室里的东西收拾一下
Of course.
当然可以
Hey, Mike.
喂 麦克
I was thinking about your offer.
我一直在想你的申请
I'd love to grab a bite to eat sometime if you'd still be open to it.
要是你还欢迎我的话 我想将来和你一起随便吃点东西
I'd like that.
我很乐意
So what are you getting, like a wrap?
你在买♥♥什么 披肩吗
Oh my God, the paninis are so good at Au Bon Pain.
天哪 欧邦派的三明治太好吃了
Dude. Have you had the...
伙计 你有没有
I meant like in a month or something,
我是说一个月之内或者别的时候
after I go to rehab. I didn't mean right now.
在我康复之后 并不是现在
That makes more sense. All right, I'll see you.
那更可行 好的 再见
Okay. I am definitely am gonna order something, though, Phil.
好的 菲尔 我会点些好吃的
Sorry, I'm just saying. Do you want anything to go?
抱歉 我是说 你还好吗
No, I'm good. All right, just thought I'd ask.
没事啊 挺好的 好吧 当我没问
Tim, do you want anything? Oh. Thanks for including me.
蒂姆 你想说什么 谢谢你还记得我
Yeah. Do you want any... anything? Very nice.
你想要什么吗 好啊
Uh, yeah, I'll take some kind of rice bowl?
哦 我要买♥♥个电饭煲
Sure. I love Thai.
对 我喜欢泰国菜
Oh my God, I could totally do ThaI too.
天哪 我真的也可以做泰国菜
Right? Okay, let's do Thai.
真的吗 好的 我们做泰国菜吧
Wait. What's up?
等等 怎么了
I mean, like, now that you're talking about Thai...
既然你说起了泰国菜
Let's do Thai! Let's do Thai.
那就做泰国菜 泰国菜
Let's do family style. Yeah, family style.
家庭风格 好啊 家常菜
Can you take these off of me?
能把我解开吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表